**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you still use your first r5?

124»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Can't remember if it was HT, or Doom. I think HT. Either way, I use both of them.
  • Options
    Out of the 17× R5s I have (18 of you count the 6* R2 Void) my 1st was CAIW, and yes, I still use him quite frequently. He wasn't awakened back then, but still was worth it IMHO. Now he's max sig and is that much better! Just pulled CGR today so he's next on the "to do list."
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Human Torch was my first r5, right after his rebalance (buff)

Not an everyday champ for me at this point, but I still use him to melt Mystics when needed.
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    My first was hyperion and I use him still but not as often, second was void and also gets used for certain paths but also not nearly as often
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Colossus! And still use him all the time...

Potion farmer, incinerate/cold snap/bleed/detonation counter

Dude is the Swiss army knife of MCOC and a tank to boot.
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Hyperion, still a staple on my teams...made my first few rank 5s of champs with no 6* counter parts. Hype, Magik, and Quake. All get plenty of usage.
  • Options
    Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    Queen Quake, yessir!
  • Options
    My first rank 5 5-star was Domino and she's still amazing so yes, even though I've got about 30 maxed out 5-stars now and recently ranked up my first rank 3 6-star. I don't use my r5 Domino for absolutely everything anymore like I used to.... but.... I still use her often.
  • Options
    On the other hand my first rank 4 5-star was Elektra, and while she was useful back then and I had no better options at the time to take to rank 4... she never made it to rank 5.

My first rank 3 6-star was Emma Frost and she is so incredibly underrated I imagine that I will still be using her for a lot of stuff over the next 2-3 years.

Way way way back my first maxed out 3-star champion was Hulk Buster... and people made fun of me when he was my top champ. But, hey, now he's awesome. I guess I saw into the future.
  • Options
    IceBroㅤIceBroㅤ Posts: 14

Yes, Magik ftw

Magik got immeditately forgotten by the community huh? She can absolutely slap with the Warlock and Morningstar synergies.
  • Options
    IceBroㅤIceBroㅤ Posts: 14
    My first r5 was Capiw and it was a long journey to getting him max sig as a f2p before the abundance of 5* sig stones. I still use in to this day in endgame content such as act 6 or act 7 whenever I have an open slot available on my team... whether it be a debuff path or a healing path he can do almost anything really.
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    My first was sparky, now I have about 30. I still use him from time to time, but there's usually a better option
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    first rank 5 unduped red guardian- a bit niche is longer fights, but for 130-150k hit pools, cycling 2 sp2s at 7+ shield charges is enough damage, good rotation and the sp2 is very satisfying with trauma damage, not used a lot in longer quests but got me through many a stacked dormamu and man thing in AW.

2nd claire-great champion absolute beast for general content clearing, sp2 has big burst damage in incinerate phase or great regen in blood phase, an absolute mainstay of my quest team

3rd and final (at this point) killmonger- he shreds evade and autoblock match ups making spiders and modok a joke, also cuts through physical resist and armour with true strike making him almost always hit full damage regardless of resistence enhancers. Hits like a truck at sig 180 last hit of sp2 did 21k damage crit no suicides or any damage synergies, he is beefy as hell taking full combos to the face and indestructible allows you to tank sp3s like a boss. hit an sp3 for a massive (hit 24k per tick without deep wounds or class advantage)bleed.

• Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Mine was cap iw and yes I still use him
  • Options
    Xxx6667Xxx6667 Posts: 11
    Yes. My first rank 5 was corvus a year ago and I still use him daily.
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    My stark spidey has been forgotten, over shadowed by ghost and warlock now
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yes,
    Omega Red
    Max sig
    Running full suicides
  • Options
    ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    I use my first and 2nd pull all the time.

It was Hawkeye, both times. Followed by Groot, King Groot, Psylocke, Groot, and a host of others that perpetually reside at the bottom of all useful lists.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★
    Not too much. Corvus was my 1st R5 and with health pools getting higher and higher, it has become more of a task trying to get those 1st couple missions.

Same with my second, Omega Red. Had full suicides on since my only 2 R5's were so suicide friendly, but the deeper my R5 roster became, the less it benefited me to gimp a majority of my roster. So those 2 mostly warm the bench these days.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Mine was Corvus and he's Aq god for me