**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Options
    Unbeatable1293Unbeatable1293 Posts: 156
    Me oh I am on the second act part 2
  • Options
    And I am almost level 17 you can add me as a freind if you want my I’d is Lucas~1480 or 14890
  • Options
    But keep the Lucas~ part
  • Options
    I don’t have the four * any more beta abuse of my dad
  • Options
    It’s Lucas~14890
  • Options
    Your welcome I had to check
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    To make sure the first awnser wasn’t wrong turns out it was the second
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    if y’all wanna have a conversation just use the messaging system not the wishlist thread, jesus
  • Options

I was bored and had some free time so I decided to make a spotlight for Anakin Skywalker enjoy!

Anakin Skywalker
    Type:Cosmic
    Abilities:Fury Precision Cruelty True Strike Armor Up Vigilance
    Passives: The Chosen One,Dark Side Rage
    Light Side Calmness.

The Chosen One: Anakin Skywalker is the chosen one and has many abilities other Jedi cannot do. Due to this he has immunities to power lock power burn power steal and enervate effects. Unless knocked down by a heavy attack then the chosen one passive goes on cool down for 30 seconds.

Due to his enhanced Jedi skills he is immune to poison

Persistent Charges:Anakin can gain a max of 12 buffs each fight he can gain 3 from his light side stance or dark side stance. For the light side on sp1 gain an armor up buff
    Light side on sp2 gain true strike
    Light side on sp3 gain a vigilance buff
    For the dark side on sp1 gain a Cruelty buff increasing cruelty by 550
    Dark side on sp2 gain precision buff increasing crit rate by 4000
    Dark side on sp3 gain fury buff increasing damage by 3000

Switching Stances:Anakin can switch his stances by doing 5 heavy attacks in a row. When the 5 heavy attacks are complete change stance.

Light Side Calmness:Anakin is a Jedi and will always start each fight in his Light Side stance. Well in his light side stance he gains 30% more power then normal.

Dark Side Rage:Anakin has a deep rage inside him after 5 heavy are preformed active Dark Side Rage. When dark side rage is active gain armor breaks on medium attacks decreasing armor rating by 500 they last for 14 seconds.

SP1:Anakin releases a heavy strike on the opponent. In light side stance gain a armor up. In dark side stance gain a cruelty.

SP2:Anakin releases a flurry of strikes and fin ally ending it with a powerful force push. In light side stance gain a true strike buff in dark side stance gain a precision.

SP3:Anakin let’s the force flow through him and releases a powerful force wave:In light side stance gain a vigilance buff. In dark side stance gain a fury.

I may do more Star Wars themed soon I already have some ideas for death Vader and Han Solo. Anyways if you read all this thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!

I like this one
  • Options
    Hey
  • Options
    Fine
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Here are the people I have
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Here’s the darth Vader idea I was talking about earlier enjoy!

Darth Vader
    Type:Tech
    Abilities:Unstopable Unblockable Passive Fury Power Burn
    Passives:Incompetence Vader’s Rage

Darth Vader’s suit is extremely resilient he is immune to Bleed Poison and Incinerate effects. But his suit is highly sensitive to lighting. Vader takes 3 times a much shock damage then a normal champion.

Incompetences:Darth Vader receives task from darth sideous that place incompetences on the opponent (best way to think of these tasks is like mojos tasks) when at 5 incompetences on the opponent and then using a special 2 this will send Vader into a form known as Vader’s Rage

Vader’s Rage:Vader after throwing his special 2 when at 5 incompetence charges on the opponent. He gains a unstoppable and unblockable passive that can only be removed by intercepting which will end his Vader’s rage. He also gains a fury which grants him 6000 attack rating. Vader’s rage lasts for 40 seconds unless intercepted then it is immediately canceled.

SP1 Light Saber Throw:Vader throws his lightsaber at the opponent if it makes contact even through block burn 45% of the opponents power

SP2 Last Gasp:Vader starts choking the opponent this attack is unblockable and at 5 incompetences charges will activate Vader’s Rage

SP3 Failure: Vader slices the opponent till they are knocked on the floor then he proceeds to throw rocks onto them with the force until they are buried.

