Options

Worst GGC pull

Hear me out Kang is trash, used the shards on the featured 6* and pulled punisher 2099. On the surface it seemed great but literally no benefit ended up as ISO and gold.

Comments

• Options
    DanielYorkDanielYork Posts: 42
    Crcrcrc said:

Please tell me you’re joking. If not, I’ll go cry about my lack of Kang in my new shiny 50 sig stones

Not joking, I don’t care about trophy champs and am an endgame player. I’m at the point where only valuable 6*’s, 5TCC, and sig stones are useful. I would gladly trade those Kang’s for sig stones.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Please tell me you’re joking. If not, I’ll go cry about my lack of Kang in my new shiny 50 sig stones

Not joking, I don’t care about trophy champs and am an endgame player. I’m at the point where only valuable 6*’s, 5TCC, and sig stones are useful. I would gladly trade those Kang’s for sig stones.
    Take them! Take them all for Kang! Can someone at Kabam make this happen?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Lol, what are you doing with GGC's then? They're barely gonna help you at all.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Have u tried him with apoc synergy?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    That luck is repulsive.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Ohhhhhh boo hoo......I got a 6 star and 5 star champ!

But I dOn'T LiKe ThEm
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    Ummmmmmmmmmmm u got two kangs out of 4 crystals
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    *sigh* Give me a minute...
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    And look at that gold...
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I hate you
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

*sigh* Give me a minute...

There we go, didn't think I'd have to reuse this so soon...
    Lmao
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I think this is the best luck I've seen from these crystals and you're complaining about it!?
    Also, Kang is pretty good with the Apocalypse synergy. Not a massive amount of utility but hits like a truck once fully ramped up, he's better than Star Lord with that synergy.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

I think this is the best luck I've seen from these crystals and you're complaining about it!?
    Also, Kang is pretty good with the Apocalypse synergy. Not a massive amount of utility but hits like a truck once fully ramped up, he's better than Star Lord with that synergy.

There's also two or three Synergies that boost Stun Duration or Chance, those can make him a more reliable Stun Chainer.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Im sorry but if you only care about 2 or 3 things in the GGC what the hell are you doing even buying them? Everything is gonna be disappointing to you if 2x 6* and a 5* for 1.2k units is.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,446 ★★★★★
    I’ve opened 15 crystals and the the highlight I got was 15k 5 star shards total. That’s 4500 units for 1 1/2 5 star champs.

As usual straight up trash.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

There is not a single true endgame player that would not care about that 6* or 5* Kang.
    You are aware that lots of people during gifting, are going to spend decades of thousands of $, just to acquire this Kang.
    Thank your luck you got him on both rarities for free 😉
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Idk Kang seems pretty awesome with that new Apocalypse synergy. He has a guaranteed lengthy sp1 stun, a full power drain and guaranteed stun on the sp2, as well as a decent heal block on the sp3. He's honestly not that bad, maybe a great power control champ with the capiw tech synergy that can get pretty tanky.
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 196
    I've opened around 30 and gotten 5k 5* shards and 1.5k 6* shards TOTAL.....I will take that pull all day long
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    You think thats bad? On both of my accounts, ive opened a ton of those ggcs. AND GUESS WHAT! Every single one of my GGCs has turned into this thing called 50,000 FREAKING GOLD! Those are literally all my polls.
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I was happy that I duped my 4✰ Kang.