**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kingpin is the third best skill champion in the game and it isn’t even close

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Has anyone used ddhk against void? Rage debuff is still a Debuff right and that would make kingpin a horrible matchup against void right? Or is it a special kind of debuff which does not count towards voids abilities?

No void degens on rage debuff too.
    It is a fundamental flaw. Skill has class disadvantage over science and skill champs are know for shrugging off debuffs which make them effective against science. Giving skill champs a permanent debuff especially against a champ like void who thrives on debuffs make no sense to me.
    *Skill has class advantage against science

And ever class has it's exceptions. Sure most champs in a class follow a certain template of charecteristics but every class has certain exceptions with their champions and kit.
    Like Magneto versus most tech champs
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Dragonman is a mystic robot that has abilities more in line with the cosmic class. Things happen. Get over it
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Dragonman is a mystic robot that has abilities more in line with the cosmic class. Things happen. Get over it

Get over it. What a constructive comment. Thank you.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Idk im still not a fan who people who haven't completed much content making claims about best in the game

it works because I’m not serious about this
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Idk im still not a fan who people who haven't completed much content making claims about best in the game

That's at least half and probably more of the people always arguing about "best" champs. They're arguing about which champs they don't have are best to complete content they haven't done. It's hilarious
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Has anyone used ddhk against void? Rage debuff is still a Debuff right and that would make kingpin a horrible matchup against void right? Or is it a special kind of debuff which does not count towards voids abilities?

It is a fundamental flaw. Skill has class disadvantage over science and skill champs are know for shrugging off debuffs which make them effective against science. Giving skill champs a permanent debuff especially against a champ like void who thrives on debuffs make no sense to me.

And ever class has it's exceptions. Sure most champs in a class follow a certain template of charecteristics but every class has certain exceptions with their champions and kit.
    Typing on mobile is not my strong suit. Lol. I understand the exceptions and I think we can all agree that magneto is a special case. But this is the second rework with shrug off abilities that are totally useless against a class that they are supposed to have class advantage over. With the reduced regen rate, things just get worse. I was excited over the buff till I read that change from passive to a Debuff. Other than void, we pretty much don't need to worry about debuff on us. Hopefully his damage will make up for this disadvantage.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Crcrcrc said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Typing on mobile is not my strong suit. Lol. I understand the exceptions and I think we can all agree that magneto is a special case. But this is the second rework with shrug off abilities that are totally useless against a class that they are supposed to have class advantage over. With the reduced regen rate, things just get worse. I was excited over the buff till I read that change from passive to a Debuff. Other than void, we pretty much don't need to worry about debuff on us. Hopefully his damage will make up for this disadvantage.
    His damage on paper atleast looks great but we still need to test him first. Hope he is good.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

On paper he looks better then Elsa. She’s still top 5 though. :|

Moot4Life said:

1. nick
    2. aegon
    3. kingpin
    4. stealthy
    5. hitmonkey or falcon

no room for elsa :D:D:D

How is she top 5 with Nick Aegon Killmonger Stealthy Falcon Hit Monkey and Night thrasher? I agree with KD she's scratching top 15

Hit monkey and night trasher aren’t top 5 skill champs. Kingpin won’t be one either. He will be a high damage champ
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited February 2021

jdeck59 said:

That's at least half and probably more of the people always arguing about "best" champs. They're arguing about which champs they don't have are best to complete content they haven't done. It's hilarious
    Yep forums you can never tell who is credible or not in their opinions. Idk I usually just base it off whether they say something dumb or not.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Monke said:

Moot4Life said:

1. nick
    2. aegon
    3. kingpin
    4. stealthy
    5. hitmonkey or falcon

How is she top 5 with Nick Aegon Killmonger Stealthy Falcon Hit Monkey and Night thrasher? I agree with KD she's scratching top 15

Hit monkey and night trasher aren’t top 5 skill champs. Kingpin won’t be one either. He will be a high damage champ
    NT is a better elsa, what does she do better?
    Shrug off debuffs
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

Monke said:

Moot4Life said:

1. nick
    2. aegon
    3. kingpin
    4. stealthy
    5. hitmonkey or falcon

NT is a better elsa, what does she do better?
    Shrug off debuffs
    eh

wait why are we talking about Elsa this is a Kingpin post
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I like how funko is following KD's footsteps in giving comedic takes on champs and buffs even before release. I am highly entertained.

yeah I mean this post isn’t supposed to be serious I’m just making fun of kd at this point but I guess people don’t understand that 🤷‍♂️
    No one sees it that way. Both annoying spam posts, non stop.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

I like how funko is following KD's footsteps in giving comedic takes on champs and buffs even before release. I am highly entertained.

yeah I mean this post isn’t supposed to be serious I’m just making fun of kd at this point but I guess people don’t understand that 🤷‍♂️
    I’ve only made one wdym non stop
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Kingpin is really powerful with this new buff... I'd say he's already better than Hit-Monkey, Korg, and Falcon but I'll reserve my thoughts on him being top 3 for a little longer. Everything I said he might be capable of doing actually does happen and then some (like him stacking his Black-ISO debuffs) He has very high potential
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    First impression of Kingpin’s buff: very solid! Haven’t figured how to get the insane damage I thought would be available but that’s probably on me.
    Monke said:

H3t3r said:

Crcrcrc said:

The pfp almost got me.
    While his buff won’t make him better than skill corvus, he will definitely be better than Elsa.

He'll definitely be
    Monke said:

Moot4Life said:

1. nick
    2. aegon
    3. kingpin
    4. stealthy
    5. hitmonkey or falcon

She's better or equal to all those champs you listed except falcon she is worse then falcon.
    Elsa is better than Killmonger, stealth, hit monkey, and night thrasher?

Killmonger explanation hotline: @Rockypantherx
    Hit Monkey explanation hotline: @DannyB01
    Stealthy explanation hotline: @KDSuperFlash10
    Night Thrasher explanation hotline: @TheManMythLegend
    It actually brought me great joy to be included in this! :blush:
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    I just finished doing a mutant quest path of Cav EQ and Kingpin absolutely dominated it. He was shrugging debuffs left and right and even when I did have a debuff or two placed on me the Overpower just shrugged them off. I'm going to try and see what his potential is like without the Hood synergy. So far all he really needs is the sinister synergy. An interesting synergy combo with all 3 newly buffed champions is YJ, Mole Man, KP, Sinister, and an open spot for someone else (Magneto maybe?). All but Mole Man benefit from these synergies but Mole Man doesn't need any.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

I’ve only made one wdym non stop
    It's 2.
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    Monke said:

Moot4Life said:

1. nick
    2. aegon
    3. kingpin
    4. stealthy
    5. hitmonkey or falcon

You don’t have a ranked Elsa i guess
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Why are we even mentioning elsa this is about kingpin???
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. Please r4 him as 6 star when you can sir