**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Confusion.. Confusion.. Confusion

Dhoni_is_life26Dhoni_is_life26 Posts: 10
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I opened a Torch and Falcon 6* this week.
I'm getting Torch to rank 2 for sure.

I'm a bit confused on Falcon is he worth rank 2 unawakened? If someone has his unawakened gameplay, that'd be very helpful.

Confusion.. Confusion.. Confusion 53 votes

Worth Rank 2
75%
DNA3000Haji_SaabWolverDominatorFoxhero007MasterduxLilMaddogHTHendrossMoot4LifeThefire13JakearoundRockypantherxNo_oneukDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeCtfz35ErosenseiogKsp_2099Maxwell24 40 votes
Not Worth Rank 2
24%
TerraEtjamaSkillful_starThoye3Prakhar_82udyedagainDragfire1760dark_king_hyperionMarshMarloChandoey123ThePredator1001Thanos1149Paramanona_77 13 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Worth Rank 2
    Falcon awakening gives a good amount of extra damage but he still hits hard unawakened and has decent damage.
  • Falcon awakening gives a good amount of extra damage but he still hits hard unawakened and has decent damage.

So does he qualifies for getting ranked up?
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Worth Rank 2
    Yes, someone on another forum posted a video of an unawakened 6* Falcon laying an absolute smack down on Thing it what appeared to be an AW fight.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Worth Rank 2
    Kinda sad when won’t get furies in they Cav EQ though:(
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Worth Rank 2

if he stops the opponent from evading he gets the fury, this even works with his lock on and any skill champs true strike ability
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Not Worth Rank 2
    I'm waiting to awaken him before taking him up. But if you're overflowing on resources or something, I'd say go for it.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Worth Rank 2
    Worth r2 for his utilities. Dupe gives lots of damage but without that too works for all the fights he should work for.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Worth Rank 2

if he stops the opponent from evading he gets the fury, this even works with his lock on and any skill champs true strike ability
    The announcement says that Skill attackers gain the passive fury if they prevent passive evade in any way except ability accuracy reduction. Falcon's lock on uses DAAR to stop evade, so I don't think that would work. I think the only way Falcon can get the Cav node fury is by using SP3 and landing the incinerate.