[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• شعیبشعیب Member Posts: 7

same here guys... the game hangs at loading screen anytime.. so many times i have seen this. I need to restart the game every time.. I have so many recordings with me.. also i was not able to use the game on cellular data at all.. The game used to be very responsive 3-4 months back.. but it getting worst in performance day by day.

did kabam respond or anything else? i am having the same issue as well
  • شعیبشعیب Member Posts: 7
    @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra please please fix the android network issues as soon as possible....i can't contribute in gifting event like this
  • CRYO_88CRYO_88 Member Posts: 59
    No Kabam has not said anything about when or if they are going to fix the lag issues
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Member Posts: 114
    And just like that; everything is fine. I had this issue with all of my games and just all of a sudden; they all are working fine again. I guess what was causing it for me wasn't Kabam's fault because al 3 games for me and my brother were acting up at the same time and got resolved at the same time. So it was either my internet provider was being stupid or something really was going on with Google, but things are running fine for me now. I hope the rest of you can get this **** fixed. That was unbearable and I only had it for 2 weeks. Seeing some of you have this issue for months... I don't know how you're still here.
    Please fix your trash game this lag is getting stupid
  • KtashakKtashak Member Posts: 225
    Android - does not matters which device , i tried 4 of them, i think it's somehow connected with my account: The game is updated, the google apps are updated, in the middle of fight (EQ, AQ, war, arena, does not matters), the google account is being re-connected and the game has 0.00001 FPS, must restart the game , i lost a lot of health in the AQ because of this annoying bug in the latest game version.

Bug #2: When i am clicking fight in AQ or labyrinth of legends, the game freezes for 20-50 seconds, then the fight starts. It's also very annoying!

• SpideyDNASpideyDNA Member Posts: 31
    In-Game Name: SpideyDNA
    Device and Model: Galaxy S10
    Device Operating System: Android v 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? Both -- Cellular = Verizon; WiFi = Spectrum
    Game Version Installed: Latest version 1091048
    Game Mode: Arena
    Description of the Issue: When I use champions in arena and hit the "+" sign to request help, the game locks up and I have to reboot. Seems to have been happening more over the past week or so.
  • ochochochoch Member Posts: 13
    IGN: Ochoch
    Device & Model: Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F)
    Device OS: Android 10
    Cellular / WiFi: Both
    Game Version: 29.1.0
    Game Mode: All
    Issue: Phone overheating only when playing MCOC
  • Jace84zJace84z Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2020
    In-Game Name: Jace84z
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10
    Device Operating System: Android v10, with December 2020 security updates.
    Cellular or WiFi: Primarily Cellular, Sprint/T-Mobile 4G LTE
    Game Version Installed: Google Play Store, ver. 29.1.0, published Nov 12, 2020.
    Game Mode: All, including sign-in and menu navigation.
    Description of the Issue: Game communication slows to unplayability over mobile network, works mostly fine with occasional pauses over Wi-Fi. When logging in, changing screens, opening crystals, advancing through quests, starting fights, finishing fights, game freezes and red communication symbol flashes for 2-3 minutes minimum before progressing. Has been doing so for weeks. Causes loss of health or Champs in alliance modes because of timeouts, loss of streaks in arenas because of timeouts, and can cause loss of champs in at or above-level quests in all modes (can't auto-fight).
    Steps taken: Device restarted multiple times, connection reset multiple times. Device memory cleared and tested.. App uninstalled and reinstalled from Play Store, over mobile connection with no delay. Can reinstall game over mobile faster than I can log in. Mobile carrier confirms no connection problems or throttling. Performed ping test, attached. Mobile connection speed (full bars, etc.) sufficient for streaming 4k with no lag, works fine for other Kabam titles Forged to Fight and Realm of Champions with no slow downs of any kind.
    Being forced to play only at home while on wifi has significantly impacted game progress, please investigate, thank you.

• ScrappynolaScrappynola Member Posts: 9
    In-Game Name: NolaStateOfMind
    Device and Model: Galaxy S10 Plus
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular,
    what is your mobile carrier? T-Mobile
    Game Version Installed: Google Play Store, ver. 29.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War, sign in....Everything is a problem
    Description of the Issue: Game communication and system is unplayable over mobile network, works mostly fine with Wi-Fi but other than that is horrible....When logging in, changing screens, opening crystals, advancing through quests, starting fights, finishing fights the game freezes and red communication symbol flashes for 2-3 minutes minimum before progressing. Has been doing so for months.I lose health or Champs in alliance modes because of timeouts, loss of streaks in arenas because of timeouts, and can cause loss of champs in at or above-level quests in all modes. I almost cost my team a lost in Alliance War because of it. Every other game works fine except this . I even Uninstall it and clean out my phone and still does it
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Member Posts: 437
    No one replies or acknowledges so I don't know why I'm even bothering but here goes.
    Galaxy s tab 2.
    Android 7
    Dexterity doesn't work.
    AI seemingly punching through blocks
    Movement of champ seems laggy and not smooth
    Delay from tapping fight to actually fighting, this may seem trivial but when your war boosts are ticking away it's a pain in the ass.
    Thousands of views, hundreds of comments but still the issues remain. It's so frustrating.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Member Posts: 351 ★★
    Your actually removed my list of bugs currently live in the latest version. Why?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Your actually removed my list of bugs currently live in the latest version. Why?