Signature Ability: At max sig Vader can power burn up to 100% of the opponents power

That was my darth Vader idea! I’m probably gonna go make one right now for either Obi-Wan Or Han Solo. I hope you enjoyed it!
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Hello There! This is my Obi-Wan Kenobi character idea.

Obi Wan Kenobi
    Abilities:Taunt Prowess Power Sting
    Passives:Mind Trick Master Of Defense High Ground

Obi-Wans enhanced jedi skills make him immune to poison.

Trash Talk: Obi-Wan is a great trash talker against his opponents power every time you parry a hit the opponent will gain a taunt debuff lasting 6 seconds. Along with this taunt a power sting debuff is added onto the opponent for 6 seconds

Master Of Defense: Obi-Wan is a master of defense. After 7 successful parry’s are performed gain a master of defense passive that lasts for 35 seconds . Gain 6 prowess each prowess increases the damage of obi wans special attacks by 400%
    Also during master of defense your perfect block chance is doubled

Mind Trick: Obi-Wan is a master of mind tricks on all of his special attacks if contact is made activate mind trick. During mind trick the opponent will have reverse controls. Obi-wan also gains 40% more offensive power gain during mind trick. Mind trick lasts for 12 seconds

High Ground:Obi-Wan is a master of playing on any type of ground.High Ground is a passive that cannot be removed. When high ground is active the opponent cannot evade or autoblock.

SP1 Force Push:Obi Wan launches the opponent far away from him. This attacks activates Mind Trick if contact is made.

SP2 Foward!: Obi-Wan starts sprinting at his opponent releasing heavy strikes to his opponent. This attack activates mind trick if contact is made

SP3 It’s Over I HaveThe high Ground!:Obi wan gains the high ground on the burning planet of mustafar the opponent will try it. But Kenobi slices then down into the lava below!(this is the main damage from him with master of defense this will do lots of damage)
    If the opponent is Anakin Skywalker it is a immediate KO unless stated otherwise.

Signature Ability: Kenobi doubles his taunt and power sting time at max sig from 6 seconds to 12 seconds for both debuffs.

And that’s my Kenobi idea! This is probably been my favorite one yet. This will most likely be my last one today. May the force be with you all!
  • Options

Hello There! This is my Obi-Wan Kenobi character idea.

Obi Wan Kenobi
    Abilities:Taunt Prowess Power Sting
    Passives:Mind Trick Master Of Defense High Ground

Obi-Wans enhanced jedi skills make him immune to poison.

Trash Talk: Obi-Wan is a great trash talker against his opponents power every time you parry a hit the opponent will gain a taunt debuff lasting 6 seconds. Along with this taunt a power sting debuff is added onto the opponent for 6 seconds

Master Of Defense: Obi-Wan is a master of defense. After 7 successful parry’s are performed gain a master of defense passive that lasts for 35 seconds . Gain 6 prowess each prowess increases the damage of obi wans special attacks by 400%
    Also during master of defense your perfect block chance is doubled

Mind Trick: Obi-Wan is a master of mind tricks on all of his special attacks if contact is made activate mind trick. During mind trick the opponent will have reverse controls. Obi-wan also gains 40% more offensive power gain during mind trick. Mind trick lasts for 12 seconds

High Ground:Obi-Wan is a master of playing on any type of ground.High Ground is a passive that cannot be removed. When high ground is active the opponent cannot evade or autoblock.

SP1 Force Push:Obi Wan launches the opponent far away from him. This attacks activates Mind Trick if contact is made.

SP2 Foward!: Obi-Wan starts sprinting at his opponent releasing heavy strikes to his opponent. This attack activates mind trick if contact is made

SP3 It’s Over I HaveThe high Ground!:Obi wan gains the high ground on the burning planet of mustafar the opponent will try it. But Kenobi slices then down into the lava below!(this is the main damage from him with master of defense this will do lots of damage)
    If the opponent is Anakin Skywalker it is a immediate KO unless stated otherwise.

Signature Ability: Kenobi doubles his taunt and power sting time at max sig from 6 seconds to 12 seconds for both debuffs.

