**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are your guys’ Christmas Gift 2020 predictions? Here’s my take.

RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
What do you guys think the gift will be this year?

Might be jumping the gun, but based on what it was last year, here are my predictions for TB, Cav and Uncollected:

Thronebreaker:
6* Generic awakening gem.

I think 6*s have been out long enough that saying “Hey, here’s 1 6* generic awakening gem for your already insanely massive 6* roster” to a throne breaker won’t really be an issue, and probably give kabam some good PR.

Cavalier:
6* Awakening Gem CRYSTAL.

Like I said before, 6*s have been out for a while, and giving out one of these crystals won’t really cause much deflation in value. Most cavalier players (including myself) have horrible/mediocre 6* rosters, and probably won’t have anyone to use it on for a while anyways.

Uncollected:
5* Generic Gem.

This would be an upgrade from a Awakening Gem Crystal (which is what uncollected players got last year) to what Cavalier players got last year. 5*s have be around for 4-5 years at this point, and we’ve already seen kabam give everyone multiple 5* gems for free this year, including the ones from Mutant Treasure Island and the generic from last month. I think this is a very reasonable step up from last year.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

There is no way TB will get a 6* generic, no way. 6* awakening gem crystal for TB, 5* generic for cav prob

yeah this or a 6* crystal for tb
  • Agentk101Agentk101 Posts: 9
    6* gem crystal would be pushing it no way they’d give away a generic
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

There is no way TB will get a 6* generic, no way. 6* awakening gem crystal for TB, 5* generic for cav prob

That would mean no upgrade for Cav players from last year’s gift though, which would be extremely disappointing in my opinion. Thronebreakers are already so far along in the game that a generic, in my opinion, wouldn’t make THAT much of an upset.

That would mean no upgrade for Cav players from last year’s gift though, which would be extremely disappointing in my opinion. Thronebreakers are already so far along in the game that a generic, in my opinion, wouldn’t make THAT much of an upset.
    Yes but last year's cav players should be this year's thronebreaker players... They added the progression titles so they can buff rewards for players who are further along while keeping rewards for lower progressions comparable to what they need
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    BsuGuy said:

Agreed, I'm still holding 2 generic 5* awakening gems. Much rather have a 6* crystal at this point.

My thoughts exactly. I’ve really already awakened everyone that I have that needs to be awakened. I would rather have even a chance at rolling a mutant to dupe my 6* Omega lol

edited December 2020
    Yes but last year's cav players should be this year's thronebreaker players... They added the progression titles so they can buff rewards for players who are further along while keeping rewards for lower progressions comparable to what they need

That’s assuming that F2P Cavalier players that were Cavalier last year have actually had the chance to be able to form 1 T5B. Which more than likely is not true.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Highly doubt TB will get a generic 6* AG. Maybe a 6* AG crystal but most likely a 6* Nexus. It would be lovely if it was the same Nexus you get for 100% Abyss.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I hope Cav includes something at the 6-star level or at least a choice. I’d rather have a 6-star crystal than another 5-star generic AG

I have learned, after last weekend, to highly temper my expectations about such things, and I suggest you do as well.

I think kabam realized that cav players were extremely upset with last weekend and will make up for it with this. They got horrible PR.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    We haven’t ben get a Ag and let a long a 6 Star ger aside from 100 abyss and that’s hasn’t ben out for a years yet so I’m sure. That won’t happen. With a 6 star gym that to valvabe to handle out just like that’s
    Gamer said:

We haven’t ben get a Ag and let a long a 6 Star ger aside from 100 abyss and that’s hasn’t ben out for a years yet so I’m sure. That won’t happen. With a 6 star gym that to valvabe to handle out just like that’s

I’ve gotten like 5 gems this year, mostly from side events plus the summoner appreciation calander.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    JonnySnow said:

I hope you're right. For Cav players that are on the cusp of becoming TB and has a 5* roster that doesn't need much/if any additional boost, a 5* gem will do nothing beneficial for us.

While it's certainly possible, I fail to see any reason someone whose 5* roster actually doesn't need any additional help should still be Cavalier in the first place really.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    6* generic definitely isn't happening though. I could see an AG crystal at most for TB. Possibly a nexus but they've been sticking with AGs since the move away from RDT.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I just hope TB doesn't get any 5* AGs. I still haven't used mine from last years gift.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I'm just hoping cavs get a 6 star or a couple of 5* nexus crystals

Y'all still haven't gotten it. Stop telling them what you want/expect or you'll just be disappointed when they reduce what you want by what they feel you should get from your expectations since they control the supply and demand aspect of the game. Have you already forgotten about Cyber weekend so soon?

Said it before and I'll say it again... Hold your cards close, keep your poker face and let them decide. If you give them a high bar with a ton of wishes, they'll feel good lowering it by at LEAST 25%. They aren't your parents and aren't going out of their way to get you the most amazing gift in your wishlist. Anything gifted to you is extra, especially in their eyes where they still do everything possible to increase revenue.

What are you on about? These are just my predictions bro.