**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier rewards [Merged Threads]

100100100100 Posts: 111
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Just saw katys video. And there were only 10k t2a shards in complete cavalier difficulty

And its funny how kabam wrote its to help progressing players to rank up 5* champions.

Other rewards are ok. Not great but there should be atleast 2 fully formed t2a in cavalier difficulty.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Treinin said:

The other rewards do not look ok. In the context of a road map recognizing sig stones are too rare, and committing to improve that, they have only put in 10 random sig stones. This is the same scale as uncollected, which is what was being complained about.

We also get more T5CC in a single week of AQ than we will get from the whole month of Cavalier.

They said that they were going to make 5* sigs less rare, but still make 6* sigs rare in their road map.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Lvernon15 said:

These rewards are outdated before they’ve even released, less t5cc than a single aq cycle, half of a 75% chance at a useless 6*, the sigs and t5b are alright I guess, but the rest is way too low, I mean the side quests are giving the same if not more stuff

Yeah this months side event gives way more than this Cav difficulty.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I am curious as to where this is shown officially. Not from a third party source. Either in my game client, or a post from Kabam themselves.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I am curious as to where this is shown officially. Not from a third party source. Either in my game client, or a post from Kabam themselves.

It’s from Katy candy, ccp data I think, it is slightly odd how nobody else has mentioned it, and I hope they’re an outdated set that was changed (I don’t watch her often so I don’t know if this sort of thing has occurred before) but for now it seems that is what they’re gonna be
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping it’s fake because I haven’t seen any official announcement saying that’s what it’s gonna be. But if it’s true then those rewards are sad
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    where'd you see them? I heard it was in some video
    OGAvenger said:

I’m hoping it’s fake because I haven’t seen any official announcement saying that’s what it’s gonna be. But if it’s true then those rewards are sad

So am I, I pretty much never watch Katy candy so I don’t know how reliable she normally is, but for now that’s what I’m going with, and I’m praying it’s wrong

where'd you see them? I heard it was in some video

Katy candy
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    They're on the News and Announcements page now.

Also I don't care about any CCP information as that's subject to change before they post their video.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    The rewards are posted in Announcements now.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    oh I just checked the vid and Im confused. pretty mediocre.