**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Prize are You Going to Take in the Arcade?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
Personally I want shards because ISO-8 is my most needed rank up material besides T5CC. What are you going for?

Which Prize are You Going to Take in the Arcade? 131 votes

Shards
70%
BitterSteelstaines8FineDogLJFTerraVerzzWardenclockDarkrider05Jim0172Deacon03MasterduxHendrossMenkentHammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756Moot4LifeWicket329Scopeotoe987DarthVadimiusKDSuperFlash10 93 votes
Rank up mats
12%
Kabiraz775olasTexas_11Grootman1294SNEERBowTieJohnLuke9523GreekhitSkillful_starlimeade32Agent_X_zzzKoopaKrusherThēMandalorianZura_1DrxpLordFerchoHam 16 votes
Both
9%
DNA3000HilldarClynevaReaper2823MattstafariOGAvengerSarvanga1_Thoye3jscott96DarkkenshiAGENT_A7KtofuシMUMMYT0MB 13 votes
Option 4
6%
DOKTOROKTOPUSKill_GreyNo_oneukJohnyBoyGiuliameijHilbert_unbeatable2PuttPutt[Deleted User]dHusstle 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Shards
    No incentive to pick the rank up rewards unless you need a small amount of t5cc really really bad
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Shards
    I’m going shards first week for sure, but I might switch over for the t5cc. Probably not tho, since it’s just 10% total and not even the same class
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Shards
    What is option 4?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Shards

I’m going shards first week for sure, but I might switch over for the t5cc. Probably not tho, since it’s just 10% total and not even the same class

I'm not sure. I do only need 10k for a tech t5c...but man do I love shards

Yeah the shards are super alluring, especially the featured, which I'm opening unsuccessfully right now, but t5cc is a step closer to TB
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Option 4
    Can someone link the details on this event? I don't know what we're actually voting for...
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Shards
    Shards means iso which means I can use my expiring resources. 😂
  • Options
    Shards
    The shards will be useful for me. I’m gonna try as get as many 6* featured as possible. On the hunt for the elusive cgr
  • Options
    Option 4
    so nobody actually has any numbers at all? what if the shards card gives 100 6* shards and the catalyst card gives 10% t5cc? not sure how we're supposed to pick before we actually know the rewards
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Shards
    Prob shards but i need T2A and t5B
  • Options
    Shards
    No_oneuk said:

so nobody actually has any numbers at all? what if the shards card gives 100 6* shards and the catalyst card gives 10% t5cc? not sure how we're supposed to pick before we actually know the rewards

Yup nobody knows the rewards. Nobody at all. Don't look at me like I know the rewards because I don't okay? I promise I don't...
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240674/get-in-summoners-we-re-going-shopping#latest
  • Options
    Option 4

No_oneuk said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240674/get-in-summoners-we-re-going-shopping#latest
    Thank you very much for providing the information - much appreciated.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Shards
    No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

Thank you very much for providing the information - much appreciated.
    No problem.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Option 4
    both probable, but shards first
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    Shards
    No t1a in the rank up mats for higher difficulties means shards for me
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Need iso a lot more than the resources
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Shards
    I’ve been on an Ægon hunt for as long as i can remember. He’s my last horseman of the Abyss - i have nick, quake, HT, and doom all at 5/65.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Option 4
    Haven`t seen rewards from either side yet. So can`t really tell you.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    Im sure I speak for over half the community when I say this but I don’t see how most would bother with rank up resources considering how readily available they are, except for maybe t4cc /t1a for some. My overflow is soaking with t2a and t5b
  • Options
    Rank up mats
    I pulled 6 star ronin why is good idk let me know because he is really fun to play with
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Option 4
    Wish there were tier 4 CC selectors to get cosmic for corvus, and/or sig stones for Guardian, but oh well...
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Rank up mats
    I'm overflowing with R45* Champs and a shortage of T5B or T2A to rank them up. So probably going Legendary Rank Up for the first round and Epic Rank Up for the second to maximize T5B
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Rank up mats

The secret of option 4 lies deep within a place called the Matrix. [Takes out two pills, one of which is red, the other of which is blue] This is your only chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

[Takes option 4 again and swallows both pills without hesitating]