**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreaker daily crystal drop rates

bamagiantfanbamagiantfan Posts: 16
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
I know they aren't published which is why I am curious if we as a community could kind of figure out the drop rates ourselves. Apologies if this discussion is a retread but I'm new to the forums, but here is what my experience opening them has given me so far(approximately).

50% chance you'll get either half or a full t4b
25% half or full t4cc
15% chance at 10% of a t5b
5% chance at half a t2a
3% chance at full t2a
1% chance of a full t5b
.8% chance at 5 star(I've only gotten 1)
.2% chance at 2% of a t5cc
And I know units are in there but I haven't pulled them yet.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    They aren't published because you don't purchase it, so they aren't required to which is a bit silly but whatever i guess. Those drop rates look pretty right to me but there is also 25% of a t2a that is pretty common
  • bamagiantfanbamagiantfan Posts: 16

There is also a full 6*, 10%% t5cc, and also 5* shards.

Seems I need to do some editing haha
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

I know they aren't published which is why I am curious if we as a community could kind of figure out the drop rates ourselves. Apologies if this discussion is a retread but I'm new to the forums, but here is what my experience opening them has given me so far(approximately).

25% half or full t4cc
    5% chance at half a t2a
    3% chance at full t2a
    1% chance of a full t5b

This is where misinformation spreads quickly. If you are going to present this information, you need to at least tell how many you've opened to come up with these numbers.

And make sure to really make everyone aware, these are your rates, everyone's experience is way different.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Since TB daily’s have come out I’ve opened them. Here’s my rough results:
    40% 18k T4CC
    25% 18k T4B
    20% 9K T2A
    10% 4,500 T5B
    3% Full T4B
    1% 18k T2A
    0.4% Full T5B
    0.4% Full T4CC
    0.2% 5* Champion
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Within a month I’ve managed to get two five stars and 5,000 shards. For once I think the odds are more forgiving than we think.

Within a month I’ve managed to get two five stars and 5,000 shards. For once I think the odds are more forgiving than we think.

Based off my experience as well as some others I've talked to, I think that's some insane luck
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Could be that too
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

25% half or full t4cc
    5% chance at half a t2a
    3% chance at full t2a
    1% chance of a full t5b

This is where misinformation spreads quickly. If you are going to present this information, you need to at least tell how many you've opened to come up with these numbers.

And make sure to really make everyone aware, these are your rates, everyone's experience is way different.
    I think its rather obvious these are my rates as I literally say "my experience" and end it by saying approximately. Everyone is aware as long as they read it all properly.. But I have opened 120 crystals.
    Something being "rather obvious" doesn't matter on the forums. People don't pay attention to details here.

In all honesty, you'll never get that close to the actual drop rates. You've pulled 1 fully formed T5B and I've pulled 4 in about the same time frame. I've pulled 3 5*'s as well but only 1 fully formed T2A where some of my alliance mates have pulled several.

It's admirable that you want to do this but even if you get 100 people to say their drop rates, there's millions of people who play this game. 1000's of TB players as well. Just simply not enough data to go off of.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I’m keeping track. I’ll post a thread in 77 days from now for the first 100 daily crystals.

I’m keeping track. I’ll post a thread in 77 days from now for the first 100 daily crystals.

That's an awesome spreadsheet, I'd love to start doing the same!!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Don't have actual figures for you but mine is mostly t4b & t2a shards. Odd fully formed t2a. Bit of t4cc every so often & had 5* shards once or twice.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    100% chance you’ll be disappointed.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Happy to share my data as well. I’m a month and a half in and can say there’s currently a heavy bias in my pulls towards fragments of the lower cats (T4b/T4c). Today was a full T5b, which was my first full cat that wasn’t a full T4b (3) or T4c (1).

Haven’t gotten a whiff of T5c, 6* shards or full T2a. Doesn’t mean it isn’t there, just means that’s my allotment as of today.

Didn’t realize there was a 50% T2a or a 10% T5c until this thread.

Dr. Zola
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    .5 T4CC: 8
    T4CC: 6
    9k T2A shards: 6
    18k T2A shards: 4
    T2A: 1
    .5 T4B: 4
    T4B: 3
    4.5k T5B frags: 8
    5*: Longshot, Colossus(next was apoc)
    5k 5* shards: 1

Glad I’m not the only weirdo that likes stats.
  • I know they aren't published which is why I am curious if we as a community could kind of figure out the drop rates ourselves. Apologies if this discussion is a retread but I'm new to the forums, but here is what my experience opening them has given me so far(approximately).

25% half or full t4cc
    5% chance at half a t2a
    3% chance at full t2a
    1% chance of a full t5b

I think its rather obvious these are my rates as I literally say "my experience" and end it by saying approximately. Everyone is aware as long as they read it all properly.. But I have opened 120 crystals.
    I would be interested in seeing your raw data. Getting 50% of 120 drops being either T4B or 18k T4B fragments is outside the margin for error of my measured value. I would expect that value to be about 28% plus or minus about 5 percentage points. Meanwhile, it is very odd that 8% of your drops are T2A related, which would be 4 full T2A and 6 18k T2A, and none of them are the most common T2A drop which is 9k fragments.

I also don't know how you're reporting T5CC as 0.2% when that's an impossible data point for 120 drops.
    DNA3000 said:

25% half or full t4cc
    5% chance at half a t2a
    3% chance at full t2a
    1% chance of a full t5b

I would be interested in seeing your raw data. Getting 50% of 120 drops being either T4B or 18k T4B fragments is outside the margin for error of my measured value. I would expect that value to be about 28% plus or minus about 5 percentage points. Meanwhile, it is very odd that 8% of your drops are T2A related, which would be 4 full T2A and 6 18k T2A, and none of them are the most common T2A drop which is 9k fragments.

I also don't know how you're reporting T5CC as 0.2% when that's an impossible data point for 120 drops.
    I wasn't collecting the data until I started my own spreadsheet yesterday, I wish I was based off of your data. It's rather awesome to see the detail everyone has with their pulls. But all of my percentages were complete guesses and estimates based off of what I've gotten so far in terms of a majority