**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guillotine 2099 Appreciation Post.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I just 100% explored variant 3 with my Guilly, then got a rank 5 gem for her!

I used Ghost as well, but Guilly was the highlight 😅
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

I should start a taskmaster appreciation post so thanks for the idea @Kill_Grey

Lol, sure thing bro.
    If anything I'll do it when i become a 4* because I dont want to get 1k more disagrees
    Lmao 😂
    If i do it @KDSuperFlash10 @Etjama @Materpuff and @SpideyFunko would hate me more than they already do, actually that would be fun
    Don't even think about it...
    it is in a draft right now all I need to do is press post
    if i get 15 likes on this post I'll do it today
    You won't hear the end of it... just warning ya... 💀💀💀
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

Kill_Grey said:

MaxGaming said:

I should start a taskmaster appreciation post so thanks for the idea @Kill_Grey

Lol, sure thing bro.
    If anything I'll do it when i become a 4* because I dont want to get 1k more disagrees
    Lmao 😂
    If i do it @KDSuperFlash10 @Etjama @Materpuff and @SpideyFunko would hate me more than they already do, actually that would be fun
    Don't even think about it...
    it is in a draft right now all I need to do is press post
    if i get 15 likes on this post I'll do it today
    everyone like this post it will give you a good 5* or 6*
    just hit *disagree* 😁 I would prefer if you don't make a Taskmaster appreciation thread 👍
    you know what I am feeling like doing it later this week so no exact date but ill put the release of it on a post somewhere so be aware
    Dew it. Make the post. You have my full support.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

I got Guillotine 2099 2 days ago and I'm absolutely loving her! Took her to r3 yesterday and I have a 3-4 tech gem and a 4-5 tech gem. I'm seriously contemplating whether I should r5 her! I probably will!

She's defo worth it! I took her to rank 3 with a gem. Gonna do boss rush to get the tier 2 alpha to take her to rank 4. And gonna use her to explore variant 3 and pray for a tech 4-5 gem 🙏

I've already got ghost at rank 5 awakened, and if guilly wasn't already done duped, I would have used my tech gem on her.
    Good luck on that V3 gem, hopefully you'll get tech!
    Oh right, I actually did, lol
  • Options

Finally had enough iso.

Thank you, Variant 3!
  • Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Finally had enough iso.

Thank you, Variant 3!

Lucky you,don't forget to smash things with her
  • Options
    Holros said:

Kill_Grey said:

Finally had enough iso.

Thank you, Variant 3!

Lucky you,don't forget to smash things with her
    Oh, I sure will!

All future cavalier difficulty exploration are already in the bag!

Act 6 will tremble at my wake! 😂
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Daphboy said:

Berjibs said:

I have her r5 w/suicides, not fully levelled with iso, maybe halfway, and I constantly have the issue where I ramp up first fight and then kill the opponent second fight before being able to reach sp3. Sometimes I have to deliberately take damage just to be able to activate it. Talking cav eq, early act 6 level opponents. Maybe she’ll be more useful in 6.3/4 exploration.

For me she’s just a bit annoying to use and I’ve for the most part got as good or better, less fussy options to clear content with. Running suicides BWCV, Corvus, warlock and omega are nearly always more practical and faster overall for normal questing and certainly wouldn’t take her into LOL over aegon or colossus.

Im mainly bringing her when my other immune champs are tied up in aq/aw, sometimes against AON. If I’m using her for questing I typically just ramp her up in one fight and then save her for the boss as the ramped up damage is nice, did that with Apoc quest cav eq and it worked well.

Interested to hear where people are finding her useful so keeping an eye on the thread.

I pulled her as a 6* back in December from the feature crystal and she is definitely one of my most used champs.
    Most arguments against her I understand, but to say colossus is better for LoL simply is not true. Also, while aegon may get more utility at higher combo, g2099 still takes down LoL fights in less hits than aegon, and you don’t ever need to use potions on her thanks to her crazy high armor and regen she can keep going and going and going.
    Nope colossus is awesome in LOL actually prefer using him to aegon. Can he do every fight? Not quite but neither can most and there’s some pretty annoying ones like agent venom he’s simply amazing for.

