[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Jeff42000Jeff42000 Member Posts: 19
    Day 5 of the same issues. Support ticket was pointless as they told me to restart my device and reinstall app. Like that wasnt the first thing I did 5 days ago. Super frustrating missing out on content that IOS users get and android users miss out on. Even if I was to get a response on this forum, im sure it would be a link to a "android troubleshooting forum" never an actual response. Just copy and paste.
  • N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Member Posts: 33
    edited August 2020
    im addressing this matter 4,5,6, 7 ,8th time really dont knw how many time but you guys have really messed up the game dont realease any stupid dumbhead content which your not capable of handling , loads with bugs it would have been better if you would have winded up the season rather than given all that rubbish compensation and in turn taking it back in the form of bugs occurring in AQ and AW, refer the attachd images which are evidential proof of the resources being wasted due to bugs in the game, just waiting for AW rewards and say good bye to this stupid game of yours YES ADDING FURTHER DONT GIVE YOUR TRASH VIDE YOUR CSD THAT AW MATCHMAKINGS ARE FAIR AND SQUARE IM A PART OF #Rdarc 24m alliance whose last matchups were 34 m/ 32 million and 28 million and that too this last war was against a P4 alliance, really reflects the wonderful matchmakings u make
    ," HOPE YOU GUYS COMPENSATION TO ALL THOSE GUYS HAVEING LAGGIN ISSUES

• sailesh509sailesh509 Member Posts: 35
    the update has come but did this update fix the issue??
  • Mustard_TigerMustard_Tiger Member Posts: 21
    LG V 20

Lag just started up again this morning. Game is unplayable. Lag so bad you cant do Anything in game. Menus laggy as well. Updated and still no luck
  • OmnirexOmnirex Member Posts: 3
    Even with this new update it is still doing the sane thing. The lag is ridiculous it has been going on for over 2 weeks now.
  • LimodajiLimodaji Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2020
    Same laggy game with the new update. Everything was fine up until 27.2.5 came. What did you do???
  • SaamSaam Member Posts: 16
    In Game name: Revolution33
    Galaxy A20
  • JivaanJivaan Member Posts: 3
    The update didn't fix anything , my game still crashes after doing 3 fights max in all areas of the game , Kabam aren't even acknowledging us andriod users and we're missing out on doing so much content. This isn't fair
  • MostWantedMostWanted Member Posts: 351 ★★
    Device: Huawei p20 lite
    Android 8.0
    Version 28.0
    Wi-fi or data

During every fight in the labyrinth of Legends, the game freezes for 100 seconds constantly. After those 100 seconds, the game resumes and rhe loading fight screen starts. This issue happens in AQ too, but the freeze lasts about 30 seconds.
  • Vicious97Vicious97 Member Posts: 6

Device: Huawei p20 lite
    Android 8.0
    Version 28.0
    Wi-fi or data

During every fight in the labyrinth of Legends, the game freezes for 100 seconds constantly. After those 100 seconds, the game resumes and rhe loading fight screen starts. This issue happens in AQ too, but the freeze lasts about 30 seconds.

Its same for Huawei p10 lite
  • MuhammadbilalMuhammadbilal Member Posts: 6
    Plz plz fix this I don't know why it's happening my screen goes black and after that my game crashed it's happening alot.

• ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 875 ★★★★

In game name : BrutalShame
    Device: OnePlus 7 Pro
    Cellular: WiFi and LTE
    Game version: 28.0.0
    Game mode: in the whole game.

PROBLEM:

Hello to all! please contact the developers.
    After updating the game, it began to freeze very much and the FPS dropped almost twice. I cannot sin on my smartphone because I downgrade to version 27.2.0 and the lags are gone. However, as soon as I installed version 27.2.5 or 28.0.0, the game started to lag again. I also made a video for comparison..

https://youtu.be/v7tKlgSYsps

Identical to how my game is on OnePlus 7t. V28 is slightly better than 27.2.5 but still garbage compared to 27.2.0.
  • YehBoiGokuYehBoiGoku Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: YehBoiGoku
    Device and Model: LG Stylo 6
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: Story Quest
    Description of the issue: Whenever I try getting into a battle and click the fight button it just stays frozen for like a minute and then I get into the match. It only happens in Story Quest and it does it for every fight. Please help me
  • AlphaChaosAlphaChaos Member Posts: 20

Thecurler said:

PROBLEM:

After updating the game, it began to freeze very much and the FPS dropped almost twice. I cannot sin on my smartphone because I downgrade to version 27.2.0 and the lags are gone. However, as soon as I installed version 27.2.5 or 28.0.0, the game started to lag again. I also made a video for comparison..

