**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW tier drop during hiatus

Comments

• ninjadtkninjadtk Posts: 30
    We won our last war prior to the AW shut down, it makes no sense that we dropped a tier. Is this being looked at, or are we (and other affected by this issue) just SOL?
  • Could those who are seeing this share the name of your alliance? If you don't want to post it here publicly, you can send it in a direct message to me.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★

Could those who are seeing this share the name of your alliance? If you don't want to post it here publicly, you can send it in a direct message to me.

[homey] H.O.M.I.E.S
  • Camarofanatic90Camarofanatic90 Posts: 38

Could those who are seeing this share the name of your alliance? If you don't want to post it here publicly, you can send it in a direct message to me.

No Fl_lX Given
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Great White Buffalo
  • EdarimEdarim Posts: 29
    [TH-U] The Untouchables
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    @Kabam Zibiit here are screen shots of my ally. One is when I enlisted us before all shut down

war enlistment and the other is today
  • ninjadtkninjadtk Posts: 30
    Alliance [SNIV]
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158

[7one6] Avengers 716
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    And we just matched a tier 6 war after marching in tier 5 during the two wars that were cancelled. That’s -0.6 modifier differences!
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited July 2020
    We dropped from 5 to 6 ☹️

• STRIFE1512STRIFE1512 Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Us as well. Were t5, now t6.
    Tag 10 86
    Ultimate TMNT
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Rohge alliance we dropped from 5 to 6
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    MWO3 has dropped from t6 to t8.
    Any updates?
  • Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109
    We fought war 6 with a tier 2 multiplier.
    We lost the war and dropped to tier 3.

Our tier then dropped to tier 4 after matchmaking for the eventually cancelled war 7

I’ve seen other post about this. It needs to be fixed before aw starts. This could cause serious issues with our all alliances involved. Please address this issue.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit any updates???? The lower tier for those of us that dropped will affect our final rankings and that is unfair like it was to the alliances that didn’t get matched and the wars were cancelled.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit our alliance is Agent Bone and we went from tier 3 to tier 4
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit our alliance is [SG 3] Singapore 3. Our last known active war was in Tier 6 but now we suddenly went all the way down to Tier 8 war.
  • nanurepconanurepco Posts: 71
    [BCITH]stone keepers, from tier 2 to 3 @Kabam Zibiit
  • AWisfunsometimesAWisfunsometimes Posts: 11
    @Kabam Zibiit our tier didn’t change but I think our opponents have. the war rating change from a war 10 win Is +101 and it looks like we’re facing off against a tier 1 alliance when we are tier 2.
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    GoD Bangerz
  • Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109
    Are we going to get any clarity on this issue @Kabam Zibiit One hour before AW attack.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    War has started, still no update?