**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Comments

• LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 118 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Leanbison said:

Guys this isn’t fun at all. Act 6 and Act 7 beta all over again. Just found out I can’t have suicides on against avoid without losing all my health in 9 to 10 seconds. Was the plan for me to pay 150 units to turn suicides off and back on. Or was this something you didn’t consider when setting this event up.

That’s what Void does to any suicide user in any content.
    Hey Haji,
    I get it. This is probably something I should have known about void. However my question to Kabam still stands. Why are we being penalized for having suicides on? As it stands now there are class gates and suicides must be off. Just not fun for me.
  • ThereticTheretic Posts: 65

Since the Galactus Favors expire On September 2 two days after we get the last one does that mean we can’t choose our best day to get rewards we want?

If you’re going for crystal shards you’re going to have to go for the the rewards on cosmic Wednesday and be unable to wait for mystic or science.
    If you’re going for upgrade materials you need to finish on skill Monday instead of being able to wait for tech or mutant
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 421 ★★
    Zumsic said:

Can somebody tell me why in todays boss fight, Void, I am killed in like 5 seconds because of suicides? Instead of taking up to 15% of health, because of that node blood in the water, it kills me, is that node intended to be like that?

U haven't tried it yet, are u playing herald? And i see the node on youtube by seatin (200% fury is a big deal) I guess

Zumsic said:

Can somebody tell me why in todays boss fight, Void, I am killed in like 5 seconds because of suicides? Instead of taking up to 15% of health, because of that node blood in the water, it kills me, is that node intended to be like that?

U haven't tried it yet, are u playing herald? And i see the node on youtube by seatin (200% fury is a big deal) I guess
    I haven't tried it yet*
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Zumsic said:

It's a common knowledge that you can't turn on suicide against Void unless you use double immune champions.

You are not ready for endgame content it's your problem not Kabam.
    Leanbison said:

Guys this isn’t fun at all. Act 6 and Act 7 beta all over again. Just found out I can’t have suicides on against avoid without losing all my health in 9 to 10 seconds. Was the plan for me to pay 150 units to turn suicides off and back on. Or was this something you didn’t consider when setting this event up.

Stop whining. Nothing wrong with side quest event and nothing wrong with act 6 either. Only whiners makes it sound wrong.

Don't kill its difficulty for your benefit I'm sick of it.
    @Seatin is a terrible youtuber he can't beat act 7 beta and he pushed for a nerf what kind of youtuber we have?
    Zumsic said:

Just tried it in epic, seems like 'Same attack in row' is an issue
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited August 2020

I don't know Community..
    This herald difficulty was supposed to be fun and interactive.. it's day 6 today and haven't felt the fun playing it.. just more stress while completing them, did elder's Bane last month, did act 6 chap 1 and 2, used like around 500 units for the champion just because i didn't have CapIW or Doom etc.. that's what act 6 is about and it's fine. But the herald's difficulty also feels the same. Kabam has taken some good steps to improve the game, kudos to that, yet the FUN in this difficulty was not felt at all.. might quit playing by this month end. Just my thoughts. Cheers.

Who thought it should be fun? It is supposed to be a challenge and should be it. Stop saying content should be fun. Fun means easy, you can't play easy content and get good rewards.

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think this level of difficulty is what the big end games games wanted.

It wasn't too bad for me. I didn't expect void to be that hard so I went in without reading the nodes and I used 1 revive. The next run I cleared the whole thing with no issues. I used Aegon and kept my suicides on.
  • Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131

TL;DR

What's the total amount of 5* shards through Epic and Master diff? Herald is too much for me since the fight with Aarkus

22k for epic
    10k of master
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Just got the email for the Heralds of Galactus correction saying to tap below to claim my missing rewards, but there was nothing to claim lol
  • DopetokerDopetoker Posts: 12

there was no compensation rewards to claim?
  • sonofthesunsonofthesun Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    Received heralds of galactus compensation from day one but the message was blank and there was nothing to claim
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
  • ShalzzShalzz Posts: 20
    I have a doubt guys . Is the last day going to be vision Arkus day ? Is this quest run till (including )Vision Arkus day( Wednesday 2nd sep ) ? Or the last day will be Monday ? Or Is the last day of quest Mixed champions day ( Tuesday?
  • ShalzzShalzz Posts: 20
    @Kabam Miike could you please run all the 7 herald difficulty quest on the last day ? Everyone has an option to choose which one they want to play . And we will also know that that’s the last day of the quest run when we see all the seven quest .
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Shalzz said:

I have a doubt guys . Is the last day going to be vision Arkus day ? Is this quest run till (including )Vision Arkus day( Wednesday 2nd sep ) ? Or the last day will be Monday ? Or Is the last day of quest Mixed champions day ( Tuesday?

Last galactus favor will be coming on Monday. Tuesday/Mixed Classes quest will be the last one as Event ends wednesday 1PM EST.

So, last galactus favor can be used for Skill(Monday) or Mixed Classes(Tuesday).

Last vision aarkus day will be 26th Aug.. After that for shards, you would have Mystic(Friday) and Science(Sunday)
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Has it been confirmed when the last Galactus event will be and if we will need to use the last one on the Tuesday airwalker fight or if the Wednesday aarkus one will start? Can't find a confirmation from kabam in this post
  • Static_20Static_20 Posts: 4
    Do the quests stop refreshing the day we get the last favour from the calendar?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I've got to say, I'm not a fan of this event. I'm going for shards and there is only one day of the week I am really confident in my team and that is Mystic day. What I don't like about it is how I have to wait an entire week to do it and then only have 24 hours to run through it 7+ times. The difficulty is little much but with boosts I've done pretty well. Without I've only had to use a revive every once in a while. The rewards are good and I think worth it, but the cycle is what I'm not a fan of. Wish we had 2 class options a day or something instead of one, or they had a shards quest and a rank up quest each day. Just my thoughts/opinion!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Sym Supreme ... eating Heralds for breakfast lol

https://youtu.be/pPz9nIIzT3s
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you please find out what the last day of this side event will be. I don’t want to miss out on 5 tickets worth because I’m waiting for mystic day to roll back around.