And that’s my Kenobi idea! This is probably been my favorite one yet. This will most likely be my last one today. May the force be with you all!

he should get increased attack against Anakin while he has the high ground passive lol
  • Options
    KHoundRedKHoundRed Posts: 1

Dragon-Fist

Headsman

Sano Orii

Hydro-man

Riptide
  • Options
    supergamer222supergamer222 Posts: 28
    hyperion 2099
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Champion Idea

Valkyrie

Cosmic

Synergies:

Asgardian Strength:

Thor(Ragnarok): Special 2 Armor Break lasts for 1 Second longer.
    Hulk(Ragnarok): SMASH ability grants Unblockable on the 5th Hit for 2.40 Seconds.
    Valkyrie: All Team Mates receive +350 Armor Rating and 2 Armor Up Buffs.

Asgardian Vendetta:

Hela: All Villains gain 10% Additional Power.
    Valkyrie: All Heroes gain 20% Additional Critical Rating.

Benefactors:

Doctor Strange: Special 2 inflicts Concussion for 3 Seconds.
    Valkyrie: Receives 1 Additional Armor Up Buff when under 10% Health.

Abilities:

Fury of the Valkyrie
    Dragonfang
    Deathglow
    Afterlife
    Stun
    Precision
    Shock
    True Strike

Passive: Fury of the Valkyrie

Each Hit Received angers Valkyrie to the point where she cannot take anymore.

After 10 Hits Received, Valkyrie gains a Valkyrian Fury Buff. This allows her to strike with Precision and enables her to place Marked Death Debuffs on her Enemies.

Marked Death Debuffs are Time Limited Debuffs that allow Valkyrie to Transport them to their Death. Once Marked, Opponents will have 4 Seconds to inflict Shock or Poison Debuffs on Valkyrie to be able to avoid their Marked Death.

Passive: Deathglow

As Valkyrie nears Death, a Deathglow will surround her indicating that she is close to being Knocked Out.
    Once below 25% Health, Valkyrie gains a Safeguard Buff which prevent Valkyrie losing more than 5% Health for 7 Seconds.

Passive: Afterlife (Cross Fight Ability)

Once a Opponent has been Defeated by a Marked Death Debuff, Valkyrie can draw upon their soul for Additional Strength, Power or Health.

2 Marked Death Souls: 15% Additional Health Regained over 6 Seconds.
    4 Marked Death Souls: 20% Additional Power gained over 8 Seconds.
    6 or More Marked Death Souls: 10% Additional Strength gained from Fury Buffs generating over 4 Seconds. Max Fury Buffs: 3

Heavy Attacks:

Using her trusty weapon of choice, the Dragonfang. Valkyrie rips through the Opponent like butter.

Lacerating them by 275 Damage per Slash.

Specials:

1: A Worthy Match.

Valkyrie outplays her Contender, leaving them both Stunned and Shocked.

Stuns for 3 Seconds
    Shocks by 200 for 2.90 Seconds

2: Battle Tactics.

Valkyrie uses her Enhanced Durability to infiltrate even the most guarded place on the Battlefield.

Gain 2 Prowess Buffs and Inflict 300% Special Damage, also gain True Strike for 16 Seconds

3. Asgardian Rule.

Valkyrie stands tall over her Contender, inflicting Great Humiliation on them as they kneel before her, the Queen of the Valkyrian Warriors.

Inflicts Asgardian Poison on the Contender, Damaging them by 180 for Each Buff Active on the Opponent over 20 Seconds.
    Bleeds the Contender by 150 for 5 Seconds.

Signature Ability: Enhanced Stamina

Valkyrie never stops, allowing for better Replenishment of her Stamina every time she Dashes Back and Blocks.

Blocking a Contender's Special Attack will further enhance her Stength, gaining 0.5% Attack with every Special Blocked.
  • Options
    DoppelgangerDoppelganger Posts: 37
    Titanium man
    Class Tech
    Size L

Signature Ability
    Titanium man's armor is far superior to Iron man's and as such will start a fight with either 5 more permanent furies or armors.

Passive
    Incinerate debuff ability accuracy is dropped to 10%, but if they are placed they will last 100% longer.(Titanium has an extremely high resistance to being burned, but if it is set on fire it takes a lot to put it out.)

