**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Stay in bugged tier 8 Odin? Or quit fight?

2Β»

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021

I forced closed, cleared cache, cleared data, uninstalled app, rebooted phone, reinstalled app, restarted game. Persistent charges were back and I was able to beat odin twice again.

πŸ‘πŸ»
  • SKIRMISHERSKIRMISHER Posts: 32 β˜…
    Is it the ability accuaracy reduction from dead team members thats messing things up.
    Just a thought
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145 β˜…
    edited March 2021

Is it the ability accuaracy reduction from dead team members thats messing things up.
    Just a thought

Not for me. I was team revived for at least half of my 30+ restarts.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Power Draw works fine for me with Sunspit

Guess I’m a lucky one
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think vodoo is the best option for him. He have damaging debuffs if that node works and buffs if it doesnt. So u r safe either way. He also have increased AA so u can reliably use him even after 1 dead teammate
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited March 2021
    If you haven’t already seen in other threads, they changed Tier-8 Odin tonight, swapped out those Debuff/Buff requirements on that node for Buff Duration and +Health instead.

If you haven’t already seen in other threads, they changed Tier-8 Odin tonight, swapped out those Debuff/Buff requirements on that node for Buff Duration and +Health instead.

Link to exact buffs or something?
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:
    The following changes has been implemented to the Tier 8 Odin fight. After some deliberation, the team has decided that this was the smoothest course to getting you all back on track as quickly as possible! As always, please let us know if you run into any more issues.

Added:
    - Buff Duration
    - Health 100%

Removed:
    - Buffed Up
    - Strength in Numbers
    - Power Drain

Drake2078 said:

Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:
    The following changes has been implemented to the Tier 8 Odin fight. After some deliberation, the team has decided that this was the smoothest course to getting you all back on track as quickly as possible! As always, please let us know if you run into any more issues.

Added:
    - Buff Duration
    - Health 100%

Removed:
    - Buffed Up
    - Strength in Numbers
    - Power Drain

Thank you. I'm looking in the announcements section and don't see anything about it though. Where should I have been paying attention to see that?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021

Drake2078 said:

Kabam Boo said:

UPDATE:

Added:
    - Buff Duration
    - Health 100%

Removed:
    - Buffed Up
    - Strength in Numbers
    - Power Drain

Thank you. I'm looking in the announcements section and don't see anything about it though. Where should I have been paying attention to see that?
    It was posted in this thread and also in another.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1714965/#Comment_1714965

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1714966/#Comment_1714966