**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the single best champion?

Who is the single best champion? 185 votes

Doctor Doom
24%
Ravenrob_33Anonymous346Umar7SandeepSPseudouberUnidentifiedCreatureLmao10or_StrongBattle_GreninjaplayinggameletGeo10megColonaut123spaceoctopusSairam44MaxGamingWeeaeaXva23QuattrucciSuperSummoner22Zipio 45 votes
Quake
40%
danielmathSnakeEyes69TheManMythLegendJubaknightTerraSolrac_2VuDahLvernon15SiddhantKwatraImran16wegnerkCarlos2504DonnymeijWarlord5386CupidMcord117DrDeadpoolShtickRickShrimpRGamesbond90 75 votes
CAIW
3%
nameplasBulmktDrPepper_75SwarmOfRavensSuperiorSymbioteTrek26Shøcker 7 votes
Archangel
1%
ShafeeqOmedenn 2 votes
Nick Fury
2%
MoeyTehrMaddix11Eddie0313Bawa69 4 votes
Ægon
6%
SaielDarkrider05Monk1ОвердосGoddessIliasKeriParkerPapicante1SneakyWarriorM_Master19Adios50Sparty6MrGreek 12 votes
Warlock
1%
HosanoKAYDAArsamhaq 3 votes
Ghost
17%
MagicBentonRaganatorMaiicolDiazJim0172arsjumMasterduxBaseballguy711Duke_SilverCrazyjack719FaisaljavedLordScatsburymanveertherealLittlePeteKill_GreyTiger360DarkEternityArham1BLACKMILKTEA_88ddomMazra 32 votes
Omega Red
2%
LordRaymond3BarricadePrimeIrysePotfiction 4 votes
BLCV
0%
Mayis 1 vote

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I don't even have her as a 5* and I've never used her as a 4*, but as a singular champion with no synergies, she can probably get through most fights with very little difficulty or damage taken if used well.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I don't think he's the 'best' champ, but my personal favourite combination of character, utility and damage output is Colossus.
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Rocket. Just wait you’ll see
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Doctor Doom

Doom all the way to the bank!!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

As I said, I'll be giving stupid answers to these.

My answer: My f******* fingers.

as opposed to your normal fingers?😉
    @Ya_Boi_28
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Ghost
    I assume you mean the most well-rounded champion? Probably should have written a reasonable description for this post, but you're probably talking about the most basic of setups.
    I would go ghost still, cuz even without synergies, for people like me who know how to play her that way. She's still the best champ in the game.
    If I had a quake above a 4*, I'd say it's her, but I'm a bit biased towards my rank 5 5* ghost 😉

In case you might think I'm devaluing quake, I still use my 4* in every war, when that's not on, I use her almost everyday in other content like AQ and event quests.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Ghost
    Kids say Doom
    Men say Ghost
    Legends know it's Quake!

(I have a feeling I stole this comment format from somewhere, lol)
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Ghost
    I would say no one but quake can clear most nodes and ghost can do them quick and she has a phasing mechanic and honestly it depends on the content. Like if you are going to do uncollected eq 100% domino is one of the best if not the best at clearing that with the rhulk + massacre synergy So it depends on the content.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Doom is my guy. He's been carrying me through a butt load of content lately. But a close second would be Ghost.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Archangel
    RU11011 said:

Shafeeq said:

Everyone is forgetting this legend

He's pretty awesome, but not really in the competition if there's a bleed/poison immune interaction.
    RU11011 said:

Shafeeq said:

Everyone is forgetting this legend

He's pretty awesome, but not really in the competition if there's a bleed/poison immune interaction.
    I did not think like that tho
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost
    wow people are sleeping on ghost in this thread. The only person who is on her level is quake but I still think ghost is number 1. Dr doom should not have more votes that her
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Also surprised OR only has 1 vote
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    CAIW
    Beardo Cap all the way...
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Cyclops

Flame off Groot fam
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Ghost
    You have put warlock but not domino smh
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Quake

Ya_Boi_28 said:

As I said, I'll be giving stupid answers to these.

My answer: My f******* fingers.

as opposed to your normal fingers?😉
    @Ya_Boi_28
    he’s got Jazz hands