Identical to how my game is on OnePlus 7t. V28 is slightly better than 27.2.5 but still garbage compared to 27.2.0.
    27.2.0 was be fine but 27.2.5 and 28.0.0 playing like a sh*t
    I am playing on a OnePlus 7T Pro and just now tried V28. The gameplay is still bad. I can see a minor improvement on menus but that doesn't really help. Went back to V27.2.0 and it really is more stable and smooth. Problem is being on an older version means no new content.
  • DeckardRJDeckardRJ Member Posts: 43
    Device: Razer Phone 2
    Android 9
    Version 28.0
    Wi-fi or data

Issue: Lags so bad with terrible frame rate, can't even play properly. good reason for me to leave this game and go whaling on other games that deserve my attention.
  • YehBoiGokuYehBoiGoku Member Posts: 2
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 28.0.0
    Game Mode: Story quest
    Description of The Issue: Whenever I click the fight button It the game gets frozen for half a minute and then FINALLY loads into the match. It does this for every single battle in Story Quest.
  • LimodajiLimodaji Member Posts: 5
    Thecurler said:

PROBLEM:

I have oneplus 7 pro and having the same problem. Freakin annoying. Won't spend a dime until it's fixed.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 875 ★★★★
    Limodaji said:

Thecurler said:

PROBLEM:

I have oneplus 7 pro and having the same problem. Freakin annoying. Won't spend a dime until it's fixed.
    Yep really annoying. Up until 27.2.5 this is the only device I've had that played the game really well consistently, that includes a few iOS devices too.
    Disappointing because history tells us this issue won't be fixed speedily if at all.
    the update has come but did this update fix the issue??
    does crashing happen to you guys too?
  • reoccurreoccur Member Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: reoccur
    Device and Model: OnePlus 7 Pro
    Device Operating System: 10.3.3
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Ever since updating to 28.0.0, my frame rate is super laggy which makes the game almost unplayable. Also, when the champions are running towards each other, my champion is shaking up and down repeatedly.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★

Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: Story Quest
    Description of the issue: Whenever I try getting into a battle and click the fight button it just stays frozen for like a minute and then I get into the match. It only happens in Story Quest and it does it for every fight. Please help me

Mine happens only in abyss and LOL it just freezes for about 5mins
  • zombieallenzombieallen Member Posts: 4
    In game name : zombieallen
    Device: Galaxy S7
    Cellular: WiFi and 4G
    Game mode: Entire game

PROBLEM:

Constant connection issues over the last 24 hours, constant lag, dropped commands, disconnections. Cost me my first Uncollected 100% completion and my first 6* crystal opening, so.... yeah. Pretty disappointing.
  • manv956manv956 Member Posts: 1
    Kabam is spoiling this game day by day with every new update too many bugs and issues in new event quests and side quest even we faced lots of issues in recent war season . As I know most of the people started playing this game because of marvel movies characters now kabam is making this game like cartoon lots of waste character don't know why they need more characters to make this game fun for us if you start poll very huge number of majority in this game don't like those cartoon character plz stop doing this else people leave this game soon kabam should work on old marvel movie character why these creatures when we have good heroes and vilians are there as in human form .it's just my complaint and suggestions to admins of mcoc
  • CaptainMarvellCaptainMarvell Member Posts: 42
    even with the new update the game is still broken. lag makes doing any fight impossible. game still disconnects randomly or randomly shuts off. wasted so many items to try and finish quests. no response from kabam because kabam doesn't care about the players and only care about money. are you even trying to fix this bug & are we going to compensation for it?
  • BlueWarlockBlueWarlock Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2020
    In-Game Name: BlueWarlock
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
    Device Operating System: 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Graphical issues after just a minute or two of play. Flickering, flashing, black/pink/rainbow textures, missing textures, missing images. After a few minutes more of this the game will completely crash. This issue has been ongoing for weeks but has gotten exponentially worse since two updates ago and has escalated to the point where the game is completely unplayable because I can't even see anything properly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared the game cache repeatedly, killed all other running applications in memory management, restarted the game repeatedly, even factory reset the entire tablet, all with no change in the problem. I have opened support tickets and gotten only scripted responses with no useful info.

• DeckardRJDeckardRJ Member Posts: 43
    I'm not even gonna play this game until they fixed it, the lag was so bad i can see both fighters shuffling