**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Any word about Android Oreo 8.0.0 update issue? [Fix in for Next Update]

YeagermeistaYeagermeista Posts: 9
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kabam Mike posted back on August 28th about this issue, but have not heard anything since.

Even if it is only impacting a small amount of users, not being able to log in is immensely frustrating.

I don't have another device to play this game on and it's hurting me and my Alliance.

Has anyone heard anything about a fix?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• rob6996rob6996 Posts: 4
    I have the same issue and i've contacted support (obviously that didn't help)... i would expect a very "generous" compensation for this issue....
  • I'm still unable to log in also do to this problem and there's no response on a fix for it, about ready to uninstall the game due to this
  • Unfortunately, since Kabam Mike said that this issue was only impacting a small amount of Android users, I don't see a fix coming until the next update and I doubt we will be compensated in any way.
  • TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    I have the same issue as well. HTC One A9
  • The real question are we going to be compensated for lost game play, energy daily and 4 hour Crystals as well as the monthly quest I'm lost 5 days on so far
  • The real question are we going to be compensated for lost game play, energy daily and 4 hour Crystals as well as the monthly quest I'm lost 5 days on so far

Seriously. Haha. I would rather they come right out and say no than not give a definite answer. At least we would know we are getting hosed out of rewards. Haha.
  • Orand86Orand86 Posts: 4
    I have the same problem on my Nexus 6p. Now I can't log in and collect the daily rewards, participate in arena or events and help my alliance in aw and aq. It sucks.. please hurry.

Thank you.
  • Just updated to Android 8. Now the game won't load. Need a fix!
  • Been waiting on a fix for a week or more now
  • Same here. O well. Fix this please, losing uncollected rewards, active quests, aq, aw, arenas. Not cool.
  • Been waiting on a fix for a week or more now

Well if we keep this thread active, it will stay towards the top and more people will see it. Then maybe we will see it is impacting more people than Kabam thinks and they will work faster on an update.
  • King_NinjaKing_Ninja Posts: 4
    Yup. Nexus 6p. Just ran update and no longer able to login. Stupid "out of storage space" message.
  • King_NinjaKing_Ninja Posts: 4
    Don't know it would help but if any of the developers are reading this:
    6wwfa4hxedsc.png
  • It's definitely annoying that they won't even respond and give us any details on it , getting really agravating over this issue
  • Yep. Pretty sure the Alliance I am in will boot me for inactivity.
  • AnglerAngler Posts: 22

There are news? I also have this problem
  • AnglerAngler Posts: 22

It's really absurd what's happening with Android 8
  • Ya I got removed from my alliance due to this
  • I guess this will be a issue that gets pushed under the mat , can't even get a decent update !!!!!!!
  • The ironic part: Kabam is the one who gave my my Nexus 5x.
  • Mine also
  • Where's the update have been missing tons of aq and aw and daily rewards and more. Please fix ASAP.
  • johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Same here. Not enough storage space to download 534mb, but i have 14gb free space.
  • Over 2 weeks and nothing... Would be nice to hear when this will be fixed....
  • JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22
    Same issue , I updated my Nexus 6P today and I can't login after that, please rectify as soon as possible
    Thanks
  • Mais um aí para a conta. Estou na mesma... Nexus6p
  • Can we get a update on this issue @Kabam Miike
  • Still no update, too bad for "US being the small amount affected of this issue". Any update would at least give us some idea when can we play this game again on our oreo updated android phones. :'( been playing this for almost 3yrs now.
  • @Kabam Miike
    I too have the same problem!!!
    I Need help!!
    We need help!!!