**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Back Issues #6: Contamination

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Bruh. I'm getting intercepted for at least 7x now against the Electro boss in chapter 2.

He insta dex my sprint attacks and counterattacks as if it's another player...

(Idk if I'm a bad player or just unlucky hahaha.)
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Can’t say I appreciate that mojo on the weakness path in 2.2...
    But as of right now that looks to be the only fight that is anything close to a cash grab (need fury from node for normal damage, but anti-life field shortens it by a tremendous amount so it’s actually probably better to ignore the node) from what I’ve seen so I can live with it.

I did get the one shot with doom, but I agree. Pretty much the only "problematic" fight. But hey, it's variant. That was nothing lol
    Are you running resonate?
    I don't run it and searching for options to do the lane other than Void with Sp2 RNG.
    Don't have Apoc either.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Can’t say I appreciate that mojo on the weakness path in 2.2...
    But as of right now that looks to be the only fight that is anything close to a cash grab (need fury from node for normal damage, but anti-life field shortens it by a tremendous amount so it’s actually probably better to ignore the node) from what I’ve seen so I can live with it.

I did get the one shot with doom, but I agree. Pretty much the only "problematic" fight. But hey, it's variant. That was nothing lol
    Yeah I’m gonna keep taking shots at it, might end up being a case of spamming void SP2 for me.
    The rest of the path I’m hoping to try out my new immortal abomination.
  • Options
    Seriously guys corvus has no villian tag and the node says he will die from degen which is unpreventable. I guess nick fury should never die either
  • Options
    Revan0607Revan0607 Posts: 53
    DAREDEVIL BUFF TWEAKS
    The buff to daredevil was an absolute disappointment. i made the mistake of rank 5 my five star because you people have never made a bad buff up to this point so i thought "there's no way they're gonna mess up daredevil, he's way to popular for them to half ass a buff". you done **** it up kabam. i have a couple points that can make him better without making him overpowered.
    1: during the righteous wrath passive, increase the chance of a bleed from 35% to 65%-70% cause I'm not seeing the bleeds proc after throwing an sp3.
    2: have the furies after throwing an sp2 be permanent. (if you're worried about that making him OP with it being permanent, put a cap of 2-3 fury buffs.
    3: speed up the animation of hid extremely long sp1 so we have more time for his precision buff
    the buff was so bad. he's around 30% better than he was before the buff. he should be as useful as stealth Spidey or the newly buffed Falcon. with all of the hype around daredevil lately, its important to give him the love and care he deserves.
  • Options
    ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    edited December 2020
    Why isnt 3-4 gem working on labyrinth ultron?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

because apparently he didn’t have a conventional release so you can’t use gems on him. It’s bs
  • Options
    ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112

because apparently he didn’t have a conventional release so you can’t use gems on him. It’s bs
    Really!?!? Whats that about now?
  • Options
    Is void bugged?!? After a sp2 you place the dark stings and when the opponent throws a special a weakness appears but its not consistent.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Is void bugged?!? After a sp2 you place the dark stings and when the opponent throws a special a weakness appears but its not consistent.

After a sp2 when activating a special attack the opponent gets a weakness OR a degeneration debuff.
  • Options

H3t3r said:

After a sp2 when activating a special attack the opponent gets a weakness OR a degeneration debuff.
    Then what are the odds? Is it 50/50? Seems like the weakness is like 10% chance
  • Options

And 492 damage for nicks degen doesn't seem right.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

I dont understand why namor doesnt reflect the the damage. In his description it literally says reflect damage from all sources. Is this just another kabam work around. If so things like this need to stop. Its get old maxing out certain champs for specific reasons just for kabam to go nope, sorry.

Agreed, this is what makes Namor unique, and its not like he’s always going to be attacking so he’d get degened a lot regardless
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    That weakness path is just bizarre. Cost me 1000 units. Walked through everything else like act 5.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    That stupid "What's Yours is Mine" path is garbage. Either spend 2k units to unlock a mastery, drop thousands of units to get the ultra new champs to counter it, wait 10 months to pull the champ from dual crystal, or spend 1k units to power through with a 6* GG. Ugh
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    So they are not going to make any changes to that path where you need the weakness debuff? It seems like such BS, most other paths make certain champs OP, but most villains could work, this path makes most champs worthless and only like 4 useable unless you have a certain mastery that could cost you 2200 units.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Please change Tyrant node to work with Passive Weakness like those from Capiw+ Hulk synergy.
  • Options
    Djin said:

Please change Tyrant node to work with Passive Weakness like those from Capiw+ Hulk synergy.

I tried to use that, but either way, don’t you have to get hit for that to work?

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Ebony_Naw said:

I think it's funny how people are complaining about a single path in variant. Granted, that mojo is "fun and interactive" (sarcasm), but this is supposed to be geared towards endgame players. Visit variant 1 and let me know what you think of those paths.

I can't believe I'm becoming that guy, but I genuinely am growing sick and tired of these complaints on what is allegedly the most endgame of content left. Understand that it's supposed to be hard. Go ahead and hot that disagree button, but it doesn't make me wrong.

Yes, it is endgame content, but look at Variant 5 compared to this. They’ve been making them easier, not exactly sure why, but this path is pure BS. Every other node is basically a buff, this one makes everyone but 4 characters useless unless you have resonate, and 2 of those 4 characters are garbage.

I did my first pass on 7.1 and this path is harder than anything I’ve done there and also is the longest path and has Nick Fury and Mojo on it as well as HT who could be a pain for a lot of champs.
  • Options
    EnderDarkanEnderDarkan Posts: 34
    Why doesn’t the CapIW hulk synergy weakness apply...?
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Djin said:

I tried to use that, but either way, don’t you have to get hit for that to work?

I don't think we need to get hit. Science champs will apply a passive weakness except while being struck by the opponent.
  • Options
    Dru_aDru_a Posts: 6

yeah there's definitely something weird with Red Mags and the Monster & Beast buff node ... it hardly ever triggered and wasn't consistently triggering at all with his Heavy

Same thing was happening with me on the thorn path in the electro quest. Didn't trigger consistently against sinister or rulk. Im seatin's video it was triggering all the time.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    It’s a passive unfortunately @EnderDarkan
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Algore said:

This variant also isn’t enjoyable. The block damage is insane. Still need specific champs. Never fun fighting against an opponent with 6x your attack power and 10x your health pool

Is it? I didn’t really notice any block damage and the only poorly designed champ/node combination is the mojo in 2.2.
    Maybe you just need to work on your skill more?
    Not sure if you’ve noticed also, but the enemy health pools do have to increase to make things challenging