Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Cav difficulty - just not fun.

1235»

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I thought it was fun and enjoyed it. Was it hard a little but I did enjoy it. one downside no completion rewards again smh
  • Darren1975Darren1975 Posts: 99
    ha ha, same topic as last month and same series of comments from the regulars...

I thought this month was basically a carbon copy of the last month of cavalier, I hope they will switch it up or it will become boring pretty soon.

The biggest issue is that the node combinations may not completely restrict you on champion selection but it does highlight the stand out options for each node (diss track - CAPIW & HT, Buffed up - Hyperion & Angela as examples)

I think it is a little too long, but then thats just me hitting it hard and having both Cav and Uncollected at 100% in 3 days.

But it would be good if instead of beating up on people and trolling them maybe provide valued input.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I found it boring solely because it was a reiteration of last month
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,765 ★★★★★
    mydnight said:

I guess you guys have a lot more time to play than I do. Thinking about this length of a quest coming out monthly.....man.

I empathize with the time commitment, especially if you now are doing UC+Cav when you were previously doing just UC (like I was).

But re: the difficulty, except for a few lanes in 3.1 (encroaching stun always stinks for me—feels like the clock is never on my side), much of it is very doable with the class nodes helping you out. And those class nodes (except for Tech, which needs a little more) really make the fights feel more manageable.

Which quests are vexing you the most? I think most of us are happy to help out if we can.

Dr. Zola
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Most frustrating are the rewards. Double it and it will make fun again.