**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I agree with Seatin about the new cav difficulty

I know a lot of people disagree with Seatin, but, as someone focused on eq and story quest, i expect both to be fun with good rewards. The cav difficulty definitely was fun, but didn't have good enough rewards. I really hope you can change the cav difficulty a little so it can have better rewards. Also, i feel like the rewards have to be something worthwhile and great for bigger content. Thank you.

Comments

• RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    I think UC completion should give out 5k 6*shards, and 20k 5*shards, and Cavalier 10k 6* shards and 30k 5* shards.

3 basic 6* crystals and 10 basic 5* every two month for completing both does not seem out of proportion in the meta for a cavalier and would keep me interested at least for some months.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    RoOOts said:

I think UC completion should give out 5k 6*shards, and 20k 5*shards, and Cavalier 10k 6* shards and 30k 5* shards.

3 basic 6* crystals and 10 basic 5* every two month for completing both does not seem out of proportion in the meta for a cavalier and would keep me interested at least for some months.

For some months? Lol.

Don’t be like a bunny who needs a carrot dangled in front of them to move ahead.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    I think a more ‘guaranteed value’ approach would be nice.
  • As @xNig said, some people play solely for the rewards. I am pretty much one of those people.
    roster wise, I'm definitely not end end game, but have nearly 100ed abyss, have 30+ r5s, and few r2s. Yes, I'm enjoying Cav difficulty, but it does take very long. So far ive finished until chap2 itemless, onto chap3. I look at the rewards and sigh. It feels really less and stale. Only reason I'm doing it is for the 10% t5cc (+10% t5cc).
    If the rewards are "geared" for endgamers, where is the t2a everyone is starving for? THe rewards do not reflect the effort. The content is definitely enjoyable, i'd give Kabam that. But if the rewards are bad now, its value will be nothing in a few months.
  • Haji_Saab said:

Do you want to start chasing 7* now? Because if they start giving more and more rewards, surely this will just unlock the next level. There is no scenario in which you are not starved for resources.

Haji I know your 6* roster. Arent you starved for good 6*? I did not ask for 50% t5cc, r3s arent a big improvement over r2s anyways. Some good scraps for more 6* openings, t2a, t4b, maybe some gold? could be nice.5* shards also.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I thoroughly enjoyed the quests themselves. I loved the node design and thought they were fair and fun while still properly challenging.

The rewards could use a bit of an upgrade. Ideally, I agree with some earlier posters that 7500 6* shards in total for 100% would be ideal. This would make it comparable to uncollected when it was released for 5* shards, and make the total available 6* shards from both EQ difficulties an even 10,000. As mentioned above, the 6* pool is quite large now, and many cavalier players are at a point where 6*s are the only ones that really excite them.

Increasing shard availability does not impact the in-game economy in the way that increased rank-up resources do. What good are all of the best 6*s in the game if you can’t rank them up? So I understand Kabam being slow on rolling out new rank-up materials, but I would like to see an increase in shards.

I have not thought much about the rank up materials, to be honest. I think they are mostly sufficient, as AQ provides the bulk of rank up resources for most cavalier players, I assume. I wouldn’t be upset with getting more, but I’m also very much not expecting it.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    The rewards are fine IMO, but I wouldn't get mad at some extra shards/resources...
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think the rewards need to match the time investment. If the rewards are okay now they will be horrible a couple months from now so we definitely need an increase in rewards.
    Everything about the game mode otherwise is fine but I wouldn't mind if they removed some paths to save us an hour or two of time overall.
  • I think the rewards need to match the time investment. If the rewards are okay now they will be horrible a couple months from now so we definitely need an increase in rewards.
    Everything about the game mode otherwise is fine but I wouldn't mind if they removed some paths to save us an hour or two of time overall.

Absolutely. We definitely need the rewards to match time and effort.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Do you want to start chasing 7* now? Because if they start giving more and more rewards, surely this will just unlock the next level. There is no scenario in which you are not starved for resources.

How people don't understand this absolutely blows my mind.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Dumping more in now just accelerates the next step which just accelerates starting over again
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Kabam has never been a fan of buffing rewards outright. They tend to do so through side quests
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

100% Agree OP

We should be getting 10 6 star Abyssal Nexuses every month for cav difficulty completion
    We should be getting 10 T6CC selectors for cav difficulty exploration
    We should be getting a 7 star nexus crystal for exploration

Rewards could be better than that but I'm trying to be reasonable here.

Now you are gaslighting