UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

How Impactful Was Your 5* AG From the SA Calendar?

13Β»

Comments

• MagonusMagonus Posts: 288 β˜…β˜…
    (A) It's exactly the class I needed/wanted!
    Awakened CAPIW! VERY happy!
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82 β˜…
    Was finally able to awaken my doom, that prestige bump is nice.
  • Morpheus_HHMorpheus_HH Posts: 18 β˜…
    Mystic for Scarlet Witch! B)
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other
    Not helpful, but I didn’t have another gem of that class. I really only need mutant or mystic, and got tech. Which is fine, it went to Warlock. He doesn’t need the awakened ability, but it’s a little bit of an OCD thing that I have a max ranked champ unawakened lol
  • (A) It's exactly the class I needed/wanted!
    Took Ghost to r4 last week, then get Tech ag this week. There is a Kabam god after all lol
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,508 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    (D) Not too helpful, I have at least one copy of that gem already
    Got my 3rd skill awakening gem, and I'm still waiting on Fury! Even after at least 30 skill/mutant crystals I still don't have him.
  • GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44 β˜…
    Just used a skill AG on Blade and took him to rank 5, then pulled a replacement skill gem :) now have at least one of each class.

• DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 2,705 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i got exactly what i wanted in Cosmic ... used it on Ronan!! B)
  • I got another mystic gem. That's two in which I don't really have anyone to use it on.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 818 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Another Science Gem. That makes x4 in my inventory... :s
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 265 β˜…
    Got the only one I can't immediately use or need (tech) and I already had one in my inventory.
  • Indrick781Indrick781 Posts: 443 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other
    Didn't really matter. Going to sit there unused for quite a long time.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulled tech and I am beyond the time I need star lord
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77 β˜…
    (B) Quite helpful, there's at least one champ I want to awaken that can help me get through some content
    Got a mutant, used it on Archangel
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,012 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was already worrying about using a science on red hulk and i got capiw the next crystal. Adding to the agony i got human torch too!!
    Thank god and kabam, i got a science this time, yet i don't know who to use it onπŸ˜…
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 385 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Literally not at all useful. Had 2 science AG and 2 cosmic AG only, then pulled a third science AG.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 755 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I needed a skilled awakening gem and that’s what I got and now my R4 5* Nick Fury is awakened...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,708 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ended up getting a 3rd science AG.
    Ended up awakening quake just because.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 499 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    (C) Fairly helpful, I don't have an AG from that class but I don't have a champ I want to awaken right now
    I saved the two from the treasure hunt quest as well and opened all three yesterday. Got 2 science and a tech gem. I'm saving the science for Void and Cap America IW and the tech on Warlock or Guardian when he comes to the basic pool.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 β˜…β˜…
    got a mutant ag, got an archangel the day b4. actually perfect
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 275 β˜…
    I had instant use for 4 out of the 6 classes. But I opened my third science AG from the 3 crystals of this month. Kinda sad, because I have nearly all the good science champ apart from Red Guardian and nearly all of them are awakened.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 733 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Other
    Beyond useless. Pulled my 5th skill gem after telling a friend how much it sucked that he got a 5th skill gem. Misery lives company, I guess. Would've liked science for the HT I finally pulled, but I'll probably put a generic on him.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 355 β˜…β˜…
    (C) Fairly helpful, I don't have an AG from that class but I don't have a champ I want to awaken right now
    I'm waiting for a science AG, this month we obtained 3 crystal, one from SA and two from special quest, I obtained 1 tech, again; 1 misty, again and one skill. I have 5* Nick fury but he don't like to me and I know if I'll upgrade him nerve use him like the thing.