Due to Titanium man’s enhanced strength and armor he begins a fight with 5 permanent armor up buffs increasing armor rating by X, and 5 permanent fury buffs that increase attack rating by X.

While close to Titanium man a passive heal block is placed on the opponent that drains 15% of the opponents power per second when they attempt to regenerate.

If the opponent is far from Titanium man he will gain 1 fury every 3 seconds that increases attack rating by X and lasts 6 seconds. While the opponent is heal blocked, all furies are paused.

All permanent buffs have a max stack of 20 unless fighting an opponent with a class disadvantage in which case there is no limit.

Heavy Artillery
    Throughout the fight Titanium man builds up his Heavy Artillery any time a heavy attack does damage or a special attack is activated, If Titanium man is the one how is dealing the damage he makes one of his non-permanent furys permanent, if the opponent is the one who is dealing the damage then Titanium man gains a Armor up buff that lasts 8 seconds and increases armor rating by X.

Concave Rings
    Ring attacks are non-contact and include, medium, first hit of special 1, last 2 hits of special 2, and 2 and 4 light attacks.

All Ring attacks have a 25% chance to place a concussion lasting 10 seconds that reduce ability accuracy by 10% with a max stack of 10, when the maximum is reached all of the concussions are paused for 15 seconds after which all are removed.

If no more can be placed then Ring attacks have a 100% chance to be critical.

Heavy Attack
    While Titanium mans is holding his heavy attack he resists the opponents medium attack and special attacks 1 and 2 making him unstoppable and prevents him from taking more than 5% damage from a single source, and has a cool down of 10 seconds, for every attack that is resisted one of Titanium man's armors, that are not permanent, become permanent.

Special 1
    Titanium man blasts a Concussion ring from his hands then rushes with extreme speed ramming with his shoulder then stomps on the opponent.

Special 2
    Titanium man boosts into the air and comes crashing back down, after which he shouts a powerful beam from his helmet then shoots a concussive ring from his right hand and then his left.

For every armor that Titanium man has the damage of this special is increased.

The helmet beam is unstable and causes an incinerate that lasts 5 seconds to be placed on the opponent, the damage that it does per tick is based on the amount of furies that Titanium man has active.

Special 3
    Flying at escape velocity into the opponent he brings them up and let's go flinging them into space, after which he uses a combination of his Rinds and hi helmet beam to hit the opponent into an asteroid than he flies above it and kicks it down with full force down to the earth bellow.

Place 5 concussions and a permanent fracture(max stack 1) that prevents mutants from getting critical hits and that adds a bonus X physical damage when hit by Titanium man.
  • Options

Regent

Abigail whistler

Va-Sohn(starbrand)

VNN(Starbrand)

Centurious
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    1. Lizard
    2. Hobgoblin
    3. Scorpion
    4. Anti Venom
    5. Spiderman 2099
    6. Quicksilver
    7. Beta Ray Bill
    8. Sand Man
    9. Fin fang foom
    10. Gertrude Yorkes and Old Lace
    11. Hydro Man
    12. Attuma
    13. Torg
    14. The Ancient One

In no particular order
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    1. Hobgoblin
    2. Venom Iron man
    3. Buly spider man: aka spider man 3
    4. Far from home suit
    5. Lizard
    6. Scream
    7. Anti venom
    8. Red skull iron armor
    9. Playable thanos or playable collector. They would have to make the collector character pretty week
    10. Iron man mk 85: Infinity gauntlet
    11. Rescue
    12. spider ham
    13. Loki (Thor rag)
    14. Venom galactus. Also the 4.3 venom. He needs to come back so how about a piece of galactus with venom for the coolest boss ever
    15. Hydro man
    16. Molten man
    17. Scorpian
    18. Prowler
    19. shocker
    20. How do they not have jessica jones, I mean come on
  • Options

1,000,000 BC Odin

1,000,000 BC Phoenix

Nehanda

Plantman (Paul)
  • Options
    Bloodbath96Bloodbath96 Posts: 24
    Waiting for quicksilver
  • Options
    BlazedFacadeBlazedFacade Posts: 3
    Anti-Venom, life steal like crazy and power drain specials against spider-verse? He could sap Peters powers