EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• dr_nish777dr_nish777 Member Posts: 313 ★★
    Even a maxim cover supermodel doesnt need this much maintainence than kabam servers.
  • mopitchermopitcher Member Posts: 5
    Any resources used for aq should be given back at this point. Double maintenance is a prob.
  • KimilKimil Member Posts: 84
    edited July 2020

ahhhh got it! Yeah, kinda hard to get those W's if you're not scoring goals @SpideyFunko
  • Inventor6bInventor6b Member Posts: 33
    I just woke up, so I had no clue what was happening.
  • ericolorericolor Member Posts: 238
    same here, we won’t end AQ.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Member Posts: 313 ★★
    Probably spending money on other games.
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Member Posts: 213 ★★★
    Watching Ozark. It’s seriously too good....
  • Inventor6bInventor6b Member Posts: 33
    I slept through most of it..... by accident.
  • TetravolvoTetravolvo Member Posts: 5
    Bruh, its third time the game is down Seriously my :(
    Aayush19 said:

Attending classes mate :(

Gotta get those IQ's somehow mate! @Aayush19
  • Arby0314Arby0314 Member Posts: 22
    No need to attack our own community for wanting the game to run as expected. They will get it fixed and take care of us as usual, we just need to be patient.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Member Posts: 343 ★★
    Down for 10 hours and claiming “maintenance” when the original post said 2-4 hours is a joke Tony intelligence all so they don’t feel pressured into giving compensation
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Member Posts: 121
    Kavya30 said:

Watching Ozark. It’s seriously too good....

Love that programme
  • TetravolvoTetravolvo Member Posts: 5
    Compensation should be very nice to have as I lost my score in arena, due to this maintenance issue.
  • CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Member Posts: 27
    A l p h a said:

Strike Force is up and running.

This is nothing to do with them 😬
    I know, just saying there's another Marvel game that's working people can play instead.
  • NoobAtThisGameNoobAtThisGame Member Posts: 16
    We definitely need a Compensation, maybe not all of us are in the middle of something but those who are suffered the most like someone who's doing Act 6 run with full boosts on, Members of an Alliance in the middle of an AQ or AW fight, middle of an arena fight.

Yeah it's a bummer maybe even horror for those people including me who's doing AQ,

If there's no compensation for this i have no idea why but Pleasee Kabam give a compensation for this

Shards, Boosts, Pots, Energy Refills, Revives and other stuff because of the multiple of emergency maintenance if it's one maybe it will be understandable but multiple in the same day.... What is going on in Kabam HQ
  • Fireheart87Fireheart87 Member Posts: 86
    This game has been a nightmare lately I'm just wondering maybe you should consider giving players compensation as a good gesture and for our patience will you fix your many problems.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Especially with this crazy long emergency maintenance
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    Didn't notice actually..
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    Playing call of duty mobile.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kimil said:

Aayush19 said:

Attending classes mate :(

Gotta get those IQ's somehow mate! @Aayush19
    *Resisting strong urge to argue on the education system by stuffing a pillow in my mouth*
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★
    Kimil said:

ahhhh got it! Yeah, kinda hard to get those W's if you're not scoring goals @SpideyFunko

it’s not even that. Terrible defense, just sloppy play overall.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    The absolute final and best compensation,..would be for this game to actually run smoothly once and for all!
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Member Posts: 121
    So if you buy the monthly units and sigal bundles does the timer stop when we have maintenance. Or are we paying for a product that we are not getting the full time out of 🤔
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 431 ★★

Today is not the day...to be playing .... maybe they should take a whole day to fix their issue once n for all

Not sure about "once n for all"
  • -sixate--sixate- Member Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Unless maintenance takes the rest of the AQ day finishing with 30 minute energy shouldn't be a problem.

Using resources on day 1 AQ? You have bigger problems to worry about.
  • Jackster1983Jackster1983 Member Posts: 13
    I hope so but i agree, the last 2 years the compesation or free things are getting worse, while the maintanance is more frequently
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 431 ★★
    So people choose "No" because they don't think there will be a compensation, not because it should happen or not.
    In general, 100% ask for a fair compensation then.
  • jcville_chojcville_cho Member Posts: 23
    Belfigor2 said:

yea i would love to know how many fights i have had with my x champion...if they can have stats like 300 arena win streak and such they could easily add other similar statistics

I think so too mate. It would be pretty nostalgic, since a lot of us have been playing for a loooooong ass time. I still remember using my 3-star Groot to clear contents in Ch.3 since all of my other champs were weak 2-stars. I used my 4-star SL a lot, but I know that there are other champs I used a lot too before I settled on my team now. Just want some memoir...
    Well game's back up guys, nice to hear what you've all been up to!
This discussion has been closed.