As we continue to work to address ongoing issues regarding Parry and Evade, we will be extending the Week 4 Quest of the Summer of Pain and its Solo Objectives by 1 week to better allow you to complete this content. This will not result in next week's content being delayed.

Which champion needs a rework next?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,178 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Some of the champs I had in old polls like Colossus, old man logan, Magnetos & Hulkbuster have already been reworked and updated. Now which champ badly neeeds a rework?

Which champion needs a rework next? 66 votes

Joe Fixit
7%
Thicco_ModeElementalBashRoKoPlayzzzHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBertTron 5 votes
War Machine
4%
shield456NnnHemendra_ 3 votes
Abomination
1%
AlexBossu 1 vote
Deadpool X force
22%
CaboDestro1JTChaosLoganJackman05KevanproGgp87TriguyMysteryMaestroSwarmOfRavensEver_72MCOCmaster01AncelRiptideZura_1jscott96HD_prence_69 15 votes
Iron Fist
13%
Alfa_PigeonWRIRDa_Grimm_One_88Inked84Maxax1BRUUUUHPaul_Rudd[Deleted User]wdkeller1_ 9 votes
Karnak
15%
ATnix95Mhd20034RoOOtsmanveertherealRisenfromhellwingedWarrior2099TheTalentsAomine_Daiki10MainzelFreedomsage 10 votes
Cable
3%
AmnetiesfuNemOron 2 votes
Howard the Duck
1%
Chacos 1 vote
Juggernaut
21%
JoeLukaZeClown137MathstadonMarvel2289RedEightDenzel116RamadaTripleBGarrettNBerjibsZ2f6hQunoobmeproNogood22Wardizzle 14 votes
Moon Knight
9%
smy168ShadowstrikeNo_oneukJragonMaster170SetnopNotaZesty 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• WardizzleWardizzle Posts: 12
    Juggernaut
    Juggernaut simply because he was my 1st 6* and I'd like to be able take him into v5 for some fun.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,843 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit
    might be biased here...
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    Iron patriot
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 562 ★★★
    Iron Fist
    I think like a kabam dev mentioned this. Iron fist has so much potential too! They could give his "cut ki flow off" thing a petrify or paralyze, give him vulnerability debuffs, maybe solid buff control. I'd love to see like an unconventional mystic that use traditionally non-mystic mechanics like Armor Break, Petrify, or Vulnerability, because Iron fist kind of is like a Skill champ with magic punches and he's the one that can do it.

I remember back when he used to be glorious, so what he is no is especially sad.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Black Panther Civil War. Last skill buff was punisher and einter soldier
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 791 ★★★
    Juggernaut
    Please...
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Another one???

Every day another buff thread
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 347 ★★
    The game.
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Joe Fixit
    Cable doesnt need a buff. He can shred with his degen.
  • Deadpool X force
    I am very happy people voted for Deadpool
  • Bilbo_Idol1Bilbo_Idol1 Posts: 24
    How do I vote for all of them?
  • Thor ragnarok
    Thor ragnarok seriously need a buff ! Apart from his power gain ! He have nothing special , a shock that doesn't stack, a stun that depends on your chances !
  • Thor ragnarok special changes !
    Sp1 and sp2 needs changes ..we are talking about thor(god of thunder) and have attacks like mortals? If need idea, then look in thor ragnarok movie final battle with hela ! Will get atleast 1 or 2 ideas to make them as special attacks of buffed thor ragnarok
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 791 ★★★
    Juggernaut

Thor ragnarok special changes !
    Sp1 and sp2 needs changes ..we are talking about thor(god of thunder) and have attacks like mortals? If need idea, then look in thor ragnarok movie final battle with hela ! Will get atleast 1 or 2 ideas to make them as special attacks of buffed thor ragnarok

it would be a long time before he needs a buff
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 266
    Iron Fist
    Both Daredevils, skill class is awful.
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    Joe Fixit
    first 6 star was joe fixit, he is so bad.. i mean come on.
  • AncelAncel Posts: 48
    Deadpool X force
    Just increase x-pool deadforce's regen

At least
  • Iron Fist
    Iron Fist in need of a rework so is Juggernaut (considering how powerful he actually is within the comics)
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Groot for sure, As much as Id hate to say because so many Cyclops, oo more mutants for a while. Both 6* and duped Urg. We got tons and gambit on the way already.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,955 ★★★

Groot for sure, As much as Id hate to say because so many Cyclops, oo more mutants for a while. Both 6* and duped Urg. We got tons and gambit on the way already.

The champ in ur dp needs a serious buff