**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think it’s the most well rounded champ of each class?

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Not the best champ; I’m asking for the most well rounded champ.

Mutant : Rouge
Science : Void
Tech : Warlock / G99
Mystic : Ghost rider
Skill :Killmonger
Cosmic : venom

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider most well rounded champ..? Hmmmmm
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Don’t forget he can get a pretty potent fury

well if you want well rounded i assume they need damage

They need some damage doesn’t necessarily have to be game changing , but enough to be considered good enough.

Scale 1-10 1= Groot 10 = CGR
    Grean said:

Mutant: Havok
    Science: Void
    Tech: Guilly 2099
    Mystic: Claire
    Skill: Km
    Cosmic: Hyperion

Havok huh? Interesting choice
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Claire for mystic
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

gotta love 2k crits. anything higher and the game would break. i doubt anyone has a more potent fury in the mystic class cough doom cough

Texas_11 said:

gotta love 2k crits. anything higher and the game would break. i doubt anyone has a more potent fury in the mystic class cough doom cough
    Increases his attack by 2700 that’s not bad at all. I also said well rounded not the strongest. Ghost rider can basically do everything that doom can, just a little slower. Regen, power drain, bleed , fate seal, bleed immunity , incinerate immunity. He has ways to increase his damage and duration of his damage for long periods of time.

Don’t forget that doom was compared to Diablo
    Once upon a time.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Increases his attack by 2700 that’s not bad at all. I also said well rounded not the strongest. Ghost rider can basically do everything that doom can, just a little slower. Regen, power drain, bleed , fate seal, bleed immunity , incinerate immunity. He has ways to increase his damage and duration of his damage for long periods of time.

Once upon a time.
    you literally just contradicted himself. Ghost Rider does what doom does in your opinion, which is completely false btw , but slower which gives you more time to make an error. I dont see ghost rider completely dominating matchups and controlling what his opposition does like doom and neither do i see the big incinerate damage and reliable power control. also what exactly are you trying to prove by saying doom was compared to diablo? just sit down boi.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Science: The Thing
    Skill: Killmonger
    Mutant: Emma Frost
    Tech: IMIW
    Cosmic: Vision Aarkus
    Mystic: Sorcerer Supreme
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Science: iBom
    Mutant: Havok
    Tech: Doc Ock
    Cosmic: Venom
    Mystic:BWCV
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Skill Ronin
    Tech Mysterio
    Mutant Iceman or Emma Frost
    Mystic Dragon Man
    Science Cap IW
    Cosmic Proxima

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Skill - Kingpin
    Mutant - Colossus
    Tech - Warlock
    Cosmic - Silver Surfer
    Mystic - Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
    Science - Red Hulk
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Once upon a time.
    you literally just contradicted himself. Ghost Rider does what doom does in your opinion, which is completely false btw , but slower which gives you more time to make an error. I dont see ghost rider completely dominating matchups and controlling what his opposition does like doom and neither do i see the big incinerate damage and reliable power control. also what exactly are you trying to prove by saying doom was compared to diablo? just sit down boi.
    I have no idea why yo guys are arguing, its a personal preference as to who is the most well rounded champ. Not everyone needs to agree with everyone.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Once upon a time.
    I have no idea why yo guys are arguing, its a personal preference as to who is the most well rounded champ. Not everyone needs to agree with everyone.
    He just wants the other guy to sit down. He must love offering seats.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Once upon a time.
    He just wants the other guy to sit down. He must love offering seats.
    Chivalry
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Mutant - Emma
    Mystic - Claire
    Science - Cap IW
    Skill - Killmonger
    Tech - Warlock
    Cosmic - Venom
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Science: CAIW if in a team with skill, cosmic, mutant, etc.

Mystic: Morningstar when ramped up to 5 souls

Mutant : Rogue

Tech:G2099

Cosmic: Venom
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

SWORD78 said:

Skill Ronin
    Tech Mysterio
    Mutant Iceman or Emma Frost
    Mystic Dragon Man
    Science Cap IW
    Cosmic Proxima

Proxima is a bad cosmic champ. She dies not have the armour breaks that is the trademark if the cosmic class. She's better suited to be a mutant as per her kit rather than a cosmic
    Then is Dragon Man a bad mystic