If you can 100% LOL with her not using potions well bravo but I’ve used all three and the other two are better for me, can always take synergies for a bit of regen and keep the truestrike, unblockable, aa reduction, tenacity etc etc of aegon or the insane tankiness and outright fun of colossus. You’re basically spending the fights at around 30 plus armours if you get clipped it’s nothing, also his unblockable specials are great for dealing with **** evades too. So many times I’ve been dodged on the first hit but he just ploughs though it and they can’t stop you.

So I actually didn’t say anybody was better, just who I prefer.

I’d typically start a LOL run after all my family have gone to bed and finish it knackered at like 1/2am. I’m gonna make a mistake or two along the way and it’s on that basis I wouldn’t take her.

• Options
    Fellow G2099 users, I need some insight...

Has anyone tried her against Doom? If so, I need tips lol. I keep getting my armor removed against the map 5 boss, and then get shocked and heavied (typical Doom AI).

Help would be appreciated. 🙂
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Has anyone tried her against Doom? If so, I need tips lol. I keep getting my armor removed against the map 5 boss, and then get shocked and heavied (typical Doom AI).

Use 2 pre-fights for no armor 😉. But if you want the extra sustainability, not hitting him during his aura will work. And your Special dexes have to be on point.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Use 2 pre-fights for no armor 😉. But if you want the extra sustainability, not hitting him during his aura will work. And your Special dexes have to be on point.
    Hmm...🤔
    I guess I'll try this. Thanks bro!
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Latest r5. Not mentioned here but shes also good for degen nodes in aq, MT as well since she doesn’t crit, and really good in Aspect of Nightmare as she heals a lot from it if you make a mistake
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    GagoH said:

Latest r5. Not mentioned here but shes also good for degen nodes in aq, MT as well since she doesn’t crit, and really good in Aspect of Nightmare as she heals a lot from it if you make a mistake

Awesome! I haven't been able to test her against degen nodes, I'd love to do so someday. As for aspect of nightmares, I actually figured she could go from 50% to 100% with the self repair in addition to the node itself.

Also, what's MT?
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I am starting to appreciate her more from Labyrinth, where she carried me through every fight
    I used to regret having her at r5 because of my fury at r4, but now since both are at r5, my go to team is quake, g2099 and NF. Evade synergy + bleed and poison immune and this team counters so so many annoying nodes
  • Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

I am starting to appreciate her more from Labyrinth, where she carried me through every fight
    I used to regret having her at r5 because of my fury at r4, but now since both are at r5, my go to team is quake, g2099 and NF. Evade synergy + bleed and poison immune and this team counters so so many annoying nodes

Welcome to the club big man,you won't regret it
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

GagoH said:

Awesome! I haven't been able to test her against degen nodes, I'd love to do so someday. As for aspect of nightmares, I actually figured she could go from 50% to 100% with the self repair in addition to the node itself.

Also, what's MT?
    Yeah she heals back even more than 50% so if youre at like 30% health you can jump to 90 on AoN. Man Thing.
  • Options
    GagoH said:

Kill_Grey said:

GagoH said:

Also, what's MT?
    Yeah she heals back even more than 50% so if youre at like 30% health you can jump to 90 on AoN. Man Thing.
    Oh I see, lol
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    There's a cool interaction I just found out. G2099 works for dismay! With her combo shields, the node effects don't trigger when she's struck.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

There's a cool interaction I just found out. G2099 works for dismay! With her combo shields, the node effects don't trigger when she's struck.

Dismay works when you lose your combo so obviously combo shield will prevent it.
  • Options
    Djin said:

Kill_Grey said:

Dismay works when you lose your combo so obviously combo shield will prevent it.
    It's a tip, nevertheless.

Even I don't know.
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Some thought I was insane when I took my 6* G2099 to rank 3 instead of my Ghost. It is refreshing to see so much appreciation for her here.
  • Options
    arsjum said:

Some thought I was insane when I took my 6* G2099 to rank 3 instead of my Ghost. It is refreshing to see so much appreciation for her here.

Damn!

Bro, you have my complete respect!

That's actually my plan for the future. If I got a 6* Guilly 2099 and Ghost. I'd actually give priority to G2099 as my rank 3 choice.

I love her so much!
  • Options
    arsjum said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/219491/warlock-vs-guillotine-2099/p1

Here's a similar-ish thread. It was quite a warzone for like the first 4 pages, but towards the end; things evened out.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I just took mine to r4. I'm liking her more and more and that regen is crazy. I still think Sentinel will be my first tech r5 but I think I'll definitely be r5ing her too.