**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation of v6 2.2 nerf

We guys as explored it 100% for a possible legends run or normally finished it before what’s yours is mine buff is nerfed, used bunch of units, revives or whatever needed to do. Gonna be any compensation? Btw I think the rewards should be revised as most people think.

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    If the node was actually bugged, which they claim is the case, an argument could be made for compensation tbf.
  • vQuadmastervQuadmaster Posts: 11

Any adjustment to the node which requires a significant efforts and/or items to clear, kabam has always compensated to those who cleared on higher difficulty.

In this case, the node requires either activating the Resonate mastery or villains which put weakness Debuff.

Those players who didn't had both, and cleared the content are bound to be compensated.

Let kabam confirm on this since I got compensated when adjustment to the node in Act 6 was done.

How different is this case from Act 6 compensation?

i didnt have either a villain or resonate. used capiw and wasp, finished off with ghost. item free all day long. and lets not kid ourselves, this whole thing was probably the easiest variant so far and 1 path beeing a bit tougher shouldnt be seen as a big deal and def not compensation worthy with the change
    You are good.. But questions here is not about you.. It's about what has happened in the past and based on that we are laying down our point of views.

To keep it very simple, I think Kabam should laid down one rule for all such adjustments.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I used apoc for that path and many revives. Fury was inconsistent, so 50% of the time I inflicted almost no damage
  • vQuadmastervQuadmaster Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious I appreciate if you could help us with the decision what kabam has made for those who cleared the lane before the nerf.

That would help everyone save their efforts and time requesting for compensation, since I could see around 3 post currently active on the same topic.

Thanks
  • LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    It's amazing to me how many people I see hitting "disagree" in response to calls for compensation here. The node existed and people used units/items to complete it because the available counters were limited and there was no indication that the node's presence was a bug or otherwise unintended. The node has since been removed, meaning that those who used units/items to complete the path would not need to expend the same resources to complete it now.

This screams for compensation, however small, to those who completed the path pre-nerf. It doesn't need to be gamebreaking, just needs to be enough to show good faith on Kabam's part and to make those who completed it a little bit closer to whole.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

LJF said:

It's amazing to me how many people I see hitting "disagree" in response to calls for compensation here. The node existed and people used units/items to complete it because the available counters were limited and there was no indication that the node's presence was a bug or otherwise unintended. The node has since been removed, meaning that those who used units/items to complete the path would not need to expend the same resources to complete it now.

This screams for compensation, however small, to those who completed the path pre-nerf. It doesn't need to be gamebreaking, just needs to be enough to show good faith on Kabam's part and to make those who completed it a little bit closer to whole.

I think a lot of people are tired about the constant begging for compensation for EVERYTHING that EVER happens or goes wrong in the game, that’s all.
    Exactly, people asking for compensation over tiny little mostly meaningless things has just made everyone sick of them, me included, we don’t need comp for a 5 minute game outage or anything like that, it does have the knock on effect of mass disagrees when it is deserved though. I’m not gonna speak on wether it’s deserved here, I got through the path without resonate and with the node still there perfectly fine, but I know others used tons of stuff on it, so not really in a position to comment on this case’s severity
  • DaddyzoomDaddyzoom Posts: 21

I had to spent 2000 units to unlock masteries, just to finish 100% v6 ..compensation yes because they are nerfing it now
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Daddyzoom said:

I had to spent 2000 units to unlock masteries, just to finish 100% v6 ..compensation yes because they are nerfing it now

You HAD to?
  • VicTurkVicTurk Posts: 3
    So instead of doing this I spent units buying level 2 revives back to back and cost me that much to finish 100%
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150

Any adjustment to the node which requires a significant efforts and/or items to clear, kabam has always compensated to those who cleared on higher difficulty.

In this case, the node requires either activating the Resonate mastery or villains which put weakness Debuff.

Those players who didn't had both, and cleared the content are bound to be compensated.

Let kabam confirm on this since I got compensated when adjustment to the node in Act 6 was done.

How different is this case from Act 6 compensation?

Very different.

In act 6 everyone was affected that completed it because the changes were global in some quests not removing 1 node from 1 path that didn't affect completion. If you completed it by going through that path then you should have scouted better and realized that path was probably troublesome.

If you're complaining that you explored it and had to go through that path well frankly tough luck. You chose to rush through the content and decided to spend. Others decided to either wait it out or plan better to not spend.

I see too many people saying oh well I didn't have any villains that inflicted weakness so I powered through with units I want them refunded or people saying I used 4* and died too much because of my lack of skill so refund please LOL. This affected very few people and considering it did not impede people from completion only from exploration I think it's quite greedy to demand compensation for this issue.

If they give it great and people that really feel that they deserve it can just contact support but I wouldn't hold my breath for a package coming down.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I completed the path pre-nerf and took over an hour to do the full path... Used Double Void, KM, Omega and Guardian (for synergy). I used a couple L1 revives to finish off Fury. Long fights with KM and Omega. Void did well and was able to solo Mojo and several others. I actually enjoyed the one true challenging path in V6. While I enjoy the strategy of the other nodes that make it cheese, both are fun and was happy to have both. I don’t expect (or need) any compensation for that path.
  • LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    edited December 2020

LJF said:

I think a lot of people are tired about the constant begging for compensation for EVERYTHING that EVER happens or goes wrong in the game, that’s all.
    I get that, but it's not responsive. Each situation should be analyzed as to whether it merits compensation or not independently, because each nerf is independent of others. That previous situations didn't merit compensation has no bearing on whether it should (or should not) apply here. That focuses on the nerf and effect it had on players. And in this instance, the impact was significant enough that it should be given to those that completed the path.