Options

Wasn't able to do for the calander reset, but...

GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Your boy is thronebreaker now! I gotta thank my ally members and the guide from @Agent_X_zzz

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Personally, I would go for BP, but who did you choose?
  • Options
    I wouldn't dare give DP more sigs haha but I duped my Aarkus, been wanting that dupe for awhile
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★
    Can’t believe I missed this! Congrats!
  • Options

Can’t believe I missed this! Congrats!

Haha no worries, thanks spunko!
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Nice, my nexus was mysterio black bolt and annihilus
  • Options
    Which one did you choose?
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    in hindsight I might have chosen annihilus but mysterio was going to help a lot on acid wash lanes and any lane that requires poison, so I went with him
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I wouldn't dare give DP more sigs haha but I duped my Aarkus, been wanting that dupe for awhile

I would have personally gone for the BPOG since he is getting buffed soon, but who knows how good that will be.
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I was going to say the same as hammerbro, they have confirmed OG BP is getting buffed so I'd probley gone that way, but duped aarkus is pretty sweet. Congrats
  • Options
    FRITO_Man said:

in hindsight I might have chosen annihilus but mysterio was going to help a lot on acid wash lanes and any lane that requires poison, so I went with him

Not a bad choice, I have a 6* Mysterio and don't give him the love he deserves

I would have personally gone for the BPOG since he is getting buffed soon, but who knows how good that will be.
    I debated that but I didn't wan to risk a maybe champ. Plus I love Aarkus and was waiting for the dupe to R2 him so this was perfect
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I can respect that
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,918 ★★★★★
    Meh
  • Options
    Monke said:

Grats fam

Guardians of the Forums

Ha thanks man!

Meh

Yeah, I felt meh too when it was a day late
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Congrats dude. I honestly didn't know where you were progression-wise. Enjoy the big boi club!
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

Congrats dude. I honestly didn't know where you were progression-wise. Enjoy the big boi club!

Haha I'm still have a lot to do progression wise, but I was racing to get Tb against another ally member so explored act 7
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ooohhh nice!
  • Options

ẞlооd said:

Haha I'm still have a lot to do progression wise, but I was racing to get Tb against another ally member so explored act 7
    No easy feat. I have two paths left myself. Glad that pushed you over to the fully formed. Nice rank-up btw
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

No easy feat. I have two paths left myself. Glad that pushed you over to the fully formed. Nice rank-up btw
    Good luck man! What two paths do you have left?
    Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!
  • Options

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!
    The two paths to Gwenperion. I just went in order. She doesn't have a special 3 right? Will probably just heavy spam with Mags.
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!
    The two paths to Gwenperion. I just went in order. She doesn't have a special 3 right? Will probably just heavy spam with Mags.
    I'm not sure if she does. I use colossus for the paths to Qwenperion and mags for her as well
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nice Guilly ya got there.

I am totally not jealous.... :'(
  • Options
    You've come so far since your highest champ was a 4* King Groot 😁 proud of you budddyyyyy
  • Options

You've come so far since your highest champ was a 4* King Groot 😁 proud of you budddyyyyy

Those were the days...

@Kill_Grey she is quite a beauty 😁
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!

Ayyyy, good job dude! Join the winners club for TB races!