**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hardest act 6 boss?

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    6.2.6 Champion
    Kill_Grey said:

Qacob said:

6.3.1 medusa is the worst for me because I have no counter :(

Why did people spam awesome? 😂
    Because they are sadists
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    6.2.6 Champion
    :(
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    *Other*

Theres a hard boss?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Hardest in tens of a skill based challenge, champ, hardest in terms of worst design horrific nodes and cash grabby bs, mordo

Really? I found Grandmaster to be much more of a skill based challenge than The Champion.
    Not even remotely close. The GM fight rewards skill but doesn't punish lack of it. You can take full combos in that fight and still be fine. That didn't happen with the original champion fight
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Hardest in tens of a skill based challenge, champ, hardest in terms of worst design horrific nodes and cash grabby bs, mordo

Really? I found Grandmaster to be much more of a skill based challenge than The Champion.
    Not even remotely close. The GM fight rewards skill but doesn't punish lack of it. You can take full combos in that fight and still be fine. That didn't happen with the original champion fight
    Well I suck with reversed controls but am good at not taking blocked hits. I also dex the first hit of The Champion's Sp1 out of habit.
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    6.2.6 Champion
    Who would be a better option comming in while champ is as 10% health?

Sorceress supreme
    Or
    Symbiote supreme
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    6.2.5 Mordo

Who would be a better option comming in while champ is as 10% health?

Sorceress supreme
    Or
    Symbiote supreme

Kali any day for final 10%
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    6.2.6 Champion
    How come?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    For me Medusa. I was stuck on her forever because I didn't have a single bleed champ besides x-23 and she was r3 and i didn't feel like taking her to r4. I pulled AA and breezed through the fight but yea that boss for me was the hardest before AA cause I could never down her with X-23
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

ig im one of the few who didn't find mordo difficult

he was pretty fun with quake
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    6.2.5 Mordo
    It really depends on your roster. If you have the counters, all the fights aren't that bad.

In my case it was between The Champion and Mordo. The Champion fight kinda grows on you, where the Mordo fight kinda grows into cancer.

The Mordo fight also has the benefit of being in the act 6 equivalent to 5.2.4.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Kerneas said:

And the hardest fight so far? 6.3.1 Black Bolt :smiley: limber, lifecycle and aggression regen (as well as lionheart) make this fight actually kinda difgicult to coordinate. You got only a few parries, have to be aggressive and there is a fairly small window for lifecycle. So you basically gotta do 30k damage really really quickly. Kinda challenging tbh

Doom destroys him
    https://youtu.be/pO-3MHujIf4
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    I had the hardest time with Ironman IW i dont know why but he cost me over 1k in units
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

People who say mordo clearly don’t have mole man

Ghost can also do it.

https://youtu.be/SuetQU3DbXU
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

People who say mordo clearly don’t have mole man

Please elaborate
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    6.2.6 Champion
    Before nerfed he was the hardest especially with no retreat. Incredible tough fight. For everyone else just throw revives and things will be done eventually, just that guy, you can throw infinite revives and still end up in defeat.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    The bosses arent hard. Some of the paths are. Theres backwards logic conpared to 7.1 since the node combinations actually work against you
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    6.3.5 Mysterio
    GagoH said:

The bosses aren't hardSome of the paths are. Theres backwards logic conpared to 7.1 since the node combinations actually work against you

What???
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

GagoH said:

The bosses aren't hardSome of the paths are. Theres backwards logic conpared to 7.1 since the node combinations actually work against you

What???
    @Kill_Grey The nodes are combined to hurt you. I cant think of much off the top of my head but an example is stung once, twice shy and back blast. Theres a lot of toxic design philosophy in the nodes for act 6 in general. Bosses aren’t the issue.

Loaded the game and decided to a random path in 6.3 mysterio quest and I find it has caustic temper and spiked armor. This literally neuters your options down to g99 /quake. And EVEN then, you have to bring angela/heimdall to get the fury buff. That leaves you literally only one option for the mysterio boss (which means bye bye to your cap iw with a skill strategy)

Act 6 needs another nerf.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Kill_Grey said:

GagoH said:

What???
    @Kill_Grey The nodes are combined to hurt you. I cant think of much off the top of my head but an example is stung once, twice shy and back blast. Theres a lot of toxic design philosophy in the nodes for act 6 in general. Bosses aren’t the issue.

Loaded the game and decided to a random path in 6.3 mysterio quest and I find it has caustic temper and spiked armor. This literally neuters your options down to g99 /quake. And EVEN then, you have to bring angela/heimdall to get the fury buff. That leaves you literally only one option for the mysterio boss (which means bye bye to your cap iw with a skill strategy)

Act 6 needs another nerf.
    The caustic temper lane in 6.3.5 u can use the cosmic boost for poison immune cosmics and they work fine.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Gardener said:

How hard was pre nerfed the champion? like was he harder that nameless thanos?

With no retreat up, by far. A standard clear, he really wasn't that bad once you got used to the fight.
    Who would be worse, No Retreat Nameless or No Retreat Champion?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Terra said:

Gardener said:

How hard was pre nerfed the champion? like was he harder that nameless thanos?

With no retreat up, by far. A standard clear, he really wasn't that bad once you got used to the fight.
    Who would be worse, No Retreat Nameless or No Retreat Champion?
    If you are talking about Nameless Collector in the abyss, then that fight wouldn't change much with No Retreat as most players just block half of his specials and evade the last bit only. Rest of the fight is just all guns blazing, do as much damage as you can before the game says "now you die".
    think he meant nameless thanos but idk
    Yeah, Nameless Thanos
  • 6.2.5 Mordo
    Did all bosses pre nerf and mordo was the worst. Now much easier with doom, but at the time i had to use void, and that was a real toughie.
    Pre nerf Champion was a close second for me, i had to kill him with an r4 hood at the time....