EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE 07/22 [merged threads]

Comments

• OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Just noticed that the ‘help 4’ button is not working on the alliance tab. So be prepared for another hour of maintenance later on today
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    my prediction is around 1PM cst, just a bit after new expeditions come out
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Member Posts: 213 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Look Kabam, I understand that sometimes emergency maintenance is required and it’s still fine. What annoys us, the players, the most is the fact that you guys give absolutely no official statement whatsoever. Like honestly most of us would like it if you tell us what is happening. So many threads yet no reply from you guys.

The thing with compensation is that many of us are in the middle of something (arena, incursion, story, you get it) and with this emergency maintenance, all is waste and we use resources and sometimes even champs health is lost like in AQ.

All we are asking for is an official statement, maybe some compensation like refills and nothing more.
  • LuluschmLuluschm Member Posts: 9
    it is frustrating to be playing and the server crashes, returns and we are obliged to spend resources for company errors and we will not be refunded.
  • jammasterpjammasterp Member Posts: 128
    The normal AQ flow has been seriously disrupted. Is there going to be any compensation for all of these interruptions to the game? Players in my alliance have lost valuable time while we were doing map 6 and they also haven't been able to play arenas. Multiple people have used potions, revives, etc. only to have the game go down. Please let us know how Kabam is going to make this right.
This discussion has been closed.