**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stan Lee Playable Character

I'd love to see a Stan Lee playable character introduced into the battle realm. It could just be Stan Lee himself, or one of his many cameos or even as the Mayor of Superhero City, from The Super Hero Squad TV show (I blame my children that I even know that's a thing. See below).

So, good idea? Bad idea? Would you like to see a Stan Lee Playable Character introduced to the game (in whichever form)?

Stan Lee Playable Character 29 votes

Yes
34%
WarBros23QuattrucciLuke9523BDOGG345SharkfaceDoppelgangerAGENT_A7KKRoNX1The_HoTUspidey31025 10 votes
No
65%
jdrum663TerraThatGuyYouSaw235Hammerbro_64Antimoniter233Colonaut123Denzel116DanasjonMiekandKorgMauledPyrdaRenaxqqAouxWouxZan0GiulioVentu99ElwindMars_UltorEmbo_Hunter627_Houdini484 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    No
    Please. Just let the man rest.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yes
    Terra said:

Well, this is just a daft comment to be honest. You can disagree by all means, but I'm not 'not letting the man rest'. I'm not hounding his family, disrespecting him, or dishonouring him.
    It would be a tribute to a man who I assume most of us all greatly appreciate and respect for all the enjoyment he has bought us over the years. If it wasn't for Stan Lee (As well as others at Marvel Comics) we would never have this game. I just thought it would be a nice tribute to have a playable version of him in the game.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Yes
    Maybe he could come as a form of one above all in the game story. He dont need to be a playable character though.
  • Options
    No
    If he comes into the game it should be as a NPC of some form or other. I wouldn't mind seeing him take the place of the likes of Gwenpool in the story side and I feel like that would be quite appropriate as, after all, it was Stan Lee that brought these stories to us in the first place.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    No
    Luke9523 said:

Terra said:

Well, this is just a daft comment to be honest. You can disagree by all means, but I'm not 'not letting the man rest'. I'm not hounding his family, disrespecting him, or dishonouring him.
    It would be a tribute to a man who I assume most of us all greatly appreciate and respect for all the enjoyment he has bought us over the years. If it wasn't for Stan Lee (As well as others at Marvel Comics) we would never have this game. I just thought it would be a nice tribute to have a playable version of him in the game.
    Beating up Stan with the characters he made doesn't feel right man
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yes

Beating up Stan with the characters he made doesn't feel right man

You know what, I never thought about it like that. That's a really good point.
    Mauled said:

If he comes into the game it should be as a NPC of some form or other. I wouldn't mind seeing him take the place of the likes of Gwenpool in the story side and I feel like that would be quite appropriate as, after all, it was Stan Lee that brought these stories to us in the first place.

Given the above comment from @ThatGuyYouSaw235, having him as a NPC makes more sense and is probably a better idea too. Just be cool to see him introduced into the game in a fashion.
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    No
    Please dont try to push stan lee to everything. He created many marvel characters and it dosen't mean that he will be pushed to every marvel game or comic.