**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dash Back After Special Not working [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Here is a video in a duel using Magik. I enabled touches to show so you can see the swipes not registering after her L2. Unresponsive after Magik L2

Samsung S8+ (SM-G955U)
    Android Version 7.0

Beauty! Thanks!
  • TigerphilTigerphil Posts: 18
    This happened to me as well with ultron, magik and wolverine!! Playing level 4 Electra boss. I hate having to spend money on revives for glitches in this game
  • Every champion, Every mode, iPad Air 2. This also happens when champs like Hulk stun the opponent on a special, when swiping forward the champ just stands there for a while before actually moving in, by that time the stun on the opponent has almost expired.
  • SchlagintweitSchlagintweit Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    Alliance war : My DD vs. Black Panther on node 26. Was going for the kill shot after special 2 and, I was swiping like a mad man!! DD did not move then, I ate a special 2 from black panther and, bled out and lost the fight. That’s some BS right there sirs!! This has happened on a few occasions in other modes but, that one really ticked me off... who loses against classic BP? I mean come on! Using an iPhone 6s iOS 11.1. My DD is 4* R5 sig lvl 63
  • Having same issues as everyone else champs having a nap after specials also noticing that block/parry seems to be hit and miss if it works or does not some champs worse than others seems to be a pause from engaging to champ reaction I.e. You tap for block as you have been doing for the past 2 years and nothing happens you just take damage. Yet another example of a poorly tested upgrade that introduces more problems than it solves, probably too busy counting the cash extorted from mugs like me to find time to actually test and regress test your software, much better to just throw out total **** to the loyal players yet again even with people leaving the game in droves because of these exact issues. Time and time again you release broken software that any test would have identified within minutes had you bothered as all your focus is on adding money grabbing elements to the game play which strangely enough seem to work just as intended...um strange that!!
    IPAD AIR 2 iOS 10.3.3
    Samsung galaxy A5 Android kit Kat
    Hurl 2 Android jellybean

ALL HAVE ISSUE AS ITS YOUR SOFTWARE AS USUAL ITS-UNTESTED ****. Maybe you are missing an opportunity to sell us a working update for say 10000 units or is that next weeks special offer
  • The delay is clearly noticeable with champs who has ability to stun with their specials like hulk and it happens on all devices.
  • Wanna know what butters my toast. The fact that parry is still broken even after the service maintenance and update. Kabam just really knows how to go that extra mile
  • Stitch16Stitch16 Posts: 2
    I am having an issue where many of my champs have question marks instead of pictures. It's not too bad for me but I have a friend that has that problem with almost every single champ
  • TigerphilTigerphil Posts: 18
    iPhone 6 iOS 11.0.1 ultron r5 magik r5 and Wolverine r5. Playing level 4. This is ridiculous.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    Your "bug fixes" said "Made improvements to Parry consintency" and "Fixed an issue where players were unable to take any action after using Special Attacks of some Champions"... I have not experienced any of these bugs before the new patch, but weirdly enough, after you have "fixed" them, the above is happening. OnePlus 3, android 7.1.1

So true, with the exception of the bug affecting power drainers (mainly vision) the game run the smoothest for me last week. Now..*sigh*
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    Yes same for me. iOS 11 iPhone 6. Tucking me off especially in arenas to lose a fight because when I use my l1 or l2 it freezes up alloawing a hit. What champs? Wolverine, magik, well everyone as you have all made most of the l1&2 more powerful than any l3’s.
  • This whole nonsense of if it affects kabam revenue its fixed pronto. If it affects its getting fixed next patch. I wrote a thread called to my dearest kabam pointing out all the fixes and non fixes since 12.0. I asked for constructive comments about suggestions to make the game better. But since i called them out on just about everything. I was told i wasnt being constructive and being biased about the company and broke t.o.s. how funny ds bug is being fixed if not already fixed
    Not one word from any moderator in hours to address a thing about this.
    12.0 meltdown. =Compensation
    13.0 evade bug= nothing but well fix it next month
    14.0 android bugs , sever bugs game crashes. = arena boost
    15.0 gold bug and war 2.0 failure = force close glitch saved some items whatever
    15.1 dash forward/ dash back. Parry screwed block beginning fight works most times = silence
    PRICELESS
    #anotherfailedupdate
  • MirageJCMirageJC Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Mine too
    Asus_Z012DC
    Android 7
    After update, character seems to re nonresponsive for a split second after using sp2. Also sometimes while performing a 5 hit combo (4 light and medium ending hit), the champion just do a 3 hit light and a slight pause and does a medium hit. But that last medium hit would be blocked by the AI, since it was delayed. Please please fix this. Thanks.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Grab your pitch forks and torches, it's time for 1 star reviews again
    I know how you feel @CYNDRDBODY every time I make a thread it gets closed down when I am asking about an issue or their plants come in every 3-5 constructive posts.
    Oh and don’t forget with 15.1 cake the visual glitch of missing 6 star shards as well.
  • KalebRAF15KalebRAF15 Posts: 5
    ipad Pro 9.7 (2016) iOS 11
    *Note* Also noticed sometimes an inability to dash forward after special when opponent is stunned.

