New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• ThunderGodThunderGod Posts: 325 ★★★

Pulyaman said:

Has the person who usually says, "just because they gave you something last year does not guarantee that you will get something better this year. They are not related and are independent events." come and gone already? I am waiting for him to comment.

Till now we have had:
    1. It's free stuff stop complaining
    2. Don't be greedy, kabam has been great lately
    3. I just don't like epoch shards, but solo Crystal shards are awesome!
    4. GGCs are too OP so it's balanced.

So yeah you're in before the exclusivity guy comes along
    If you're going to quote me, do it accurately. I said I had an issue with Epoch. I didn't say Solo Crystals were awesome. I'm just not bothered by them.
    Right so the correction would be
    "I don't like epoch shards, but I'm indifferent about solo crystal shards, so this calendar doesn't bug me"

🤡🤡
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,120 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Has the person who usually says, "just because they gave you something last year does not guarantee that you will get something better this year. They are not related and are independent events." come and gone already? I am waiting for him to comment.

Till now we have had:
    1. It's free stuff stop complaining
    2. Don't be greedy, kabam has been great lately
    3. I just don't like epoch shards, but solo Crystal shards are awesome!
    4. GGCs are too OP so it's balanced.

So yeah you're in before the exclusivity guy comes along
    If you're going to quote me, do it accurately. I said I had an issue with Epoch. I didn't say Solo Crystals were awesome. I'm just not bothered by them.
    Right so the correction would be
    "I don't like epoch shards, but I'm indifferent about solo crystal shards, so this calendar doesn't bug me"

🤡🤡
    You're still adding your own interpretation to what I said.
  • Why are you guys getting that blank there?in the game I can see epoch shards at that place which are blank.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,422 ★★★★★
    I’ve slept on this calendar... and I still find it amusing that the best part about it is the epoch shards... that just says it all really.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 240 ★★
    It’s clearly bugged, everyone has got the most basic calendar that newer players have received. They will fix it. Chill
  • I mean.. it's 2020. This whole year explains it all. 🤷‍♂️
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Last year, cavs got a generic 5* awakening gem as a gift (which were way rarer back then than they are now), and the calendar was lightyears ahead of this one. No way is the gift good enough to warrant this kinda downgrade
  • Fast2Fast2 Posts: 59

Yes epoch shards that’s great, but only able to get one featured and mostly likely it will be a 3* still terrible calendar
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 168
    It would have been at least slightly better if they would have given 10,000 Epoch shards only instead of solo shards.
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 127
    "it is free, stop complaining" 😂
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 687 ★★★
    Just disappointing tbh
  • durant88durant88 Posts: 1
    Wasn’t even worth waking up to or even logging in this week a bloody waste of time again thanks kabam