**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are July 4th Unit Offers Worth It For F2P Players?

This is the first time I’m actually in a position unit wise to purchase the 1000 unit and maybe the 4000 unit offer. As a F2P player, unit purchases are always important for the progression of your account. So do you think it’s better to spend 5k units on the offers or use them to push through more content like becoming cavalier. I’m currently uncollected and exploring act 5.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    depends how good they are.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You will have to wait and see
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited June 2020
    They are really good for 5* signature stones, which serious f2p players need for prestige reasons. I have saved 16,000 units for July 4th (f2p here). If you are not serious about prestige and AQ, the deals are still good though BUT clearing content is always great too.

• KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Feces yeah. Next.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    If you are not yet cavalier then it's better to get a run in 6.1 to get the title. The title itself opens up plethora of options of rewards and also the tiers in offers are different for uncollected and cavalier.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    I’m FTP. Never bought anything on the 4th with my units. I currently have nearly 10k units and I just reached over 10K prestige. I don’t think the offers are that great. Especially since we need to grind for our units. Unless the stones come in a selector, there’s no guarantee you’ll get what you need. Maybe this year the offers will be better so I say wait for the 4th and see for yourself if it’s worth it.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Save your money bro!!!
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★

• ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    The best items are usually in the 10k offer,
    Vedisuke said:

Your picture is missing Cyber Monday deals lol... That's what we should be comparing, not last July 4th
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    ChriissR said:

The best items are usually in the 10k offer,

Vedisuke said:

Your picture is missing Cyber Monday deals lol... That's what we should be comparing, not last July 4th
    That's the problem of copy and paste lol
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Ussualy, the best value is in the 1k and 10k offers. If you cant afford all, the 4k might not be worth it. At least for the high level players.
    For lower level, it can make a decent difference, if you can even use the items
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’d say it depends how sweaty you’re willing to get in arena. If you’re an arena grinder and you can smash most of the arena milestones each rotation then it’s a no-brainer as you’re probably able to pull over 1000 units a week anyway.

The order that I usually prioritise the use of my units is:
    Masteries
    Content/refills
    Offers
    Charity
    Cav crystals

If you think you’re going to spend more than 1k units on becoming Cavalier you’re probably not ready for it yet.

It all depends what they include in the offers though, there’s been a big power creep recently and they may well split the offers between Cavalier and uncollected because I can’t see an offer that’s balanced between the two tiers being remotely attractive to someone like me who’s completed Act 6.