Options

Which Prize are You Going to Take in the Arcade?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Personally I want shards because ISO-8 is my most needed rank up material besides T5CC. What are you going for?

Which Prize are You Going to Take in the Arcade? 131 votes

Shards
70%
BitterSteelstaines8FineDogLJFTerraVerzzWardenclockDarkrider05Jim0172Deacon03MasterduxHendrossMenkentHammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756Moot4LifeWicket329Scopeotoe987DarthVadimiusKDSuperFlash10 93 votes
Rank up mats
12%
Kabiraz775olasTexas_11Grootman1294SNEERBowTieJohnLuke9523GreekhitSkillful_starlimeade32Agent_X_zzzKoopaKrusherThēMandalorianZura_1DrxpLordFerchoHam 16 votes
Both
9%
DNA3000HilldarClynevaReaper2823MattstafariOGAvengerSarvanga1_Thoye3jscott96DarkkenshiAGENT_A7KtofuシMUMMYT0MB 13 votes
Option 4
6%
DOKTOROKTOPUSKill_GreyNo_oneukJohnyBoyGiuliameijHilbert_unbeatable2PuttPutt[Deleted User]dHusstle 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Shards
    No incentive to pick the rank up rewards unless you need a small amount of t5cc really really bad
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Shards
    I’m going shards first week for sure, but I might switch over for the t5cc. Probably not tho, since it’s just 10% total and not even the same class
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    Shards
    What is option 4?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Shards

I’m going shards first week for sure, but I might switch over for the t5cc. Probably not tho, since it’s just 10% total and not even the same class

I'm not sure. I do only need 10k for a tech t5c...but man do I love shards

Yeah the shards are super alluring, especially the featured, which I'm opening unsuccessfully right now, but t5cc is a step closer to TB
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Option 4
    Can someone link the details on this event? I don't know what we're actually voting for...
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Shards
    Shards means iso which means I can use my expiring resources. 😂
  • Options
    Shards
    The shards will be useful for me. I’m gonna try as get as many 6* featured as possible. On the hunt for the elusive cgr
  • Options
    Option 4
    so nobody actually has any numbers at all? what if the shards card gives 100 6* shards and the catalyst card gives 10% t5cc? not sure how we're supposed to pick before we actually know the rewards
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Shards
    Prob shards but i need T2A and t5B
  • Options
    Shards
    No_oneuk said:

so nobody actually has any numbers at all? what if the shards card gives 100 6* shards and the catalyst card gives 10% t5cc? not sure how we're supposed to pick before we actually know the rewards

Yup nobody knows the rewards. Nobody at all. Don't look at me like I know the rewards because I don't okay? I promise I don't...
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240674/get-in-summoners-we-re-going-shopping#latest
  • Options
    Option 4

No_oneuk said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240674/get-in-summoners-we-re-going-shopping#latest
    Thank you very much for providing the information - much appreciated.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Shards
    No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

Thank you very much for providing the information - much appreciated.
    No problem.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Option 4
    both probable, but shards first
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,828 ★★★★★
    Shards
    No t1a in the rank up mats for higher difficulties means shards for me
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Need iso a lot more than the resources
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Shards
    I’ve been on an Ægon hunt for as long as i can remember. He’s my last horseman of the Abyss - i have nick, quake, HT, and doom all at 5/65.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Option 4
    Haven`t seen rewards from either side yet. So can`t really tell you.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,865 ★★★★★
    Im sure I speak for over half the community when I say this but I don’t see how most would bother with rank up resources considering how readily available they are, except for maybe t4cc /t1a for some. My overflow is soaking with t2a and t5b
  • Options
    Rank up mats
    I pulled 6 star ronin why is good idk let me know because he is really fun to play with
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Option 4
    Wish there were tier 4 CC selectors to get cosmic for corvus, and/or sig stones for Guardian, but oh well...
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Rank up mats
    I'm overflowing with R45* Champs and a shortage of T5B or T2A to rank them up. So probably going Legendary Rank Up for the first round and Epic Rank Up for the second to maximize T5B
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Rank up mats

The secret of option 4 lies deep within a place called the Matrix. [Takes out two pills, one of which is red, the other of which is blue] This is your only chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

[Takes option 4 again and swallows both pills without hesitating]