**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DAMN, THIS NEW HULKBUSTER IS....

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Pathetically underwhelming. All that time for the rework and you fail to hit on some of the most critical issues. For a champ who relies a lot on heavies his reach is TERRIBLE! You can't punish many other opponents heavies because it's so short.

Nerfing his resistances to not effect suicides is a seriously weak move.

Really all be can do now is have some OK damage output in perfect scenarios, otherwise he's another meh champ.

Much more OML revamp than Colossus revamp, which is a shame for all of the hype around it.

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

I personally think he’s fun to play, we’ll see how useful he is when act 6 gets changed but he’s not anywhere near useless like he was

That's not saying a whole lot since he was in the running for most useless champ in the game before. Now he's AT BEST a middle of the pack champ. After all the hype and a fan vote and what not, to say that it's underwhelming is a drastic understatement

DalBot said:

I personally think he’s fun to play, we’ll see how useful he is when act 6 gets changed but he’s not anywhere near useless like he was

That's not saying a whole lot since he was in the running for most useless champ in the game before. Now he's AT BEST a middle of the pack champ. After all the hype and a fan vote and what not, to say that it's underwhelming is a drastic understatement
    Think you’re being a bit dramatic
    What's dramatic? Before he was one of the worst champs in the game. Now he's middle of the pack at best.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Great buff for early game players, probably not going to be as useful for people in or beyond Act 6
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Yeah he's good, but the fact that he needs shocks to do damage and his heavy reach sucks is annoying and a let down. Because he really ramps up if you can get the shock going.
    RogerRabs said:

Great buff for early game players, probably not going to be as useful for people in or beyond Act 6

That's hitting the nail on the head. He's a champ who will likely be worth 5* R4 or 6* R1 at best unless you really need a stubborn defender

After a bit of testing, I've come to this conclusion: He's basically a dollar store knockoff colossus.
    Explanation: He has damage, and armor, but thats about it.

Yep. If his resistances applied to suicides or poison/bleed nodes he'd gain some value back but the fact that they didn't even give him that is frustrating.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

I never liked his buff in the beta. If i would rather use ghost for everything HB can do, i don't think it's worth ranking him up.

While im not a huge fan of his buff, comparing him to Ghost is just dumb. There was no way they would ever make him better than Ghost.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Don't think I'll be touching him, I already have a great tech which is ghost, and this strat won't work a lot for later content probably
    People get wowed by big yellow numbers against a 4* champ (RoL WS)who does nothing special and poses no threat. In later game content HB will be a way down the line option. Nobody with sense is going to be clamoring for him in Act 6/7 or Abyss. He's great in the absolutely ideal matchups but for general gameplay he's meh. I wouldn't even put him as a Top 10 tech in this form and that's really disappointing