UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    This is by far the biggest let down I have ever experience playing MCOC.

I was so pumped to finally become TB before the holiday calendar (since I missed the cut off for Anniversary) and thought it would at least be somewhat similar.......... I am lost for words
  • IcthalianIcthalian Posts: 31
    So this is really what they're sticking with then? The worst calendar in years and zero response...? I know last year's gifting event was an absolute disaster in view of all the fraud but actively sabotaging your own event before it starts is a new and interesting approach!
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 599 ★★★

To match Kabams generous spirit and calendar rollout, I have let my sigil expire without renewing for the first time since it was introduced. I’m free to play now! Merry Christmas guys. Really made the end of 2020 on brand.

Did the same as a first step. If it turns out this is the real calendar and not a bug, my second step will be to skip the gifting event spending too.
  • ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 900 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I don’t think it’s a mistake.

Kabam buffed the rewards for the GGC’s and by doing that they nerfed the other “free” stuff.

This is pretty regular behavior from them. “Here’s something awesome! Oh, but we’re taking that other thing away. But you’re still getting something awesome!”

“You get a new difficulty! Oh, but we’re removing completion rewards.”
    “You get a new Thronebreaker title! Oh, but we’re sending Cavalier players backwards.”

If it’s truly a mistake, great - but I look at this and just see business as usual lately.

Can’t say I’m surprised at all.
  • Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    edited December 2020
    This calendar is not bugged. It’s kabammmmed 😂😂

• Barak0taBarak0ta Posts: 1
    What is happening in this game first the 14 days role for participants to be in alliance to be able to get rank rewards in gifting event which by the way should at least notify by a massage then this calendar I can’t say more so sad 😞
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 873 ★★★
    Barak0ta said:

What is happening in this game first the 14 days role for participants to be in alliance to be able to get rank rewards in gifting event which by the way should at least notify by a massage then this calendar I can’t say more so sad 😞

I'm absolutely sure it was explained in a message.
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 87
    Paddo said:

I think everyone is overlooking the real lesson here: how crazy good are the rewards for daily events!

I just finished the milestones for the level up event, in one day I got :
    30 k gold
    5 gold crystals
    A health potion
    A revive potion
    25 units
    20 000 (!) solo crystal shards
    1200 alpha 2 fragments
    On top of this there's also some character stones.

U get more worth on a daily basis then 2 weeks of holiday calendar, how good is that?

And that is just for the milestones, wait until I get the rank rewards
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 70
    @Kabam Miike at this point you guys are disrespecting the community by not giving a response to this massive thread but giving response immediately to a 5* Mojo post right now mins ago!

On a Joyous occasion you guys are literally now disrespecting, disregarding the community!

Shame my man👏 have some dignity to response
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 80
    2020...am i right? [insert finger gun gif here]
  • 7714dtl7714dtl Posts: 191 ★★
    I hate to beat a dead horse on the subject. But how in the hell did whoever came up with this calendar consider solo crystals a gift? And to not just do it on 1 day but on 4 days. This is either Kabam trolling us or just not even trying. This calendar is absolute garbage and the game developers had to know it which is the mind blowing part
  • Ebony_NawEbony_Naw Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Eternity0 said:

@Kabam Miike at this point you guys are disrespecting the community by not giving a response to this massive thread but giving response immediately to a 5* Mojo post right now mins ago!

On a Joyous occasion you guys are literally now disrespecting, disregarding the community!

It's 7:30 am for him. Chances are he's not even in the office yet, much less spoken to people who actually have authority to make the decisions there. Assuming he's going to speak to them at all.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,902 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Wow...60k views 900+ comments
    But yet not a single reply from kabam....

You guys don't know sh*t about Time Zone?
    The main guys are asleep. They will most probably reply in next few hours. The mods can't just say anything on their own. They have to wait for official statement from the game team.
  • ScreaminghawkScreaminghawk Posts: 33
    edited December 2020
    Agree to @Djin, it must only be 7:30 in the morning.
    They may reply in another 3 to 4 hours. But man I hope the reply is good, a lot of irate summoners out here. Solo crystal shards is taking it a little too far LOL
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,100 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Most of America is in early morning like 5 or 6am

Give em chance
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 70

Eternity0 said:

How do you know what's he's got going on in his life? Maybe he's not there yet or on vacation. Yes there were mods merging threads but doesn't mean they know what's going on. It's not a all hands on deck type of bug like a server going down. Most all of their people were out of the office being it was a Sunday night. I'm sure we'll hear something soon.

Stop pretending you're disrespected because Mike hasn't commented. It's just stupid.
    😅 how dumb are you? You know the time of week it is? 🤣 Gifting event will be live in hours and they are at a vacation yes! Yes! I will suggest work on as a dev first then reply

• Most of America is in early morning like 5 or 6am

Give em chance

@Apocalypse189 THE CALENDAR HAS BEEN OUT FOR OVER !% HOURS! They should have responded last night!!!
    Sunday starkey! Sunday!
  • 7714dtl7714dtl Posts: 191 ★★

Most of America is in early morning like 5 or 6am

Give em chance

Yeah like following the cyber weekend deals when Kabam Mike hopped on to say they wanted feedback just to close the chat a few minutes later. The mods finally responding should be absolutely worthless again, I mean great.