My champ - opponent - game mode
    3star Mordo - 4star Winter Soldier - Iron Fist Arena
    4star Elektra - 4star Wolverine - Iron Fist Arena
    4star Superior Iron Man - 4star Nightcrawler - Iron Fist Arena
    4star Gwenpool - 4star Iron Patriot - Iron Fist Arena

I can't keep going on this list, or itll be very lengthy, but for me personally I've seen the problem persist mostly in arena. I didn't notice it in Realm of Legends but haven't tested any other modes.
  • Same here. Can’t dash back or forward after specials. iOS 11, iPhone 6s Plus.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Of all the bugs this game have, this is the most unacceptable. I'm pretty sure we will have to wait a couple of weeks (if not more) while we will lose characters in wars and AQ.

Why don't you do an emergency mainteinance when something is againt us?
  • Same problem, with every champ. Some more noticeable
    iPad 5 iOS 11
    OnePlus 5 Android 7.1.1
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    So why is video proof of this happening not allowed to be posted in forum... tried to upload very short video of this clearly happening to xf-deadpool because it's the easiest to see it happening, and yet it says video not allowed...hmmmmm....
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★

maybe not, but i'm going to keep tagging them so it shows in their notifications.
  • 8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    This game, in it of itself, has maxed double edge in masteries. I enjoyn playing it but sometimes the updates are overly complicated. It's rather evident that the change happened during kabams latest installment. I don't know what logic is followed but I don't fix what isn't broken. I know some issues have been brought up with mordo and hyp so change that to reflects the two characters, not the whole game. I realize it can be challenging to formulate code but hopefully these changes can be fixed in a timely manner. If this change is what kabam is seeking at lest let us know, please.

-My device ipad4th gen retina
    -Noticed issue in:
    3v3
    1v1
    Story
    Quest (monthly and daily)
    -specific champions:
    All champions that I have used experienced delayed reaction regarding moving after either sp1/2
    - IOS: 10.3.3
    - This issue is not time sensitive and appears to happen consistent rather than intermittent.
    - Issue start date: 9/27/2017 after installing mcoc's latest update.

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    This is just sad really, everytime they "fix" a few things and push out an update before they're ready they seem to break something else or leave major bugs unfixed and refuse to take down the game to work on them which is exactly what they need to do.

I was having the same issues, I was fighting on my other phone with Gambit in aw and was using his special one.

Everytime I did so he would just stop and wouldn't respond to any inputs inputs for most of the stun and it gave the enemy the nessacary time to almost fully recover from the stun.

It did this without fail 4 times, and pretty much cost my Gambit when he should have easily killed his opponent if the game was working properly.

Seriously it's about time to fix the game, and stop the whole scapegoating thing you guys have going on.

Some of the issues that plague this game may indeed be device specfic, however if tons of people on different devices says they are having the same or similar issues than it is NOT device specfic it's an issue with YOUR game and the servers that needs fixing.

For the record again
    Moto E4 4g lte 7.1.1
    Samsung Galaxy J3 emerge 6.0 4g lte
    Zte warp elite 4gl te

Both phones can easily handle this game and others like future fight, evil bane and all kinds of other ones.
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    You know, a LOT of the animosity would be mitigated if some representative from Kabam would at least take a moment to reach out and give some kind of a comment on the matter. A full remedy wouldn't be necessary at this point, but something at least to let us know you hear us and are working on it. But nothing at all just shows (once again) who we're dealing with here.