#KabamTheShady
  • AnjelykaAnjelyka Member Posts: 5
    in game name: Anjelyka
    device and version: Samsung galaxy tab A
    device operating system: Android 7.1.1
    mobile carrier: T mobile
    cellular or WiFi: both
    game version installed: 29.1
    game mode: crashes more after update in all modes, also check device compatibility and it match to requirements,check memory and did recommend tips but still it's really getting worst and now with AW season am losing my alliance points and resources
    Lets hope that the next update fixes the lag and connection issues i doubt it but i can hope until then still at one star in the store for me
  • MAYASMAYAS Member Posts: 12
    Is there any response from kabam?
    The game keep crushing everywhere and if I played more than 30 minutes it will be lagging twice in every fight in arena or quest.
    Its not playable anymore!!!!!!
  • nocturnalpsynocturnalpsy Member Posts: 12
    In Game Name nocturnalpsycho
    Phone: Motorola Moto Power
    Android 10
    Game Version 29.1
    Using WiFi
    Game Mode: ALL

Slow performance
    Dropped inputs
    Game crashes
    Getting worst for the last couple of days
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    New update, freezing issues remain, fights aren't even starting.
    Nice to now they still haven't fixed the lag Kabam sucks
  • RickRollerRickRoller Member Posts: 30
    In Game Name: Bryce Spencer
    Phone: Motorola Moto G stylus
    Android 10
    Game Version: 29.2
    Using WiFi
    Game Mode: All, but especially AQ
    Issues:
    Dropped inputs where you'll be trying to initiate a light attack or block, but your champion will walk towards opponent. Happens a lot during alliance quest.
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,807 ★★★★★
    Ingame name: Kerneas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A(2019)
    Connection: WiFi
    Game version: 29.1.0
    Game mode: monthly EQ
    Description: skipping a dialogue (with the skip button) crashes the game. Happens without exceptions, at start, during the quest and at boss node. Launching the game again allows entering mosf fights, as the dialogue doesnt reappear. Only at boss node the dialogue reappears, crashing the game again (which of course prevents me from defeating the boss).
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 940 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    In-Game Name: Charlie21540
    Device and Model: LG V40
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular with Verizon 4G LTE
    Game Version Installed: 29.2.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: I'm having nothing but issues. In arena I do nothing but get kicked every 10 minutes or so. Either the fight won't load or after I win it freezes and kicks me out. And if the fight doesn't load in Arena, I get hit with an automatic loss. AQ same thing, the fight may not load or freezes after I win and I have to restart the app, which I get punished for cause I lose half my health. AQ I can't see any of my teammates profiles so I don't know who's who on the map and I can't poke them(it just simply wont let me poke them), so that's really hurting us communication wise. Dropped inputs all the time. My champ will casually walk up to the opponent when I'm trying to dash attack. My champ will dash forward when I'm trying to dash backwards. And my character won't throw heavy attacks sometimes when im trying to. I'll parry the opponent and hold the right side of the screen but my character just stands there doing nothing.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Member Posts: 160 ★★
    IGN: ZAKNAFEIN
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Cellular or Wifi: Wifi through GoNetSpeed
    Game Version: 29.2.0
    Game Mode: Event Quest
    Issue: I get an error message after every single fight, which causes the game to crash afterwards.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Member Posts: 160 ★★
    kconrad37 said:

IGN: ZAKNAFEIN
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Cellular or Wifi: Wifi through GoNetSpeed
    Game Version: 29.2.0
    Game Mode: Event Quest
    Issue: I get an error message after every single fight, which causes the game to crash afterwards.

Update: This crashing seems to occur during Human Torch's victory animation - it doesn't matter if the Torch is yours or a fight in the game, either one will cause the game to crash.
  • Iago7373Iago7373 Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2021
    Game name: skairipa69
    Device and model: moto g 6 play
    Operating system: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version, 29.2. 0
    Game Mode: all
    Description: the game is closing all the time, crashing a lot, I can't play any game mode
  • TanksalotTanksalot Member Posts: 40
    In-Game name: Tanksalot
    Device: Samsung S10+
    Device OS: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version: 25.0
    Game Mode: mostly transition from one screen to the next. For example, clicking on alliance leads to a blank screen with the generic MCOC background. I waited for a couple of minutes, it didn't resolve so I had to re-start the game. It didn't matter which menu item I selected. Not all would cause the freeze though. It seemed to be random.

The worst case was in waiting for a fight to start everything froze just after pressing the "fight" button. I waited a minute or so then re-started the game again. Unfortunately that cause the fight to be considered a loss, which completely baffled me because the freezing hadn't acted like that before.
  • Zekk80Zekk80 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2021

In-Game Name: zekk80
    Device and Model: galaxy s8 active
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both, att
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: monthly quest
    Every time I win a fight using human torch I get a game error screen and my game crashes. It's happened with random other Heroes but every single time I use human torch and win. If I lose the fight it doesn't happen.