**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where did your MCOC name come?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Just out of curiosity, do people sound out my name or say it as letters. Like C R C R C R C or kerkerkerk
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'll give you three guesses.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I'll give you three guesses.

Your name is damien and its you
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    My ingame Name is from the Tabletop game Battletech. The clans Name for a adopted warrior.

My forum Name is a short Version from Cassiopeia. The name i wanted for my daughter, but finally didn't make it. She got a Battletech Name from a female Archon of house Steiner now.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Cassy said:

My ingame Name is from the Tabletop game Battletech. The clans Name for a adopted warrior.

My forum Name is a short Version from Cassiopeia. The name i wanted for my daughter, but finally didn't make it. She got a Battletech Name from a female Archon of house Steiner now.

i see why you didn’t chose Cassiopeia.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Just out of curiosity, do people sound out my name or say it as letters. Like C R C R C R C or kerkerkerk

Neither
    So how would you read it?

Crcrcrc said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Neither
    i don’t
    Fair
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Neither
    So it's not Carackarackarack?
    Crackajack?
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Neither
    I look at it as a single unpronounceable word, 'crcrcrc'
    That was how I saw it, but I like seeing people’s interpretations
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Neither
    I look at it as a single unpronounceable word, 'crcrcrc'
    That was how I saw it, but I like seeing people’s interpretations
    I think it's different every time I look at it
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    It’s a little reference from the Spider-Man 3 game

It’s a little reference from the Spider-Man 3 game

Those missions were so annoying and fun at the same time lol
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Maldroit sounded cool, and I thought it refered to a random person. It didnt. I was originally known as Maldroit1, but I got logged out of the forum, and couldn't log back in, so I made a second account, and names it Maldroit2. My in-game name will remain a mystery, because I am too embarrassed by it's origin.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    On here i go by RiderofHell as its a reference to Ghost Rider being the Rider of Hell in the comics.

Ign i go by LegendsForged as i believe there is a Legend in all of us and its up to us when we can Forge it :)
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    A typo
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Mad Eye Moody is one of my favourite Harry Potter character and imo it sounds pretty good for a game name, but was already taken so added my lucky number 3, 3times.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Mad Eye Moody is one of my favourite Harry Potter character and imo it sounds pretty good for a game name, but was already taken so added my lucky number 3, 3times.

The movie did him a disservice. He's much better in the books