**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    roy505roy505 Posts: 90
    this is totally insane.. AW and the arenas are going parallel.... something seriously needs to be done
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Gryphon wrote: »
    "Working as intended".

It's a feature... We noticed Android users are spending way too much time playing due to the lag issues. In an effort to support better health, we are offering a break in order to rest and collect yourselves.
  • Options
    BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Mike has mysteriously disappeared from this thread.
  • Options
    Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Posts: 74
    I can imagine Marvel themselves won't be happy with this..............
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    In scores of other threads, players are posting screenshots of their phone info, the msg they're seeing, anything to try and help in resolving the issue. And over 5hrs later still no word from a moderator? I think this is the final straw thats gonna "break the camels back". Im surprised no one has mentioned anything about a class action.
  • Options
    bathu2bathu2 Posts: 12
    Is this problem only with Android users???
  • Options
    Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    Who is responsible for this? Consistent crashing. Consistent bugs, and of course no compensation for all of this. I personally will never give you another dime.
  • Options
    JimmyPoeJimmyPoe Posts: 1
    This is just unfair, seems spending money in a game without support to customers is pointless. I feel robbed.
  • Options
    BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 6
    edited June 2017
    Can't log in as well....already posted in another thread but might as well post here too: I use a Samsung Galaxy 7. cbmhywz90aqv.png
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    I'm on google nexus 6p. Can't log in.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    After theupdates doned, UNABLE TO LOGIN AGAIN...UNKNOWN ERRO OCCURS will appear
  • Options
    7a2el892jotj.png
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike ok game is back up and running, now what? If the answer is nothing just say it. Don't leave the forums silent regarding what may or may not be don't to make right
  • Options
    Mods can you acknowledge that there is a possibility that Gwenpool and Elektra were not fixed? Many players are having issues prevented evade realistically with them.

Disappointed that I have to bring this up constantly, still no official reply..
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Mods can you acknowledge that there is a possibility that Gwenpool and Elektra were not fixed? Many players are having issues prevented evade realistically with them.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/12335#Comment_12335
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/12335#Comment_12335

Lol that post.

Evade by AI has basically been broken in one way or another for 16 months... That's not a long time I guess.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

Lol that post.

Evade by AI has basically been broken in one way or another for 16 months... That's not a long time I guess.

Best sentence "We thought we had a fix but hat wasn't the case". Kabam testers easiest job in the world: Is it working? - I dunno. -Meh who cares, send it anyway , they'll pay up either way.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

Lol that post.

It was asked if it was acknowledged. I showed that it was.
  • Options
    BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Laaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggg.......I can't keep a decent combo in LOL because of the laaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggg!!
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Why is it that we can't land a special attack because apparently the AI wants to land theirs and instead of our champ triggering an automatic block like they used to, we're just left open to get hit by the AI's special atk, all because we hit that special atk button the same time the AI tried to land theirs. Unfortunately for us, the AI comes first.
  • Options
    Luke2080Luke2080 Posts: 16
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    That's too many bug fixes, we'll be having a hard time finding things to discuss and complain about.

That comment was way too early. Now post the androud server crash, dash back and gameplay are back to pre 13.1. At least for android users.

I got roped into paying 10 bucks for the unit deal when things worked well. That only lasted a day. Will ask google for a refund.
  • Options
    And missing a hit after opponent does a heavy is still on..thought it would be better but still messing up my AW and AQ..do something about it
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    RANK DOWN TICKETS will go far,
    to help us forgive shortcomings
    to supposedly 'fixed update' & adapt,
    to an ever-changing roster of champs that are not as good as yesterday, different today, & might be tomorrow.

I'm probably not the only one, who didnt rank cyclops because he was BROKEN,
    at the time we had RDT's
  • Options
    KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    That's too many bug fixes, we'll be having a hard time finding things to discuss and complain about.

The first reply of the thread. REALLY?!?!
  • Options
    trackafeetrackafee Posts: 8
    I m not able to evade projectile specials after 13.1 like Ronan, Thor (both), Ultron, SIM/IM's special 1 at all. Every time I swipe back it doesn't register and I get hit by their specials it wasn't the case pre 13.1 for me. I even upgraded my phone's OS thinking it might be my phone but it isn't. Can anyone help?

Same here. ROL isn't really possible now bc of it.
  • Options
    Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    Please do something about the constant lags and missing of specials KABAM....

• Options
    Rafaelli_slotRafaelli_slot Posts: 20
    Hi everyone! Does anybody know how to check my Labyrinth points(points for killing bosses in LoL)? When LoL was announced i saw that there`s an opportunity to get legend title for 10,000 Labyrinth points and i`m looking foward to earn them if it still works