Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• frankiedannyfrankiedanny Member Posts: 2
    Same here. Can’t dash back or forward after specials. iOS 11, iPhone 6s Plus.
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    Of all the bugs this game have, this is the most unacceptable. I'm pretty sure we will have to wait a couple of weeks (if not more) while we will lose characters in wars and AQ.

Why don't you do an emergency mainteinance when something is againt us?
  • BigGusBigGus Member Posts: 4
    Same problem, with every champ. Some more noticeable
    iPad 5 iOS 11
    OnePlus 5 Android 7.1.1
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Member Posts: 161
    So why is video proof of this happening not allowed to be posted in forum... tried to upload very short video of this clearly happening to xf-deadpool because it's the easiest to see it happening, and yet it says video not allowed...hmmmmm....
  • QwertyQwerty Member Posts: 636 ★★★

maybe not, but i'm going to keep tagging them so it shows in their notifications.
  • 8406GR8406GR Member Posts: 55
    This game, in it of itself, has maxed double edge in masteries. I enjoyn playing it but sometimes the updates are overly complicated. It's rather evident that the change happened during kabams latest installment. I don't know what logic is followed but I don't fix what isn't broken. I know some issues have been brought up with mordo and hyp so change that to reflects the two characters, not the whole game. I realize it can be challenging to formulate code but hopefully these changes can be fixed in a timely manner. If this change is what kabam is seeking at lest let us know, please.

-My device ipad4th gen retina
    -Noticed issue in:
    3v3
    1v1
    Story
    Quest (monthly and daily)
    -specific champions:
    All champions that I have used experienced delayed reaction regarding moving after either sp1/2
    - IOS: 10.3.3
    - This issue is not time sensitive and appears to happen consistent rather than intermittent.
    - Issue start date: 9/27/2017 after installing mcoc's latest update.

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    This is just sad really, everytime they "fix" a few things and push out an update before they're ready they seem to break something else or leave major bugs unfixed and refuse to take down the game to work on them which is exactly what they need to do.

I was having the same issues, I was fighting on my other phone with Gambit in aw and was using his special one.

Everytime I did so he would just stop and wouldn't respond to any inputs inputs for most of the stun and it gave the enemy the nessacary time to almost fully recover from the stun.

It did this without fail 4 times, and pretty much cost my Gambit when he should have easily killed his opponent if the game was working properly.

Seriously it's about time to fix the game, and stop the whole scapegoating thing you guys have going on.

Some of the issues that plague this game may indeed be device specfic, however if tons of people on different devices says they are having the same or similar issues than it is NOT device specfic it's an issue with YOUR game and the servers that needs fixing.

For the record again
    Moto E4 4g lte 7.1.1
    Samsung Galaxy J3 emerge 6.0 4g lte
    Zte warp elite 4gl te

Both phones can easily handle this game and others like future fight, evil bane and all kinds of other ones.
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Member Posts: 64
    You know, a LOT of the animosity would be mitigated if some representative from Kabam would at least take a moment to reach out and give some kind of a comment on the matter. A full remedy wouldn't be necessary at this point, but something at least to let us know you hear us and are working on it. But nothing at all just shows (once again) who we're dealing with here.
  • rafael125rafael125 Member Posts: 4
    mini ipad 4... IOS10.3.1
    cannot find new event..already remove whole game and install back , please help /guide

thanks
  • DestroyerDestroyer Member Posts: 130
    seriously happening everywhere w most champs: champs freezing after performing special. champs freezing if AI performs sp3. this just happened w my Hood vs Hyperion in arena to give you a specific example.

iPhone 6, os10. moto X Pure, Android 6.0. Android also experiencing ridiculous lag. really unplayable for me on Android.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Member Posts: 658 ★★
    Guys there's almost no point in continously posting your device info, this a bug that's happening to everyone who updated the game. They're just making the wait longer, the best thing you can do is leave a review in the app store and Google play store so it can reach them there as well. Notice how there's not one reply after whatever amount of pages... and that wasn't even a response. Notice how basically none of the mods are on right now. Weird right? Reviews would help them fix all these bugs folks, it'll give them a clearer idea obviously.
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Member Posts: 60
    iPhone 6. iOS11. Latest update. R5 dorm vs my r4 marvel, SL, and majik. Couldn't move back at all. I had to force close in aw 3 times to avoid dying.
  • MohitpharmaMohitpharma Member Posts: 8
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11
    Wolverine can not dash back after sp2
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Member Posts: 263
    wigimn8pkvhu.gif
    Kabams development team
  • sbb75sbb75 Member Posts: 208
    Can someone just rename this thread to Kabam not working and unresponsive.
    Maybe upload a video of not working and no response. If possible capture the audio. I like the sound of crickets.
  • 1966SG1966SG Member Posts: 45
    Moto Z Force, Android 7.1.1. Game version 823480. Same problems as everyone else. Getting my butt kicked in an aw right now using my 4* Magik and Star Lord. Evade/perry unresponsive, blocking unresponsive. 5* Moon Knight seems to be ok...seems.
    I think what you need to do is stop with the new content updates and focus on fixing all the problems. I'm just waiting for the game to stop in the middle of a fight again even with your latest update. But I'm sure everyone at kabam has an iPhone and doesn't care about Androids.
  • MrShadyMrShady Member Posts: 22
    Hey everyone, just merged some threads together that seem to be reporting the same issue. Could those of you who are experiencing this issue provide the Champions you've experienced this issue with, their rank, what Champs you were fighting, the game mode you were fighting in, the device and OS you're using, and what version of the game you are running? Any extra info you can provide would be super helpful, as would any video you might have that demonstrates this.

