Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Lvl 51....r3 6* already ?

NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey Summoners ! Im an mcoc summoner like you. Im a lvl 51 cavalier player. Over the past week i have completed abyss ( got mutant t5cc). Completed act 6. And am about to complete 7.1 today. I have 10 6 star champs in total ( none are mutants ) but in the event of me pulling a decent 6* mutant i would like to r3 for throne breaker i would be faced with yet another problem. My max capacity for t5 basic is 3 but need capacity 4 to r3 a 6*. Does anyone know at which level i would recieve an increase to my catylyst capacity ? Im f2p....no sigil.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I don’t think it’s that unbelievable. I have a FTP alt account that’s cav, 20%, four 6* champs, and 0 permanent content explored at level 48. If he got cav quickly, then both monthly quests give solid rewards at almost no XP earned. Pulling the right 5* helps with abyss.

So without leveling up more than 3 times, you could get 80%, 6 6*s, and 4 chapters done?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    NewWorld said:

Wow...alright...idk what u mean by the f2p deals but i will post screen shots of my entire account lol....now why would i be dishonest ?

Peter parkers wallet x 5 or 6. That deal.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

60. Did you just skip all exploration and fly through the content? That seems like a very low level to get a t5cc.

I bet he did that