EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• ZabinarZabinar Member Posts: 1
    Three Waves of unscheduled maintenance has struck us tonight. Apart from Announced one.
    I am not saying they give us 10,000 5 star Shards but at-least , They should apologize.
    Until now no official Statement i have come across.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,768 ★★★★★
    Ktashak said:

i wish that kabam programmers were half that active and good as their moderators deleting non offensive posts

You don't see anything wrong with what you posted? You are part of the problem.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Member Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Cage_1 said:

And for compensation we will get a heartfull apologie! " sorry guys" 😋🤣

An apology can go a long way. Asking for anything more during emergency maintenance is greedy.
  • Vas7hVas7h Member Posts: 27
    We are going to have a full, complete, whole, no shards needed....1* crystal
    I'll let that sink in...

I don't even want compensation, just fix the game properly so that we can play again (even if it takes a long time, no rush, just do it right)
  • jcville_chojcville_cho Member Posts: 23
    While I wait for the EMT to be finished, here’s me thinking of something interesting.

Would it be too much of a server work to keep a track of all the fights and we get a stat of champs we used; champs we won with, champs we lost with, champs with most wins, some stats of this sort.

Would be much more interesting of a stat compared to no. of fights we won pvp, no. of quests cleared, etc. IMO.

Ironic to be discussing a feature that would put burden on the server while waiting for server overload to be fixed....
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Member Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    ch4rn said:

Pop that on the meme thread xD
    Zabinar said:

Three Waves of unscheduled maintenance has struck us tonight. Apart from Announced one.
    I am not saying they give us 10,000 5 star Shards but at-least , They should apologize.
    Until now no official Statement i have come across.

If there’s 1 more today then I think 10k is reasonable
  • PrathapPrathap Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    There is no Have to ... just we want to...
    and it’s emergency maintenance so obviously they are fixing some issue...
    aq timer is already reduced to 30 minutes so there’s enough time to finish it off...

• DjinDjin Member Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Guys can I please ask a question?

@No_oneuk
    *insert first part of your name*
  • KtashakKtashak Member Posts: 225
    i wish that kabam programmers were half that active and good as their moderators deleting non offensive posts

Ktashak said:

You don't see anything wrong with what you posted? You are part of the problem.
    Do you really think it's ok what's happening these days?? These are things and problems that must be eliminated from million(billion) $ profit companies at their first weeks of their existence.. But nooo, i think they are making maintenances to improve outages and bugs, not the game
  • KimilKimil Member Posts: 84
    How do you pass the time when the game is down?

I'd normally be in arena around now, so i'm using the time to mark my Labyrinth runs and drawing on the map the paths i've already completed in a hope to avoid that dreaded 99% exploration with no idea which path i've missed!
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Member Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I'm going to have a heart attack in 2.5 minutes.

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    When you demand something it sounds entitled.

If you were to ASK then that’s different. Also when you say we you’re including the whole community. Next time say I
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Member Posts: 121
    Watching spiderman far from home lol
  • Johnny23Johnny23 Member Posts: 23

Btw, it was the first time I used my bigboy 30% boosts, which I was hoarding since last compensation lol
    I was in middle of my Abyss run, the emergency maintenance ate my boosts.
    Pretty unlcuky

That sucks 😅
    Good luck to you with abyss
    Deuce2180 said:

Watching spiderman far from home lol

Great movie choice!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Server can’t even keep the game up. Adding any extra to the hamsters spinning the wheel may kill them
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Member Posts: 910 ★★★
    Guys, I have a brilliant job idea.
    Let's just leave the game for good.
    It has been fun 5 years.
    Now the game can't handle all the stuffs in it.
    How would you think it will handle all the upcoming new mechanics (root, striker)?
    Would be much worse, I think
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Member Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Johnny23 said:

Yes it is annoying with mt but they dont do it on purpose. They had to fix something. Ofc there will be compensation so stop crying and wait.

Just because you grind on this game 10 hours a day and spend mums credit card, thus these maintenances may not mean much for you, doesn’t mean the rest of the community have it the same way and are losing out on a lot
  • ahsan73ahsan73 Member Posts: 25

Djin said:

Enjoying life. It's beautiful.

Good on you - I might go outside!
  • OG_Luke1OG_Luke1 Member Posts: 29

Icy000 said:

Get ready for that 1* Groot compensation bois

that would be a good compensation for so many people considering that groot is poison immune and has fury time to time so he could become the option for v4 exploration other than hulk.
    Groot is Poison immune? Mine are all broken then
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Doing all the things I've been neglecting to do for the last few days. Like food shopping.
  • jcville_chojcville_cho Member Posts: 23
    Its part of Life playing mcoc. If there is an EMT, you’ve got to cry about it mate. It’s like an essential part of it :D
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    Over the past 24hrs, we've had like 3 unscheduled maintenances. Can we pls get like an official statement as to how these unexpected events(maintenances) will be addressed, i.e will we get compensation or not or are we gonna get arena repetitions or are we gonna get an extra day of aq or what??? As per Dev Diary's kabam did promise to be more transparent and here we are with nothing but players speculating how this will be addressed.
    It'd definitely be responsible to at least offer some clarity
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    Of course they did not do it on purpose. They did it through incompetence, or unwillingness to reinvest profits in the game infrastructure, or misallocation of resources or any of a hundred reasons that cause poorly run businesses to deliver lousy products and service. It is perfectly appropriate for customers to be upset with poor service.
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Member Posts: 102
    Down currently for maintenance.
This discussion has been closed.