Play the game & you can see first hand what the bug is... asking everyone to give phone specs, version of game, etc isn’t going to speed up the process.

What I noticed is, when you activate a special & it hits the opponent, they recover faster than you do & begin to hit you. This is as if you missed the special & start getting hit. Then also, if you try to dash back immediately after landing a special to create a gap, you can’t. Especially when the opponent is pinned against the wall.

iPhone 6+, iOS 11.1, most updated version of game.

All my champions are doing this. I would love to screen record & share in here but you guys don’t allow big files to be shared in the forums.
  • Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Member Posts: 87
    id5njlo3djsb.png
    Hey everyone, just merged some threads together that seem to be reporting the same issue. Could those of you who are experiencing this issue provide the Champions you've experienced this issue with, their rank, what Champs you were fighting, the game mode you were fighting in, the device and OS you're using, and what version of the game you are running? Any extra info you can provide would be super helpful, as would any video you might have that demonstrates this.

Well, that standing there stupid thing just happened to CapW2 vs Mephisto Heroic. It was end of fight and hit him w l2 to bleed M out on the wall. Cap stood there stupid while M attacked. M sadly died a second later from fatal blood loss so no pic. Ill try again.
    Pics attached.
    Capw2 R5 l77 vs Mephisto Heroic map
    Device octocore lg Stylo3 android 7

6zxzsw4bngnt.png
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    Most fights the animations seem glitchy AF since this update. Grinding arena, doing new quests, AQ/AW you name it. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, and it persists. Many in my alliance on all diff devices complaining about the same things. I mean it's been off and on like this for several updates but it just seems worse now.
  • NekrosonarNekrosonar Member Posts: 34
    This is a issue with all champs! It's the recovery time that needs to be tweaked. Hyperion, archangel, iron fist, captain America, crossbones, matter of fact all champs, etc. And please dial back the response time of the AI, they're just extremely fast and block randomly mid special. What in the world is that!? Please do something.
    This also happens with L1s as well. C'mon man, I know no one is perfect or nothing is perfect but bugs like this are just too atrocious! Fix it please. I could lend you fix it felix's hammer to fix it.
  • AndyB1985AndyB1985 Member Posts: 41
    Just lost to AoU Vision in LoL. I've one shotted him a few times now. I had 95 hits and he evaded my SL's L2 (because, of course he did) and usually his L2 puts enough distance for a quick block but this time I ate a 5 hit combo, got stunned and ate another for a loss.

Nice one, Kabam. @Kabam Miike #ContestofBugs
    Guys there's almost no point in continously posting your device info, this a bug that's happening to everyone who updated the game. They're just making the wait longer, the best thing you can do is leave a review in the app store and Google play store so it can reach them there as well. Notice how there's not one reply after whatever amount of pages... and that wasn't even a response. Notice how basically none of the mods are on right now. Weird right? Reviews would help them fix all these bugs folks, it'll give them a clearer idea obviously.
    All champs
    All aspects of the game
    Specials 1 & 2
    Android 6.0
    ZTE Axon 7
  • philyfilphilyfil Member Posts: 1
    Gr after l2 doesn't move, vision aou is taking damage in the middle of an l1, bp after l1 and l2 can't dash back...it's obviously another money grab....
    Oh my lord, guys the bug is clearly generated from the update, you don't have to keep saying your device and it's info. This literally is another kabam move to make this fix longer, telling you leave them a legit review on their app and you'll see a fix.
  • X_verine321X_verine321 Member Posts: 1
    I was running 5.3.2 with 5* rank4 winter soldier, 5* rank3 iceman, 4* rank 5 scarlet witch, 4* rank5 magik and 4* rank5 ultron. The only champ that was not unresponsive after a combo or specials was ultron. All 4 other champs on my roster would just stand there after I finished a combo and or after any special was used. This cost me a ton of items. Ridiculous!!!

Iphone6
    Version 10.3.3
  • MrShadyMrShady Member Posts: 22
    Ps biggest example, Deadpool can’t break off his moonwalk after special 2
  • elric7531elric7531 Member Posts: 1
    I have had the same problem with my champs in aw. After my s2 I get destroyed. Can't block parry or attack