**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sketches

15678911»

Comments

• DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★

A preview of today’s piece . . .

So I ended up scrapping this because I can’t put a face together properly, since I haven’t practiced at all for about 10 days.

Depression and anxiety are kind of a tough combination when trying to teach yourself something like this. I’m way overly critical of my own work when I am a novice and should cut myself some slack.

Sorry, I may not have anything to show for a while. Took me a whole lot of courage to show the work I have done here.

I will keep at it and post some more eventually.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

So I ended up scrapping this because I can’t put a face together properly, since I haven’t practiced at all for about 10 days.

Depression and anxiety are kind of a tough combination when trying to teach yourself something like this. I’m way overly critical of my own work when I am a novice and should cut myself some slack.

Sorry, I may not have anything to show for a while. Took me a whole lot of courage to show the work I have done here.

Dude it’s all good and we all have moments like this. Your a natural and it’s alway good to take a break and when you come back I know you’ll be way better at it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Truth. However, take heart in the fact you can draw better than 85% of people
    Feeling much better about this one

• @DrAwkwardPhD 😀
    There's much more detail to work with in that Phoenix image, compared to DD which is very “plain” in his comic image you showed.

@DrAwkwardPhD 😀
    There's much more detail to work with in that Phoenix image, compared to DD which is very “plain” in his comic image you showed.

I think I was having troubles with the details in the DD because it was more or less a watercolor picture. Didn’t have as many of the hard lines for me to work with.

Probably have this Phoenix (sans fire) fine tuned by tomorrow.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Not mcoc related but heres one ive been working on

THATS A FAKE AND A FRAUD! AND I HAVE EVIDENCE:

This is where you can find it @SaltE_Wenis69: https://tineye.com/search/96fed45b2659a37ba2d346455bb16d2febd4dce5?sort=score&order=desc&page=1
    Yeah I know
    In case anyone was wondering, I do everything with a regular ass No. 2 pencil, too, so I have to create all of my own values from the initial sketch to the finished drawing, and shading.

I used to not have the patience to draw a 3 dimensional cube 😂😂 now I spend literally hours trying to balance out the values on a finger 😅
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

In case anyone was wondering, I do everything with a regular ass No. 2 pencil, too, so I have to create all of my own values from the initial sketch to the finished drawing, and shading.

I used to not have the patience to draw a 3 dimensional cube 😂😂 now I spend literally hours trying to balance out the values on a finger 😅

edited January 2021

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

I need to focus on facial features and hair. Not being able to get them to look like they belong with the rest of the body is a bit frustrating, but at least I finished this one 😂

Talentful
  • TheGodmasterTheGodmaster Posts: 123 ★★
    Everyone my drawing is not copied I couldn't make the handle that's why I took help from this I have evidence on my laptop I'll send it in an hour but this is fully copied see

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Seariously , wht do u guys really get when u copy paste someones work here. All u r doing is cheating yourself. U may also get some likes at first but in the end, it doesnt matter.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

My first drawing since the summer
    My side bae Emma
  • TheGodmasterTheGodmaster Posts: 123 ★★
    Snizzbar said:

Here's a new type of lightsaber I designed and drew all by myself. I think you'll agree it's pretty darn cool

thats not a lightsaber its a light-ning saber