**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Back Issues #6: Contamination

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Please add Jessica Jones as a playable character... I want to complete my Defenders team finally...
  • Options
    Xingu39Xingu39 Posts: 5
    I did this path prior to the nerf and spent quite a bit of units getting through it. I just did the path again post nerf and didn’t lose a life.
    There should be some kind of compensation.
  • Options
    TakatouptTakatoupt Posts: 3
    This nerf is a good thing! I hope there will be compensations because I did this path first day and I used 12 revives for it. So, I'm not saying I would not have use any items but I'm sure it would be less painful, coslty and time consumming. So please kabam don't forget the players that did push the content on day 1.
    By the way this 14 days calendar is trash ! I know this is a gift but for most players, it won't be usefull so this gift or no gift is quite the same at this point !
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i know one thing ... there were some super unnecessarily long paths at the end smh
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Figured I’d mention it here as several have asked, an alliance mate put in a ticket asking if Kabam were considering compensation for those that completed the path before the change, they were told the impact of the node on players is to be assessed after the holidays as to whether it is worth issuing some compensation.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    In the range of issues that have been compensated for, its one of the most deserving surely. The units people spent unnecessarily, especially those unlocking resonate, are particularly valuable right now with the gifting events going on.

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    If they had just said they decided it’s too hard, then I’d accept it.
    It’s the fact that they claim it was bugged that I have issue with.
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    In chapter 2.1, the node says that if attacker trigger unstoppable or unblockable he also trigger passive regen. The node doesn’t say anything about % chance to trigger regen but in many times I saw my attacked trigger unstoppable buff and without triggering regen.
    Any idea why? Am I missing something?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Carmel1 said:

In chapter 2.1, the node says that if attacker trigger unstoppable or unblockable he also trigger passive regen. The node doesn’t say anything about % chance to trigger regen but in many times I saw my attacked trigger unstoppable buff and without triggering regen.

Was it magneto against a metal champ? His aar would’ve affected the node then
  • Options

Carmel1 said:

Was it magneto against a metal champ? His aar would’ve affected the node then
    I used mostly magneto but I noticed that also not metal champs.
    Maybe pacify mastery if it something related to AAR but not sure why
  • Options
    Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    This pacify mastery is more and more anoying me. Flux dispersal, this node to help us in V6 etc... all these actions we have to do to help us win that cannot be triggered because of pacify !
  • Options
    Ben93 said:

This pacify mastery is more and more anoying me. Flux dispersal, this node to help us in V6 etc... all these actions we have to do to help us win that cannot be triggered because of pacify !

Pacify mastery says that it reduce “Enemy ability accuracy”, but this node in v6.2.1 has nothing to do with the enemy ability... it affects my ability so pacify shouldn’t trigger here
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Is there any news on compensation for the WYIM path change, or is Kabam just hoping we'll all forget about that one?

Like the show up nerf?

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Chapter 3.2

114 energy required to compete a few of the paths??? Little ridiculous