**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Im bored so what is the dumbest thing you've ever done in MCOC history?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
I have done some really done things when I was still a noob but the dumbest was when I was exploring Act 4 and I didn't read a node and there was a node where the defender can't take over 1 percent dmg and regens 1 percent every second so I had the best fight against mags and spent like 7+ minutes just fighting Mags just trying different things. Then I read the node and I felt so dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Trying to quake true strike

SAME
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    It’s impossible for me to narrow it down to one...

I’d list them all but I’d be here all day
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Not understanding sig stones for the first like 4 months I played. I thought it improved attack and health of champs.... I probably used 300 stones on champs that don’t need them.... and it took me a while to get Omega, Cap IW and Aegon maxed because of it.

And yes... selling some champs
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    Use awakening gems to awaken Magneto (pre-buff), Daredevil Netflix and Iron Man before I actually realised they were HORRIBLE way back then, when I didn't care about their usefulness.
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    selling 1 stars since they will give most points for the special october arena. rip. :|
  • Options
    WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Dropping 5100 units to try for apocalypse when I could have done Abyss instead lol. I’m just mad I only got a single 5* champ in all that. Spoilers: it wasn’t Apocalypse.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★

Dropping 5100 units to try for apocalypse when I could have done Abyss instead lol. I’m just mad I only got a single 5* champ in all that. Spoilers: it wasn’t Apocalypse.

Groot?