**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seeing Red node bugged for Omega Red

MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
As far as I can tell, my R5 Omega Red is not converting bleeds to passive prowess as the node describes. Discovered this in cavalier difficulty of the new event quest

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    I'm seeing this as well.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It seems to be working the other way around. The opponent is the one that gets the prowess buffs
  • Game1Game1 Posts: 7
    The same is happening for my domino and Archangel
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    He’s still a beast for that path...but still
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    None of my mutants gain a prowess buff, and the bleed potency doesn’t reduce as it says
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    I just made a post. Should've checked here first. I am experiencing this as well.
    Etm34 said:

None of my mutants gain a prowess buff, and the bleed potency doesn’t reduce as it says

I gained a couple prowess when I tried with Namor, but not the proper amount
  • LoopdaedLoopdaed Posts: 1
    Had the same issue with domino. Gained no prowess and never shrugged off the bleeds.
  • I’ve had problems with this node as well. I went an entire fight without triggering the node using Sunspot, despite having many bleeds on. Omega Red was shaky as well. I was able to get it to trigger a couple times, but only about 20% of my specials triggered any Prowess.
  • With OR one fight I only purified 2 bleeds. Domino and sunspot did none. Red magneto Is the only mutant that is purifying all the bleeds for me.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Same as op
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I had the same issue
  • I'm having the same issue
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

I'm having the same issue

There are other threads on this. OR shuts the node down after 10 spores. OR is actually the best option for the node and you don't need the prowless.
    https://youtu.be/CbdufUgx_Vk
  • Hey there, just wanted to confirm that Omega Red's ability to prevent Purify can cause this to happen and that his abilities are working correctly.

Hey there, just wanted to confirm that Omega Red's ability to prevent Purify can cause this to happen and that his abilities are working correctly.

Please elaborate on how Omega Red’s ability to affect the opponents ability to purify a debuff is preventing my OR from converting bleeds on him to prowess as stated by the node. It has nothing to do with 10 spores either because I just tested it and had the same issue with 0 spores on the opponent.
  • ddavi988ddavi988 Posts: 8
    I am experiencing the same issue with my Omega Red. I took videos to demonstrate. OR never converts the bleeds. Why?
    OR ability is to reduce the opponents' abilty to purify debuff no? Not the other way around? Or am I reading that incorrectly?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

Hey there, just wanted to confirm that Omega Red's ability to prevent Purify can cause this to happen and that his abilities are working correctly.

Please elaborate on how Omega Red’s ability to affect the opponents ability to purify a debuff is preventing my OR from converting bleeds on him to prowess as stated by the node. It has nothing to do with 10 spores either because I just tested it and had the same issue with 0 spores on the opponent.
    Because the node is placed on the defender. If defender's Ability Accuracy is reduced it will affect the node that gives the attacker any ability.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

Your last bit is incorrect, post a video of it...

Here is a video of OR Pruifying the bleeds at 0 spores:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abq4-plQGNY

Death Factor

While near the opponent, Omega Red inflicts 1 Death Spore every .5 second(s) up to a maximum of 10. Once the opponent is out of range they lose 1 Death Spore every .15 second(s). Death Spores are not affected by Ability Accuracy reduction.
    Each Death Spore lowers the opponent’s Armor Rating by 105 and reduces their chance to Purify debuffs by 10%.
    Death Spores struggle to effect mechanical components and are inflicted 4 times slower against Robots.
    ddavi988 said:

OR ability is to reduce the opponents' abilty to purify debuff no? Not the other way around? Or am I reading that incorrectly?

A node is an modified defender ability, since it is an defender ability doing the purification it can be shut down by AAR
    Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

While near the opponent, Omega Red inflicts 1 Death Spore every .5 second(s) up to a maximum of 10. Once the opponent is out of range they lose 1 Death Spore every .15 second(s). Death Spores are not affected by Ability Accuracy reduction.
    Each Death Spore lowers the opponent’s Armor Rating by 105 and reduces their chance to Purify debuffs by 10%.
    Death Spores struggle to effect mechanical components and are inflicted 4 times slower against Robots.
    ddavi988 said:

A node is an modified defender ability, since it is an defender ability doing the purification it can be shut down by AAR
    I am guessing this is the same for Magneto too. I tried him and he didnt convert bleeds either. AAR might be the culprit then?
    ddavi988 said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

I am guessing this is the same for Magneto too. I tried him and he didnt convert bleeds either. AAR might be the culprit then?
    it IS the culprit.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    It’s the same situation on the Cosmic Grit chapter.

If you were to use Medusa and armor shatter a robot, you’ll stop gaining the aptitude buffs as well.

So I’d say it’s working as intended.
    Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

I don’t need to post a video. They can recreate it easily to test. Zero spores and still zero bleeds converted.
    MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

I don’t need to post a video. They can recreate it easily to test. Zero spores and still zero bleeds converted.
    except I just posted a video, zero spores and bleeds were converted, so if it was as easy as you claim then my video should match your statement, but it didnt, disproving you.
    Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

except I just posted a video, zero spores and bleeds were converted, so if it was as easy as you claim then my video should match your statement, but it didnt, disproving you.
    You only proved the node works sometimes, nothing more.
    MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

If the node works "some times" then it is not easy to recreate and test as you claimed, and you need to provide prof of it not working. Again, proving you wrong. You have never had anything to do with software development and testing have you?
    Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Lormif said:

MattMan said:

Death Factor

ddavi988 said:

If the node works "some times" then it is not easy to recreate and test as you claimed, and you need to provide prof of it not working. Again, proving you wrong. You have never had anything to do with software development and testing have you?
    No I don’t have experience on software testing. It’s not my job to test their broken product for them.

It doesn’t work, I reported it, they can do what they want with it. You can test it all you want for them, I have better things to do with my time.