**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Bigred1515Bigred1515 Posts: 5
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm seeing a bug, mostly with Magik, when I let off her L2 with the opponent pinned against the wall. Afterwards I'm not able to dash back to create space. I have two options, take a combo to the face or try and block/pray for a parry. This is VERY noticeable for me as Magik is my top champ. Also saw it with Wolverine, SL and Hyperion.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Confirm the issue in every game mode.
  • hheemmhheemm Posts: 17
    I’ve noticed this as well with many champs in arena, after using specials
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Same here.
  • Bigred1515Bigred1515 Posts: 5
    iPhone 7 iOS 11, saw it with 5 star Rank 4 Magik, 4 star Rank 5 SL, Hyperion, Wolvie, and 4 star 3/30 Angela. I was in 5.3.4. I fought everyone on the bleed immune/physical resistance path. So SW, Loki, Juggs, Gully, Voodoo, Jane Foster, Iron Fist and Dormamu.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Every champ, every game mode, Oneplus 3 Android 7.1.1
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Iphone 8+ ios11 same problem...
    Seems like every update there are more bugs but none of the important bugs are getting worked on.
    Focus more on gameplay bugs and prioritize those over champ specific bugs...
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    All champs an all areas
    Moto g5 plus
    Android 7.0
  • cant dash back or dash in after a sp,most noticiable with champs like hulk,storm and magik
  • The same here. I can’t dash back after special. This delay is really bad. This update has new bugs. I wish go back to 15.0 to finish my act 5.3

iPad Air 2 iOS 11
    IPhone 6 iOS 10.3
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Alcatel pop c7 7041x
    Android 4.2.2
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Was using my rogue, I hit an sp2 and then I couldn't dash back right away, I swiped back atleast twice and nothing happened. Please, fix this kabam :).
  • Yep. Same. I don't understand, don't you guys have like beta testers or something to work all of these kinks out? Surely there's no way these bugs pop up after the game has been released.

iPhone 7+ iOS 11.0.1
  • God job messing up this update!!! I'm burning units trying.to finish one quest path. Absolute BS!!! Swipe back, evade, nothing works. Good job!
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Confirmed with hawkeye on act 4.3.5. Galaxy s6 Android 6
  • hheemmhheemm Posts: 17
    Happened with all champs on my roster, after using a special against the enemy, when they’re against the wall. IOS 11 IPhone 7s
  • I am having recover time issues with magiks L2, Hyperion L2, AA L2, GP L1 list goes on. I cant evade or block after special attack I just stand there unresponsive, AI recovers faster than me to do a combo game over. I am noticing this in act 5.31.

Iphome 7 +
    IOS11