**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• GryphonGryphon Member Posts: 28
    "Working as intended".
  • roy505roy505 Member Posts: 90
    this is totally insane.. AW and the arenas are going parallel.... something seriously needs to be done
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Member Posts: 770 ★★★
    Gryphon wrote: »
    "Working as intended".

It's a feature... We noticed Android users are spending way too much time playing due to the lag issues. In an effort to support better health, we are offering a break in order to rest and collect yourselves.
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Member Posts: 73
    Mike has mysteriously disappeared from this thread.
  • Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Member Posts: 74
    I can imagine Marvel themselves won't be happy with this..............
  • WOKWOK Member Posts: 468 ★★
    In scores of other threads, players are posting screenshots of their phone info, the msg they're seeing, anything to try and help in resolving the issue. And over 5hrs later still no word from a moderator? I think this is the final straw thats gonna "break the camels back". Im surprised no one has mentioned anything about a class action.
  • bathu2bathu2 Member Posts: 12
    Is this problem only with Android users???
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Member Posts: 85
    Who is responsible for this? Consistent crashing. Consistent bugs, and of course no compensation for all of this. I personally will never give you another dime.
  • JimmyPoeJimmyPoe Member Posts: 1
    This is just unfair, seems spending money in a game without support to customers is pointless. I feel robbed.
  • BlackhawkBlackhawk Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2017
    Can't log in as well....already posted in another thread but might as well post here too: I use a Samsung Galaxy 7. cbmhywz90aqv.png
  • unknownunknown Member Posts: 378
    I'm on google nexus 6p. Can't log in.
  • Slim_reaper35Slim_reaper35 Member Posts: 2
    lol
  • JohnCarlo0608JohnCarlo0608 Member Posts: 3
    After theupdates doned, UNABLE TO LOGIN AGAIN...UNKNOWN ERRO OCCURS will appear
  • JohnCarlo0608JohnCarlo0608 Member Posts: 3
    7a2el892jotj.png
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike ok game is back up and running, now what? If the answer is nothing just say it. Don't leave the forums silent regarding what may or may not be don't to make right
  • WilliamJakesWilliamJakes Member Posts: 75
    Mods can you acknowledge that there is a possibility that Gwenpool and Elektra were not fixed? Many players are having issues prevented evade realistically with them.

Disappointed that I have to bring this up constantly, still no official reply..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    Mods can you acknowledge that there is a possibility that Gwenpool and Elektra were not fixed? Many players are having issues prevented evade realistically with them.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/12335#Comment_12335
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Member Posts: 966 ★★★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/12335#Comment_12335

Lol that post.

Evade by AI has basically been broken in one way or another for 16 months... That's not a long time I guess.
  • SlySlySlySly Member Posts: 352 ★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

Lol that post.

Evade by AI has basically been broken in one way or another for 16 months... That's not a long time I guess.

Best sentence "We thought we had a fix but hat wasn't the case". Kabam testers easiest job in the world: Is it working? - I dunno. -Meh who cares, send it anyway , they'll pay up either way.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

Lol that post.

It was asked if it was acknowledged. I showed that it was.
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Member Posts: 73
    Laaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggg.......I can't keep a decent combo in LOL because of the laaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggg!!
  • RaaRaa Member Posts: 310 ★★
    Why is it that we can't land a special attack because apparently the AI wants to land theirs and instead of our champ triggering an automatic block like they used to, we're just left open to get hit by the AI's special atk, all because we hit that special atk button the same time the AI tried to land theirs. Unfortunately for us, the AI comes first.
  • Luke2080Luke2080 Member Posts: 16
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    That's too many bug fixes, we'll be having a hard time finding things to discuss and complain about.

That comment was way too early. Now post the androud server crash, dash back and gameplay are back to pre 13.1. At least for android users.

I got roped into paying 10 bucks for the unit deal when things worked well. That only lasted a day. Will ask google for a refund.
  • winstonyuri54winstonyuri54 Member Posts: 11
    And missing a hit after opponent does a heavy is still on..thought it would be better but still messing up my AW and AQ..do something about it
  • username92847username92847 Member Posts: 292
    RANK DOWN TICKETS will go far,
    to help us forgive shortcomings
    to supposedly 'fixed update' & adapt,
    to an ever-changing roster of champs that are not as good as yesterday, different today, & might be tomorrow.

I'm probably not the only one, who didnt rank cyclops because he was BROKEN,
    at the time we had RDT's
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Member Posts: 42
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    That's too many bug fixes, we'll be having a hard time finding things to discuss and complain about.

The first reply of the thread. REALLY?!?!
  • trackafeetrackafee Member Posts: 8
    I m not able to evade projectile specials after 13.1 like Ronan, Thor (both), Ultron, SIM/IM's special 1 at all. Every time I swipe back it doesn't register and I get hit by their specials it wasn't the case pre 13.1 for me. I even upgraded my phone's OS thinking it might be my phone but it isn't. Can anyone help?

Same here. ROL isn't really possible now bc of it.
  • Al2QAl2Q Member Posts: 66
    Please do something about the constant lags and missing of specials KABAM....

• Rafaelli_slotRafaelli_slot Member Posts: 20
    Hi everyone! Does anybody know how to check my Labyrinth points(points for killing bosses in LoL)? When LoL was announced i saw that there`s an opportunity to get legend title for 10,000 Labyrinth points and i`m looking foward to earn them if it still works
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★
    Wow I just got kicked in the head whilst I was pullin an l1, the l1 didn't hit and I got killed, ( war drax vs 90s clops) then next fight i evaded a cyclops l1 and swiped forward in the same
    Motion, a move I've pulled thousands of times, but this time he parried me... combo... dead, just too many bugs guys, Ai just keeps parrying when they shouldn't be able to, zero window for hits after specials and heavies. I'm really sick of this, and if you think it means opening my wallet to buy revives, think again, 3 week old iPhone with 10:3:1 iOS