**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

COMPENSATION IS CRAZY!!/ What did you pull [MERGED]

Comments

• Options
    IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103

☹️ I picked Terrax

Dont be sad! I have a 6* Hela, she is really good when you ramp her up, really good for longer fights!
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Kinda bummed about hela since she is not who I wanted but its better than iron patriot
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Aegon slapped my awakening gem on him
  • Options
    SASRedemptionSASRedemption Posts: 6
    Thanks Kabam ! Clearly you understood our struggles last couple of weeks. ;)
  • Options
    rajjjeshrajjjesh Posts: 15
    I picked Hyperion from Nexus and my first 6* was IMIW

F
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I doubt anyone can beat my outrageous luck
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited July 2020

So I was luckey somehow
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,580 ★★★★
    Thank you Kabam
  • Options
    StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    Mine offered Bishop, Hulkbuster, and Agent Venom. I went with Hulkbuster as I’ve heard he’s god tier after the buff but I’m scared that his playstyle will be difficult for a not really good player like me. I hope I can get used to him but I’m happy that I’ve received a free 5* for sure.
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited July 2020

I’m not generally one to complain, but I’d love to get one 6* that at least has the potential to be a regular part of my roster. What does everyone else’s 6* roster look like?

I've got similar 6* "unluck" so far. U never know, Magneto post buff could be stellar. :wink:
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited July 2020
    some people gonna kill me, but I really wanted that magik.

I guess have to give surfer a chance

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 851 ★★★★

Could have been much worse.
    Thanks Kabam! Really solid compensation!
  • Options
    laxthelaxthe Posts: 51
    I got my first 6* as Aegon, first I was thrilled but probably he wont be awakened for a couple years. I pulled an Omega Red from 5* Nexus the other option was Namor. Awakening Omega will probably be a pain too.
  • Options
    _matto__matto_ Posts: 58

😁😆
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99

Top this one!!!
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 691 ★★★

I don't want to open crystals until the duals come out. All my 6* pulls have been meh, I'm hoping a half decent pull from a dual crystal will make a dud 6* less painful.

i don’t think a 6* dual crystal is coming soon, they have only planned for 5* duals, but you can save the shards for the next featured which will most likely have tons of good champs
    I hadn't thought of the featured but, that's probably worth a shot since we've been given 5k shards for free.
    The duals are more for me trying to get a 5* that I want to make me feel better about the dud 6* champs.
  • Options
    Kozak_KirillKozak_Kirill Posts: 11
    Compensation is amazing! Im totaly shoked! Thank you Kabam im very happy!
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

Also got a choice between awakening mephisto, more sigs on Kamala Khan or more sigs on OML, chose OML as he is r5.
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I got 6 star Fantastic and 5 star Aarkus.