**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Counters for Mulaney Challenge

HelpyyHelpyy Posts: 114
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi, I want the rewards and was wondering how I can complete the challenge with the least resources spent.

I thought bringing a counter for each one of the 5 fights would do well. So who do you think is good for who there?

Or should I bring usual questing champs like CMM, Fury, Ghost, Wasp.
Thanks.

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    So far I've explored chapter 1 only. For me personally, I use dr. Doom for Howard the duck, guillotine 99 for gwenpool and deadpool red, corvus glaive for mysterio and warlock. Quake for pig. Last slot u can use any. Again, this is what I used. Good luck.
  • SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    edited December 2020
    Claire works great for HtD, gwenpool and Deadpool. She can even handle the other 2 in a pinch. Venom is the goat for the pig and I used Aegon for the others. Ended chapter 2 with 500+ combo but warlock is still an almighty pain.

Aegon struggles against the pig as he has the MD node so unfortunately all Aegons buffs give him alot of power.

I tried alot of different teams and went with Claire, venom, aegon, quake and g2099 but quake and g2099 didn’t offer much so they could be replaced with 2 champs that will be strong vs warlock.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,133 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    archangel for gwenpool, symbiote supreme for howard the duck , warlock for deadpool , cap iw for warlock and mysterio, hyperion for also mysterio and to help cap iw deal with mysterio, that's my team i am going with to do this challenge hopefully will be enough
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mysterio counters everyone but Howard and Warlock