Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Featured 5* crystals - keep the faith?

Since the featured poll update, I have opened 3 featured crystals:
* Venon twice
* Guilhotine OG
I did not track previous listing of feature, but never got a god tier.
Let's see if in next week i can pull one of the great heroes in the feature.

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Keep going!
  • Options
    I got venom, other good ones, HB a couple times and SS and duped him twice from it...I'm still hunting X
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I got OG Guillotine, MODOK, and Dragon Man. Hunting for that Guardian
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Mine have been utterly awful so I feel you. I’m still going though, need to get that Quake. Even though I won’t get her
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 500 ★★
    Guardian is amazing. I pulled him and wasn’t too excited (I didn’t know much about him). I used an ag on him, took him to r5, and took him to max sig. He is a lot of fun to play with.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I started off hot with Dragon Man and Sasquatch, and when I pulled Air-Walker three straight times I knew my luck was running out. Still on the hunt for Wolverine, Hit-Monkey, and Prof X awakening. Keep the faith!!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    Night Thrasher twice, and Professor so far. I'm only pulling Featured anyway, so it's only a matter of time.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    saorps said:

* Venon twice
    * Guilhotine OG

It hurts.
    You pulled Venom twice.
    And I have opened 18 dual crystals and 3 featured for him and I haven't got him. It isn't as much compared to some for certain champs but it hurts that you call him not "god tier".
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    and... just got killmonger with a guardian rollover
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    I opened 4x of these new ones. Got really nothing there.
    Then today I opened 2x more and got both Guardian and Wolverine, as new champions and future rank 5's. I'll still keep up opening them to get other new ones
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    6 featureds...Air Walker, Hit Monkey, Guardian, Angela dupe, Dragon Man and Mysterio dupe. Pretty solid luck.

Of course, I have a gob of mutant AGs waiting that continue to gather dust...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    saorpssaorps Posts: 81

saorps said:

* Venon twice
    * Guilhotine OG

It hurts.
    You pulled Venom twice.
    And I have opened 18 dual crystals and 3 featured for him and I haven't got him. It isn't as much compared to some for certain champs but it hurts that you call him not "god tier".
    I gave up opening these damm dual crystals. Only trash. I will focus on feature for a while
  • Options
    Thanks for comments. I will keep opening featured
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’ve opened one so far and got Quake
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Prof X and Havok. Not complaining. Keep the faith!

Still hunting for Quake, Guardian, Dragon Man, Guardian, Prof X (Dupe), Hulkbuster (Dupe), She-Hulk (Dupe), Wolvie, and Venom. Lots of good champs in this Featured.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Keep the faith, I've gotta believe! I'm opening my next featured tomorrow. I really really really want Sasquatch, Dragon Man, or Prof X but would be delighted to pull Venom or get more sig levels on my Guardian and won't complain if I awaken Shulkie.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Personally I went into the crystal specifically looking for Venom and Sym Supreme, so I’d say you’re pretty lucky. But considering your odds are roughly 50% to get a half decent champ and maybe 10% to get a “good” champ, I’d say keep looking
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Keep on it! I've opened around seven I think and I've pulled Quake (Awakened), Darkhawk (new), Venom (20 more sigs), Quake (20 more sigs), Guardian (Who I was really going for), Air-Walker (New, so I'm happy), and She-Hulk (New). There are maybe one or two openings that I forgot though. I'm gonna keep going at the crystals until I pull Wolvie, then I'll stop and start hoarding for Apoc.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Mine have been utterly awful so I feel you. I’m still going though, need to get that Quake. Even though I won’t get her

If it makes you feel better, I got Quake twice so far.
  • Options
    youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Hit Monkey x2, Hulkbuster x2, and Havok. Not disappointed yet but really want Xavier and now low key afraid to push my luck lol
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Guilly, Night Thrasher, Dragon Man, Wolverine, Sasquatch, Venom from featured this time, so far.

Keep trying. I’m happy, but still looking for Professor, Guardian, hit Monkey and Sym supreme
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Iceman and Tigra so far. (I've opened only 2 featured five star crystals the past month so yea)
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Got hulkbuster Awakened. Not what I wanted but at least hb is now at his full potential.
    Keep the faith.
  • Options
    Now I got a shehulk.
    Venon twice, Guilhotine and shehulk
    Old champs