**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Louisf78Louisf78 Posts: 15
    I’ve done a shutdown of my game and phone and cannot see a gifting tab
  • Great plans kabam. You take us in to the sky and give us high hopes. Why everytime u drop us down to the ground.
    Really dissapointed to see so many issues in just a single month.

• NicsterVNicsterV Posts: 44
    I just checked and I don’t have the greyer gifting system below my mail, please help I don’t know why it’s not showing
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    The badge is free so stop complaining ;)
  • arya2250arya2250 Posts: 22
    edited December 2020
    Have refreshed the game and also tried force closing it but still canot use my gifting badge
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    DeadPooop said:

I can't believe that u guys are so worried and eager to spend after the **** calendar we got

Im not. Just find it hilarious that kabam once again show how bad they are
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Better not say anything about this ,..I’ll get warned again,...lmao
  • This is stupid can people get gifts if they haven't beat act 2
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I claimed my badge but didn't got option to gift....

• OD1984OD1984 Posts: 1
    Has anything worked correctly this month? Did the head coder take the month off?
  • AwesomooAwesomoo Posts: 5
    Kabam, I hope u realize that since some ppl in my ally can gift they have already crossed the first few milestones and now we can't claim them because u messed this up. Better bring that compensation soon!
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    It seems a couple of people in my alliance were able to gift. No idea why it worked for them
  • I refreshed about 5 times and even restarted my phone but it won't show up. Someone sent me a gift and I was able to receive and open it (got a 4* skill AG yayyy) but I still can't send gifts. So it is working, but not for everyone I think
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Awesomoo said:

Kabam, I hope u realize that since some ppl in my ally can gift they have already crossed the first few milestones and now we can't claim them because u messed this up. Better bring that compensation soon!

Thats not how milestone works. You will get them too when you get the required points :/
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Mercury79 said:

I claimed my badge but didn't got option to gift....

we know
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Awesomoo said:

I don’t think that’s how it works. If the alliance is gifting and gets to 4-5 milestones. You haven’t gifted yet, but you finally do hours or days later, as long as you gift enough you’ll get all those milestones
  • Still better than it not working for anyone tho :)
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Thank you, everyone. I'm currently bringing this up. We'll get it fixed ASAP.

Plz..make it soon cause this is one of the important event that I was waiting from last year...
  • BenjaSDBenjaSD Posts: 32

Hey, gang!

Did a fresh restart of the game still not show it?

This is happening to me and my friend, we both restarted the game but it doesn't seems to work
  • EMKAY75EMKAY75 Posts: 12
    Gifting only for Thronebreaker? #Seatin has no Problem to get GGC.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Claimed it, not in my inventory lol
  • AwesomooAwesomoo Posts: 5
    I hope that's true, otherwise I'll be pisssed
  • Doc_HolidayDoc_Holiday Posts: 4
    Have reset 3 times... and what the F is up with that trash ass celebration calendar.... last year we got 3x greater gifting crystals on day 8....... this year... day 14?! And loss of t2 alpha and t1 alpha and lots of crystal shards to be replaced with greater solo crystal shards?! And energy?! A **** ass cheap gold crystals... way to go kabam! You guys are showing us more and more how little you care for the community of players and how much more that money, you continue to squeeze us for
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Restated game several times and nothing but my nephew was able to gift to me... Even after claiming the gift, I wasn't offered the option to gift in return.

• TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 660 ★★★
    Nobody in my Alliance is able to gift yet. Hope you guys figure this out sooner than later.